House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)

Go down 
+5
Mari-chan
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
little_flower
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Moonwalker12
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:57 am

"Yea." Was I ever really okay? I asked myself that
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Breeann
Affinities : Poetry & Future Sight ((refers to my story))

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 12:59 am

"Jade, what a nice name." I sat down next to her, and ran my hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am

"Sorry, I just really havent had a non school related conversation." I sighed looking at my stuff.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:01 am

I smiled "thanks" pulling out my one headphone
"i know how that is" i muttered
Back to top Go down
http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 am

"Im Faith." said putting my homwork in my binder.
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 am

i smiled "pretty name, im Gavin"
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 am

"You're welcome. And if you don't mind me asking, but what were you crying about? I'm half nosey half deeply concerned"
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Name: alyson
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:05 am

cous i join?
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 am

i smilled "thank you for being concerned" i sighed "just remebering about how much my family cared about me before i was marked"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:07 am

(Yea)
"Thanks. You have a cool name too." i smiled
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am

I smiled "so what you up to if you dont mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am

"ouch" I winced at my own memories "I empathize"
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

"why what happend to you?"
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:10 am

"Um home work, doodling. You?" i looked at him
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet
Affinities : spirit, fire. knows persons past with one single touch. can read auroas

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:11 am

[[thanks]]

name: paige
age"16
former:3
affinties: spirit, can see aura's.
bio: the quiet shy girl. she thought her and her boyfriend were in love, and nothing would come between them, until she got marked. he called her a freak and she felt a pain she never thought she would feel. she now doesnt let anyone in or anything.
looks:House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 1262234560_4169_full
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:12 am

"reading" i smiled
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:13 am

"I was marked" I said bluntly
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:14 am

I smiled. "What kinda books?"
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:15 am

i got to the house of night. i didnt know anyone so i stayed to myself. i didnt think in a million years him out of people would do that. i was heart broken,
Back to top Go down
~♪Dark_Rose♪~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~♪Dark_Rose♪~

Female Scorpio Rooster

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:15 am

"agreed" i muttered
"mystery murder"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:16 am

May i join?
Back to top Go down
Mari-chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Mari-chan

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:17 am

"mhmm, I was out on my arse as soon as they saw it."
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:18 am

(Yea)
"Man I havent read one of those in a year. I like more fiction."
Back to top Go down
*PrincessOfDarkness*
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
*PrincessOfDarkness*

Female Libra Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:20 am

i went outside and sat at a bench. i looked up at the stars, i always liked the ngiht
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 1:22 am

I turned my Ipod off. I put it in my pocket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)   House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House of Night for the broken hearted ( started but sill Open please Join)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next