House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo
Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Character sheet
Name: Reva
Affinities : Shadows (Underworld), empath, wolves/bats, writing

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 am

I reached ober and touched his knee, "Its just us, Justin," i otld him, "Get me home so i can give you yout thanks"
Back to top Go down
http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:38 am

I nodded and drove as the light turned green,I drove home.I parked and smiled as Buttercup came out,I hopped out,"Down boy,"I said,I helped her outta the truck.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 am

I looked at hte dog, "Cute little thing," i said, grabbing my back pack, "where'd yo find this ferice little guy?" I knelt and peted him with my good hand, getting licked all over the face.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 2:46 am

"Jammie's Farm,"I said,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:12 am

I got up and wiped the dog spit off my face, "He gota a name?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 am

"Buttercup,"I smiled as I helped her whipe slobber off her face.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:38 am

I nodded, then sneezed, "How about we fo inside?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 am

I nodded and helped her inside.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 am

I ignored the pain starting in my shoulder and the need to yawn, "I never did get a chance to ask you what you though about my pictures. So, what'd you think?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:11 am

I smiled,"They were nice,"I said.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:20 am

"I should take you with me next time. Ethan hates traveling over an ocean. If i asked you to come with me to Hawaii or London would you go?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 am

"Sure,"I said,substite again,I thought as we walked into my house,I closed the door and brought her to the couch,"want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 am

I shook me head, a bed, "I'm good, Justin, do you feel like I'm using you instead of Ethan?" I asked, maybe i was just reading into his emotions to much agian.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:29 am

I sat down on the chair and looked out the window,"Well your always asking me to do stuff that mr perfect doesn't want to do with you... so yeah abit,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:34 am

I looked at him, "You know what, never mind. I'll be back later, maybe." I slid my backpack on my shoulders and walked out. I walked over to and went and sat in the dugout of the baseball diamond, I should leave. Just drop both of the guys and go home, get them both out of me head.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 am

I threw my cell at the wall,I got up.I walked outta the house and got in my truck,driving fast on the back roads and finding myself going back to my teenage hood,I was angry... just like the night she left.Down right angry and alone,I drove passed the baseball dimoand to the feild behind it,I parked the truck and gout out,kicking the truck and beating myself up with words.

-------

http://houseofnight.niceboard.org/viewtopic.forum?t=6954
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40