House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)

Go down 
+5
Mari-chan
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
little_flower
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Moonwalker12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 am

i smiled "nice"
"same here"
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:28 am

"Yea, there really dorky though." I laughed
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 am

i was getting bored so i listened to my ipod. i turned on here with you by 3 doors down,
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 am

"true" i smiled
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:32 am

[[who are all the characters?]]
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 am

(Um Im Faith)
I smiled. "What time is it." I said looking at the clock
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:34 am

{im gavin and jade}
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:37 am

"I think I should be heading off." Soon other people will be coming in.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:38 am

[[alrighty.]]

i went to find my room,
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:39 am

i nodded "okayit was nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 am

name:Austin Maroce
Bio:Austin had a loved one but when she was marked her turned his back on her coldly.She never wants to let in another guy and keeps to her self.
Pic:House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 29foua0
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:41 am

"Yea same here." I picked up my stuff and walked to my room. I colapsed on the bed
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:43 am

I walked around the libary
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:47 am

I fell asleep. I had a bunch of questions in my mind. That was the first time I laughed from over a year.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:47 am

I silently walked threw the halls,as I did I sang under my breath.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:50 am

I went to the boys dorm and ate their
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:52 am

i woke up and read the book I just got. It was fiction but I loved it
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:52 am

i fell asleep i didnt realize hoew tired id been
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:55 am

I kept walking,unnoticed by everything and everyone.I sang as I dodged the people.
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:55 am

i walked downstaris and ran into someone,:"sorry,"
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:56 am

i walked around
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:57 am

Once I got to the part of the vampyre and the human being together for ever I closed the book. "In all of our dreams." i sighed and sat there
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 am

i walked around the school not being noticed like always
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:59 am

"Oh it's..it;s okay,"I got up and smiled,"are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 am

i nodded,"yeah fine, i do that a lot, " i smield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next