House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:42 am

"No, it was good..It helped." He smiled as he got up slowly. "So..wanna go catch an early movie?" He was almost asking her for a date at this point. He seemed rather gentle and kind, especially to her. There was an air of tension before that now evaporated.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:49 am

She looked up at him, "Sure why not." Hse smiled and stood up. Well this was different she never expected this to happen but she had no problem with it se actualy was kind of happy it did.
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:58 am

He took her hand and walked with her out the restaurant after leaving a couple hundred dollars at the cashier. He had lots of money, yet he dressed poorly and was in a homeless shelter?

He walked hand in hand with her down the streets to the city square where the movie theater played constantly around the clock. "What movie you wanna see?" He asked as he walked to the ticket booth.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:05 am

She smiled, "Doesn't matter to me I'll watch anything practically." She said looking up at him then at the ticket both. She really didn't care she would watch anything she loved movies she was a movie maniac.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 am

He smirked as he read the list an bought to tickets for the old movie of bram stokers dracula. He even went as far as to pay a thousand dollars to rent out the section so they could be in peace while watching the movie. He bought her a small bag of popcorn and a soda, he didn't get anything himself as they stepped into the large vast room with the massive screen adjacent to when they entered. "Hope this is ok?" He asked a bit nervous. His hands were shaking, his fangs ached and wouldn't fall back.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:31 am

She smiled and looked at the room, "Ya I do" she smiled then she relized he was slightly shaking she looked up at him."whats wrong?" she asked slightly worried she could see his fangs poking out slightly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:42 am

"I usually get the overwhelming urges, but your blood still tastes on my tongue." He whispered even though they were alone. They took the top section to get a full few of the screen, the seats were comfortable and soft to lay back in. He leaned back as the movie was going to play soon.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:52 am

She sat next to him and watched the movie but her attention wasn't fully on the movie she was worried about him she didnt mean for him to be getting urges like this i seemed really bad
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:24 pm

His body calmed itself as they rested in the seats, getting somewhat aroused by the feeding parts in the movie, he looked to her. Wondering what she would think if he bit her. Would she hate him? Would she enjoy it? He leaned back and closed his eye's, he felt tired, sleepy. He rested his head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

She looked down at him, she smiled slightly and then continued to watch the movie, So many thoughts ran through her mind. As she thought she just watched the screen.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Slowly he leaned over closer to her, his lips kissing her neck, his hot tongue brushing her skin as she felt the tense of his fangs pressing to her skin but not breaking.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Instead of tensing up she relaxed. A slight sigh escaped her lips as she smiled slightly, She felt his fang, why wasnt she freaking out?why wasnt she screaming for help?she had no clue she just sta there relaxed she actualy enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Slowly he stopped himself, kissing the spot where his fangs had tried to puncture flesh. His lips just remained their. feeling her heat. Wishing to taste but dared not to. Slowly he pulled back to stare her in the eye's of the dark lonely theater.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:49 pm

She looked back at him, seeing his eyes in the almost pitch black theater. She could still feel his lips on her skin. She put her hand on her neck she had a slight smile on her face as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:49 pm

He had a soft look of contempt on his face. "What..do you think of me, being a vampire and all. If I was..to..you know?" He felt awkward speaking about it. He wanted to know if she was truly ok with it.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:41 pm

She thought for a moment. Surprisingly she was fine with it any normal person would freak out but no she was perfectly content with the fact he was a vampire."I'm perfectly fine with it, it doesn't bother me though it should." I said softly still in thought.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:35 pm

He smiled as he took her hand. "I'm glad..." He whispered as he layed his head back onto her shoulder and continued watching the movie. "I wonder what will happen now?" He said as his thoughts stirred. "Will we be ok...being so close, under one roof. Me being constantly wanting to drink blood now...I may...Have to leave the foster home, I can't put others in danger."
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:15 pm

She thought, "well if you leave I'm coming with I wan't to leave and find the person who did kill my family" she said a little startled at the harshness of her voice at the end of her sentance she sighed and calmed herself.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:40 pm

"I guess. But how can you find one person? Do the police even have any leads?" He tried to persuade her, she was to follow a vampire in a world where anything could happen to them. He didn't want her involved in such a life. He slowly stood while the movie played on, stepping in front of her he bent over and stared her right in the face. His bright red burning into her eye's as he leaned in closer, his lips kissing hers.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:03 pm

She smiled, and placed a hand on his face,"its worth trying" she said agianst his lips. She kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:49 am

He smirked as she kissed him back. Taking her into his arms, his hands sliding along her back. "Do you...want to have a place for yourself? I can get us our own home, no parents, no other orphans to live with. We can be in peace, I'll help you find the person who took your parents from you. I promise." He stared deeply into those eyes. How he wished to stay like this forever, and that was the tinge of iron stabbing him in the back. Forever, it was the only thing that applied to him. He was forever, she was at the most a hundred years of life left. If he helped her stay for that long at least.

He tried shaking the feeling, but it just swirled in his gut with the taunting words of hunger coming out as a soft groan from his lips as he smelled the warm rusted smell of her blood.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 2:09 pm

She looked back into his eyes as she thought. The word, "Ye." Slipped out of her lips and then she heard the soft groan leave his lips she continue to look at him, and thought...it's my blood she thought as she recalled him having a test of her blood and it probably as been taunting him since then.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:54 pm

He pulled away slightly, laying his head back. He was smiling slightly. "Ok, i'll call my worker to see if I can have a place of my own. I have the money for it. Shall we go back and get your cloths?" His eye's looked strained in the light of the theater. His fangs showed as he breathed deeply. Slowly the receded, all be it painfully.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:56 pm

She nodded slighty,"Ya." She looked up at his straigned eyes, Her scent of her blood was putting him in pain, she didn't like that she did that. Though she never thought the smell of blood would hurt someone but now that has changed. She felt bad that he had to hold back his urges against bitting her. I smiled slightly as a millio0ns thoughts ran through her head.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:46 am

He laughed it off as to try relieve tension in himself and the air. He was about to start down the small stairs among the rows of seat. Yet suddenly his legs failed him. Causing him to trip and fall down the small flight of stairs. He landed with a hard thud, knocking the wind out of him. Making him cough and chock as he trid getting up but the sudden exhaustion took over and caused him to just lay there. "Ok, that hurt.." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl who cried wolf! {privet}    The girl who cried wolf! {privet}  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl who cried wolf! {privet}
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next