House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)

Go down 
+5
Mari-chan
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
little_flower
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Moonwalker12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Rosalina
Affinities : Writing Poetry, Dream Walker

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:55 pm

" Oh. Well your doing a greatt job for never feeling this before. I curious how did you know i was the one?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:04 pm

"your the only one that I told I was adopted, you are. Bueatidul and you dont make me feel whole." l
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 pm

i smiled. " You really say the sweetest things."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:25 pm

"Thanks, I geuss its because Im such a mommas boy." I laughed
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:37 pm

i laughed. " I'm such a daddy's girl. ha Daddy can i have this. Sure thing hun." i said in my best guy voice. Even though i was making a fool of myself.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:38 pm

I had a big smile on my face. I was trying not to laugh
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:40 pm

" Jerk. go ahead and laugh."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:41 pm

I laughed. "Im sorry." I said
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:43 pm

" uhuh." i moved back to the drivers seat and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:44 pm

"NO its just you sounded like a guy I know." I said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:49 pm

i looked out the window still. " Is that a good or bad thing?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:55 pm

"For you a good thing, you could grow up to be an impressionist. But for him its bad."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:58 pm

" Ya. i could but i dont feel like being something i'm not. Ya acting is fun but i like being real."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 4:59 pm

I took her hand. "Im happy that you like to act real."
Back to top Go down
Midnight Demon
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Midnight Demon

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:13 pm

i looked over to him. " I can tell you i feel something for you. Could be good could be bad."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 5:14 pm

I smiled. "Well I hope its good."

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=6330
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40