House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  Empty
PostSubject: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 pm

16 year old Jesse Morgan thought she had the perfect life, She has good grade, she ss popular and she is the lead soccer player in her school. Till one night on April 12 when she came home from a school party to find her whole family slaughter and murdered. She freaked and called 911. For a year shtriaght she was pulled inot court haring,interveiws, and investigattion and if that was bad enough she was moved from foster family to foster family. After her sevententh birthday she finaly found a more perminant home in Denver,Colorado. She is completely different then who she was a year ago. She is quite and stays away from anyone and everyone, He grades are bad and she is rarly home. It get closer to April 12 and the foster family she lives with adopts a new kids for the time being. He seems like any other normal teen but Jesse think different. She think he was the one who murdered and destroyed her perfect life. She goes to the police over and over again telling them it is him but no one believes her.What is happening to her? Is she going insane and blaming anyone who try to get close? Or Does she really see who this new foster kid is and expose him for who he truly is?
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Mac was like every other delinquint kid going about foster homes. A useless cause, he was quiet, shy and kept to himself amongst the other foster kids of the small time home. The step mother was a very well mannered women, she paid attention to the children and gave steady advice. He smirked slightly when he met the strangest one of the group. A girl of similar cases he's seen, crazed from the murder of their family. His mind went back to when he was torn from his parents, the pitchforks, the burning torches taking his house down. The days when witchcraft was met with the sentence of death, they pointed to his mother, she was soon set to the stake to burn. His father left him behind, he was alone.

For over hundreds of years, he's lived a lonely life. Stuck in the life of a young teenager. He looked at the strange girl,Jesse was her name. He wanted to talk to her for some reason, but he couldn't muster then courage to speak to her. He would always walked away from everyone, he rather spoke up. People thought he was deft.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Jesse foster home was reather a loud one. She got up from the room she shared with four other small little girls. Bre she was seven and was talkative, Kayla who was ten and she just loved mack up and last but not least Liz she was a 12 year old girl who only had boys on her mind and was always up to something.Jesse But on her jacket and put on some shoes and headed down to the rather crowed kitchen. She sat at the table as she pur her a bowl of cereal and ate it silantly. When she was finished she finshed with he dish. The step mother gave her, her backpack and sent her off to school.

She didn't get why the step mother even tried to send her when she know Jesse was just going to ditch another day. She walked down the street with the new foster kid in mind he killed them and she knew it she didn't care if no one believed her but she knew he did it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:33 pm

He glanced over at Jess when she glared at him, he tilted his head and stared at her. "Is something wrong Jess?" He asked as he got closer. "You keep on giving me these damn stares and it's making me feel uncomfortable. Can you please talk to me at least, we can probably solve our problems if we can break silence." He seemed rather straightforward. His dark lavender eye's glancing into hers. "You look at me as though I'm a murderer. Why?"
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 pm

I stepped away and put my hood up "I have no need to talk to you" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:44 pm

{sorry clicked send on accident}
She walked forard a louuttle more ignoring him, she just wanted to ditch shool but she had to get him off her back
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 pm

She suddenly felt two powerful arms around her. pulling her into a hug. It was unbreakable, as if a stone statue hugged her. Mac was standing behind her. His soft pale gray eye's staring into hers when she turned to look. "Tel me.." His voice whispered into her very mind, as if commanding her to spill the words hiding in the back of her mouth. It was almost uncontrollable urge to speak.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Her eyes where wide. Who was this kid. she couldn't break free no matter how hard she tried she just couldn't. The words came out of her mouth, she had no choice to hold them back, "You killed my family."she sneered. she thought she would never tell him but they were as the words flow out of her mouth in a cold sneer.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:56 pm

He was cold and rigid against her back, his thine shirt felt freezing. His hands were cold and lifeless, no pulse as he took her hand when he loosened his arms around her. "I did not kill your parents...I never been to this town before. I speak the truth, if you do not believe me." He then let her hand go, she was now holding a knife. He stepped in front of her with arms open. "You have your chance, if you think I'm the killer then stab me as many times as you want. But if you think, even within a speck of your mind that I am innocent. Then you won't stab me."
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:02 pm

She looked at him. Was this kid crazy? He wantered her to kill him. She stared at him. Her eyes went cold. She tossed the knife by his feet. "Why would I kill someone, I wouldn't want to become a murderer now would I." She tightened her jaw and turned and walked
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 pm

But as she turned, he was now standing in front of her again. Holding the knife out for her to take. "A murder is a cold blooded killer who takes life without caring. Your an avenger, seeking justice for the death of those you love. It is admirable. Take the knife, stab me. Take vengeance for those I've killed. Make your family happy knowing you took down the man that took their lives." He said softly as the knife was easy for her to take.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 pm

She looked at the knife in her hands she turned it as it glistened in the sun. She thought of walking into the house seeing her sister sprawled out on the ground killed. She looked up at him. Could she possiable kill him she knew he was the killer of her family. She lookedback at the knife. She was her mothers dead lifeless eyes as she was hung over the bed covered in blood. Her hand began to shake. She dropped the knife the images of the murder coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Again his arms were around her. Hugging her softly, his hands gently rubbing her back as he pulled her to rest her head on his chest. "I'm sorry...If you wish to vent, harm me, hurt me. If it helps." He was not the killer, no matter how hard she wanted it to be true, he made her face the facts, he was getting her to harm him for no reason but to comfort her. "Want to ditch school with me..we can talk, I'll tell you about myself."
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

SHe took big calming breaths. HS elooked up at the mac could she really trust this guy. SHe had no idea but she was about to find out. "S-sure" she stuttered
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:34 pm

"Where do you want to go? Get food, movie theater or shopping at the mall?" He smiled as he let her go and picked the knife back up, slipping it into his pants pocket. He seemed a bit slow, yet he moved so fast when she had turned around. He was strange, unusual.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:38 pm

She just shrugged. She looked around for a moment. he moved fast bu know he was mving slow there was something different about him and she had no clue what it was either but she was going to find out.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:57 pm

He smiled as he walked and talked about himself. He was from down town new york in the USA, a small town home and a small town place in the suburban area. Where drugs and horrid things happened. "My parents were killed in a shoot out..." He whispered as he walked. It was better to say this rather then the true story behind his mothers death. He spoke little of his father, but praised his mother as being a gentle women who taught him to care about others rather then letting them remain hurt.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:03 am

She listened to him as they walked. She felt bad for him He spoke so much of his mother. he had respect his mother so much respect she had never seen anyone talk about there mother like this. She smiled slightly as he talked about his mother.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 am

"I'm sure I must be boring you..come on..I'll buy ya something to eat." They walked into a small restaurant and got them a seat by the window. "Order what ever you want." He smiled as he ordered himself a glass of water and that was it.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:11 am

She just orders a pepsi and bowl of salad she didnt want muc. The bowl of salad came she poked at the different kinds of leaves. Dark green, light gree, white and yellow. She looked up at Mac. "you speak of your mother in such respect" I muttered with a smile. "I have never known anyone who has loved and respected there mother as much as you do" I said
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:26 am

"She raised me with a kind heart. I won't ever forget her for that. And it's sad when I remember the good times are now in the past. I try to keep up with what she asked of me." He smiled as he drank his water yet his lips were still parched. "Do you..think I killed your family? Is there something about me that makes it seem so?" He asked softly as his finger ran over the cup.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:29 am

I looked at the salad I took a bite as I thought. I swolled my bite. "I did at first I don't know why my mind is just not normal any more. My mind just told me it was you and I began to believe it" i muttered
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 am

He took her hand, his was solid and cold slightly. "I swear to you I didn't, but I'm sorry I couldn't be the answer your looking for. If I was the murderer, I would let you have revenge. I know what it's like to lose the ones you love." He smiled as he let her hand got and kept to himself. He was still hiding something, he barely touched his glass of water. In fact, never ate at any time of the day.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:40 am

She thought as she looked at her salad. "I'm sorry I balmed you..." she muttered and then looked up at him. "But there is one thing I know my mind is not lieing to me about." She said "You'r different something seems off about you I don't know what it is but your hiding something" she said then took a drinlk of her pepsie.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:45 am

He looked down at the table when hearing her last words. "My mother..her death was not recent." He looked up at her, his gray eye's were now a deep red. "She died over five hundred years ago..I died soon after." He spoke the words softly as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next