House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Marked_by_Nyx
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Marked_by_Nyx

Female Leo Rat

Character sheet
Name:

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 14 EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Arthur took his time getting back because he had no worries about what would happen. He had no idea about Jenna.

I froze. "Wait... don't you know?" Then I thought my words carfully and said, "Jenna.... You're family is dead. All but him. How can he be ok when his sister and parents are gone!" I watched her and then said, "Who did this to you Jenna? Who?"
Back to top Go down
http:///lifewiththecullens.twilight-mania.com/memberlist.forum
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)   Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx) - Page 14 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Marcus had trouble staying on the rooftops. His whole body was bursting in transformation shapes all over his body. As if the rage itself was a beast wishing to be let loose. He roared in anger as he collapsed to punching the roof in. He leaped from the building and landed in front of the police office. He slowly marched inside, anyone who dared stop him would be thrown like a mere toy.

Jenna smiled, his long fangs seemed rather perfect and neat. She leaned in closer,sniffing Ally as if she smelled something more sensual she breathed in slowly. "God, now I know how hard it is to hold back for your husband. The sex must be really rough." She giggled. But hearing Ally's words did'nt remove her smile. "I know mom and dad were murdered. The guys who attack me, they were one of my Ex's best friends. he wanted me back. they attacked me, did nasty things to me, drained my of all my blood and turned me. I paid them back when asking my uncle to track them down. I killed my Ex vampire boyfriend and went into hiding. What happened to Marcus?"
Back to top Go down

Bloody Fur (Marked_By_Nyx)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14