House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)

Go down 
+5
Mari-chan
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
little_flower
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Moonwalker12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 pm

I chuckled,"what's his name?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:12 pm

"hmmm, since hes black as midnight. Ill name him midnight." He purred louder. I laughed. "I think he likes it."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:14 pm

I held onto his hand. " Ya. i'm hungrey."
I went to go eat breakfast. I usalluy didnt eat until lunch but i was really hungrey.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:15 pm

"i do too.."
i sighed as class ened..
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:16 pm

"What do you want?" I asked grabbing two trays.
"I think he was hiding in my jacket, i was looking for it cause I was kinda chilly and I heard a noise and he moved. I screamed and shut the trunk. God think that guy came over or I would have been standing in the cold." I laughed
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:18 pm

I msiled.

I walked around,finally ending up sitting on a wall.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

" An orange and oatmeal."
I got in line for breakfast and grabed my food i sat down at a table.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:21 pm

"So." I said looking at the moon. Midnight jumped down and trotted away.
"Okay." I grabbed a thing of ceral and and apple. "Where do you want to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:26 pm

I ponited to the table. Where a guy was siting alone. " there."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 pm

"Okay." I put the trays down next to eachother. I sat. "Hello." I said to the guy
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:35 pm

I looked up to see a girl and a guy. proubly together. " Um hey... you are?"
" Rose." i sat down. ' and you are?"
" Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:36 pm

I swung my feet and hummed,my phone buzzed but i didn't get it.i leand back and almost fell off.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:37 pm

"Im Jace." I said with a mouthfull of ceral.
I looked at the time. "I gotta go." I smiled and headed twords the library. I needed to do my homework
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:44 pm

I nodded. " cool." i took a bite out of my banana.
I pealed off the the outer part of the orange and started eating the inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:45 pm

I moved to the apple. I ate fast.
I walked in I hopped onto a computer and did the reading I missed
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm

I saw a guy and waved,"oh hey Jay!!"i hopped down.

"hey..??"
"austin girl who was crying.."

"oh.."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Onced I finished reading I looked up stuff about cats.
I was finished eating
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:51 pm

I finshed eating. " yum."
i was already done. " So how long have you been at this school Jace?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:54 pm

I hummed.And smiled,"so.."

i looked at her,"how are you?"
"ugh bored to death,"i made afce.

i chuckled as i hopped up,"cool.."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm

I walked out and headed twords my car. I needed my pack. I saw Midnight. "Hay there." he was sittiing on my car.
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm

" I'll see you guys later then." i got up and threw my trash away. I ran down the hall to the door that lead to outside.

I sighed. Was she okey? " Bye Rose."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I looked after her. I wanted to follow but i let her go.
I petted him putting the pack on my shoulder. I was a girl running out of the caferteria. I jogged over. "You okay?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:13 pm

i looked over. " Come with me." i grabed her arm and draged her along.

" so you two together?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:15 pm

I let her drag me. "okay."
"I think so." i said
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 7:19 pm

I took her to my spot on the roof. " sorry.. i just needed somebody to talk to."
I nodded. " Nice. i usally thought this school was for the broken ones. so how did you meet her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next