House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic Academy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChrissieXP
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
ChrissieXP

Female Cancer Rat

Magic Academy Empty
PostSubject: Magic Academy   Magic Academy EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Prologue

Zachary

A paralyzing scream came from the delivery room and Zachary, who had been sleeping in the corridor outside woke up like if struck by lightning. He couldn't believe that the baby was coming already, nine months just hadn't been enough for him to get used to the thought of becoming the father to the future's most powerful witch or wizard. He and his girlfriend Patricia came from two very old wizard families and a prophecy said that if the seventh brother of a seventh brother from his family, and the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter of Patricia's family, had a baby together it would be more powerful than all other wizards and witches in the world. And he and Patricia had fallen in love and nine months ago she had told him that she was pregnant, he had fainted and she had been seconds away from calling for an ambulance before he woke up. And now he was sitting here too scared to be in the delivery room with Patricia, he was thinking about alll the changes he would have to make now that he would have another life to take care of. Whether it was a girl or a boy he didn't know since Patricia wanted it to be a surprice, but that didn't matter, he was worried about all the people that would want to use their child if they knew about him/her.

He was so deep in thoughts that he jumped when he heart another scream from the delivery room followed bye a calm voice belonging to the doctor saying: ''Come on Patricia, just a little bit further, the head is out and I can see the shoulders.''

So he had two choices, stay and fight for his baby's safety, or leave and save his baby from a life in constant fear of dying and that would mean never seeing Patricia again either. What was he supposed to do?

Patricia

She was in agony, she had known that giving birth to a baby was painful, but this was unbearable and Zachary was such a coward, he wasn't in there with her. But it would be over soon and she listened to the doctor who told her to push and so she did, than she heard her baby scream and everything felt so much easier. She heard the doctor say:

'' It's a little baby girl.'' Then she watched as the doctor cut the navel-cord and cleaned the baby a little before Patricia stretched out her arms towards her daughter and asked:

''Can I hold her?'' the doctor came towards her and lay her daughter in Patricia's arms and she let out a sob of happiness. ''Can you go get Zach?''

''Of course.'' the doctor went out through the door and came back a few seconds later, alone, but he had a note in his hands.

''Where's Zach? Why isn't he with you?'' she was worried now, why wouldn't Zach come to her and why did her doctor have a note in his hands?

''Patricia, I'm sorry, but Zachary has left, he left this note in his chair in the corridor, here.'' He gave her the note and she read it twice she wanted to be sure that she understood everything, it said:

'Dear Patti

I'm so very sorry that I've left you alone with our baby, but I have to think of his/her future, if I'd stayed everyone will now that she/he is as powerful as can be and that will put ou baby in constant fear of death. I just want our baby to live an as normal life as she/he can.

Please forgive me for this, you can tell our baby anything you want about me, but I'll always love you and he/she. I don't want to ask you for anything, but if it is a girl could you name her Samantha after my mothter.

Please forgive me, I'm truly sorry.

Yours forever, Zachary'

Tears were falling from her eyes now she was so happy that she had a daughter, but in the same time she devastated since Zachary was gone. As she watched her daughter she made her decision, then she said while looking into her daughter's face:

''Samantha, Samantha Trudy Blackwood'
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Accidentally causing an earthquake with Earth
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

Magic Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Academy   Magic Academy EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:45 pm

I like it Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrissieXP
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
ChrissieXP

Female Cancer Rat

Magic Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Academy   Magic Academy EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks Here comes more:

Chapter 1

Samantha

When I got to school that morning my best friend Melinda was waiting for me at the big entrance. She'd been waiting there for me every morning since she started at my high school and we met.

Her first day we had literally run into each other when I was trying to get inside school while Melinda was trying to get out as fast as she could. We'd both fallen backwards and I dropped my schoolbag so that my books fell out, I started to pick them up and she helped me.

''S-sorry.'' she said ''I d-didn't see you.''

I looked up at her and saw that she was looking at the ground while gathering some my books together.

''It's okay, I didn't see you either.'' she had gathered the books now and we both rose up, me putting the books I had gathered into my bag and she holding the rest of my books in her hands. ''Why were you in such a hurry?'' I asked while stretching out my hands to take the rest of my books and put them in my bag.

''Well, this is my first day, and I'm kinda nervous, so I needed air.'' She'd stopped stuttering now ''I'm Melinda Sanders by the way.'' she told me while handing me her hand to shake it.

''I'm Samantha Blackwood. Nice to meet you Melinda.'' I took her hand and shook it. ''Have you been to the office and gotten your schedule yet?'' I asked her.

''No, not yet. I don't know the way and I haven't had enough courage to ask anyone.''

''Well, I know where it is. Follow me, it's this way.''

We started walking towards the principal's office and after that we became the best of friends.

That was only six months ago and I know that it's kind of crazy to call someone their best friend after so little time, but we were, we talked about everything and didn't have any secrets, at least that's what I thought. How could I know? I hadn't even been to her house or met her parents yet.

Though Melinda always waited for me I knew that she really wasn't concentrating and that it was easy to scare her at this moment so I yelled:

''Hey Mel!'' and she jumped and turned to see me walking up to her, she smiled and waved.

''Sammie, you know I don't like being scared.'' the sentence might have been quite serious if there hadn't been a huge smile on her face and the fact that she laughed when she said it. We hugged and looked at each others faces for a fast make-up and hair check.

She was taller than me so I had to tilt my head backwards to see her face clearly, which also ,ade it easier for her to see my face. She never wore much make-up and it was the same today, she had just enough to bring out her big blue eyes and give some color to her cheeks. Her face was framed by her blonde wavy hair that reached to her shoulders.

''You look perfect Mel.'' I told her.

''Well, so do you Sammie, your green eyes look so beautiful and I am sooo jealous of you and I love how the sun makes blue highlights in your black hair.''

''Thank you.'' I smiled and gave her a hug. ''So, what are we doing this aftetrnoon? Something special?''

''Well, that depends on if you think coming to my place is something special?''

My jaw dropped ''Coming to your house? I'd love to, finally. How come it took you such a long time to invite me?''

''Well, that's my mom's fault. You'll understand why when we get there.'' she frowned when she mentioned this ''Let's go to class.''

We walked towards our homeroom arm in arm...
Back to top Go down
Allyson
Allyson

Female Aries Horse

Character sheet
Name: Allyson
Affinities : Dreams

Magic Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Academy   Magic Academy EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Yay! I really like your writings Smile
Back to top Go down
ChrissieXP
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
ChrissieXP

Female Cancer Rat

Magic Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Academy   Magic Academy EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Thanks again Here's even more not much but more:

Still Samantha

The day passed by slowly as it usually does when you're waiting for something. Every class felt like a day and lunch felt like two, I asked and asked Mel questions about her home throughout the day, but she kept refusing to tell me anything.
But now, finally, the last lesson of the day had come and as we walked into the classroom my mood lightened a little because I knew I'd soon see Mel's house for the first time ever.
"Soon you won't be able to keep me out of where you live anymore." I told Mel with a huge smile on my face.
"That' true. Oh, I almost forgot there's gonna be a car waiting for us outside after school, so after class we better hurry."
"You don't have to tell me twice." then we sat down and class started.

That class had been the longest, most boring day of that whole day, but it did end and Mel and I were the first two people to get out of the classroom. We hurried down the hall to get to our lockers, then we went to the bog entrance where I'd first heard that I was going to Mel's house, when I got outside the door I stopped and my jaw dropped again. Outside stood a limousine.
Back to top Go down

Magic Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Academy   Magic Academy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 2:08 am

I like it (: continue
Back to top Go down
JoanaMVR27
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
JoanaMVR27

Female Gemini Pig

Character sheet
Name: Little Ju