House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)

Go down 
+5
Mari-chan
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
little_flower
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Moonwalker12
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) Empty
PostSubject: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:38 pm

okay this is the hon for fledgings who were loved until they were Marked. Then all of there loved ones turned there backs on them.
Usual charecter sheet
Name: Faith
Former: 2nd
Affinaties: Perfect aim, fire
Bio: Had the love of her life but when she was marked he hated her and left her for her cousin. Her family gave up on her.
Looks: mark is the color of teel. Her eyes change from green to brown with her emotions
House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKCXeb-PfuHFky6FoxElq3OTDlk-iFzQB13KPv7rwzrAZkcu0d

Last edited by Moonwalker12 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Becoming leader of the Dark Daughters & Sons
Becoming leader of the Dark Daughters & Sons
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skylar Arcc
Affinities : Music and Shadows

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Name: lily jackson
former:4th
affinities: water and spirit
bio:i have a lot oof personalities so it depends
looks:brown hair with blonde highlights, marked with a little water design by crecent moon on forehead, hazel eyes, 5'5, has really long legs.
Back to top Go down
http://demigods.wikia.com/wiki/User:Homemadecookies2
little_flower
Seeing the Tracker
Seeing the Tracker
little_flower

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Katie Moonbeam
Affinities : Spirit,fire, music (Flute and sing), and dance

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:38 am

Name:Katie Moonbeam
Former: 3rd
Affinaties: Spirit,fire,dance, music(flute and sing)
Bio:Her boyfriend dumped her sayng he hated her mark.Her father stayed at workjust to get away.It got the point where parents disowned her.Even with everything she is still full of enthusiasm.
Looks:Avi,remove the gold horns.Her mark is yellow,orange, and red (bottom to top)

Last edited by little_flower on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:27 am

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:00 pm

Name: Jade
Former:5th
Affinaties: music, able to read minds and emotions
Bio: he family gave her up she had a boyfriend but he left her also
Looks: mark is the color lime green and black

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) 6ow7z4qjdc

name: Gavin
former:5th
affinities:fire telekinesis
Bio:family kicked him out on the street never had a girlfriend
looks: mark is the color blue

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) 1195965088_cturesYOYO
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:11 pm

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:14 am

I'lll join(: but bear with me cuz I'm on my iPod xD sheet will be up momentarily
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:25 am

(Okay)
(STarting)

I sat in the library reading and doing homework.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 am

I sat outside reading my book and blaring my I-pod
I walked to the main hall
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:29 am

( im going to join just give me a sec to make sheet.)
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:30 am

(Okay)
I looked around, I was always alone. I sighed. I layed my head on the table
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 am

I walked into the hall no one was their so i decided to go to the libary
I sat my book down and pulled my knees to my chest and held hem their and thought to myself
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:36 am

I changed the song. That used to be my baby sisters favorite. I sighed. I looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:39 am

I walked into the lib ary not seeing anyone i walked to the mystery section and sat on the ground
"i felt a tear drop from my eyes as i rememberer my old life
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:41 am

I heard someone walking. I looked up. "Hello?" I said
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:45 am

Name: Tanner Bielefeld 
Bio: was once the shining star of his family: the blonde haired blue eyed talented one. When we was marked, his girlfriend left him, his parents abandoned him, and he has nowhere to go but the HoN
Pic: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2329/2303188714_93cca7a438.jpg

I walked around the school, aimlessly. (need a place to come in xD)
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 am

(Thanks)
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:46 am

(one charcters in the libary other outside byself)
"hello?" i muttered
i sat their under the tree and cried
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:47 am

"Whos there?" i looked around. Am I going insane?
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am

I saw someone crying, and decoded to check it out. "umm, are you okay there?"
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:50 am

I walked out from the book Isle and saw a girl sitting at a table i cant believe i didnt see her their the first time "over her" i muttered

I looked up and wiped my eyes and nodded "ya"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:51 am

I shook my head. I saw the guy. "Oh." I wasnt really used to talking to anyone, besides teachers
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 am

Tears......"You sure? It doesn't seem that way." I smiled "I'm Tanner"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:54 am

"I thought I was the only one in here." I said, I stood up. "But Ill go if you want some alone time." I started fumbling getting all my stuff. I dropped my book. I picked it up
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:56 am

I walked over to her "no its okay but hey you okay?" i asked looking concerened
I forced a smiled "jade"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next