House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo
Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Character sheet
Name: Reva
Affinities : Shadows (Underworld), empath, wolves/bats, writing

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) Empty
PostSubject: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:06 pm

For starters, its based off the song "For The First Time" by The Script (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPEBN2dVNUY ))and "Holdin' On" by Rascal Flats (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGg2FuzpWPk ))

Victoria and Justin have known since they were born. They were all each other could think about in Junior high, using studying as an excuse to see each other. When they got into High school, 9th grade at fifteen, Victoria's parents died and with out any family she was put in foster care. He went to see her for a few weeks then she as moved and adopted by a family that did noting but criticizes her and beat her until she couldn't move.
They haven't seen each other in 8 years, she is a famous author and he's a mechanic that isn't afraid to get his hands dirty. She meets him again but doesn't realize it after her car breaks down. They fall back in love while she is on vacation in her home town.

Its about not letting something go that you want to keep. Don't let something go you can't get back.

I need someone to play Justin and any friends of theirs, co-workers, publishers, agents, and such...

Name: Victoria Equnox ((me))
Bio:(above)
Looks: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) Gothic_girl

Name: Justin Jenkins
Bio:
Looks:
Back to top Go down
http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Okay me join and this time I won't screw up Smile
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 pm

you didn't screw up. I need someone good to play Justin...
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:16 pm

Umm.. I'll play him if I'm good enough or do you want me olay someone else?
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Sure if you like to.
Back to top Go down
Never Shout Never CD
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Never Shout Never CD

Female Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 pm

.... -.-
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:28 pm

Name: Justin Jenkins
Bio:Justin has known Victoira since they were born,but then she was put in foster care after her parent's death,he went to see her for a few weeks before she was adoted.He hasn't seen her in 8 years but when they meet at Justin's work he promises himself that he won't let her go... not this time.
Looks:Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) Shia-labeouf4051
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 pm

I´ll join (( Do you want me to be the agent or another character?))
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:34 pm

((it doesn't matter. Its a start over,"
Back to top Go down
Never Shout Never CD
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Never Shout Never CD

Female Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm

(if i jpoin i dono who to be)
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

((never, you can be Victoria's best friend that convinced her to go down and went with her.))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:42 pm

(( I´ll be Justin´s friend))
Back to top Go down
Never Shout Never CD
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Never Shout Never CD

Female Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:44 pm

(huh)
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 pm

((cool, and or coe-worker Samije? And Never, you got any ideas?
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm

(( I have a better idea, I´ll be a co worker of Victoria and I´ll be Justin´s rival , lol. What do you think?))
Back to top Go down
Never Shout Never CD
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Never Shout Never CD

Female Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm

(no! im out D:)
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

((sure, why not! I like it!))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:09 pm

((Kay, I´ll post my character sheet))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Name: Ethan Nicquel
Bio: His one of Victoria´s co workers, he kind of has a crush on her, he would do anything to help her.
Looks:
Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) 6a00e54fb7301c8834010534995aac970b-800wi
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 pm

((Okay... who wants to start?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 pm

((I geuss I will))

I saw another tow truck pull in,I sighed and leand against the desk as I watched the car's front being lowered.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm

I hoped out of the drivers seat, "Thanks for the ride," I looked at my phone, Ethan, I'm at the shop now,
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

I walked up,"Okay what's wrong with this one?"I asked the girl as I looked at it.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

In the newspaper there was an article talking about Victoria´s book , she needed to read it , it was really good comments about her new book, I was going to show it to her as soon as she arrived. I´ll show you something that will brighten up your day
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm

I smiled over at the girl,I tilt my head abit as I looked at her she looked fimilar in some way... I frowned slightly,a old friend .. lover?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next