House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo
Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Character sheet
Name: Reva
Affinities : Shadows (Underworld), empath, wolves/bats, writing

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm

"Umm, the ratiator um... i really shoudl have paid attention 8 years ago..." I looked up, "I don't remember the term but somethign isn't working," Tell me!

((you want her and Ethan to be dating secretly out side of the press to make him more of a competition?))
Back to top Go down
http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 pm

"Uhhh.."I said as I opened the hood and looked ,I heard my name being called as I studied the engine,I looked up to see Mark the painter waving bye.I waved then looked back down,"well missy I'll have to say... it'll be $300 and it will take two days.... maybe.."
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:56 pm

(( Yep))

Guess what! on the nespapers they are saying great things about your books
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:59 pm

I squealed out loud, "Sorry," I mumbled, "I'm in town for the week. You need anythign from me?" Your not just telling me this to cover up that someone found out about us?
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:00 pm

No, I´m serious I replied
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:01 pm

I smirked,"$300 Miss,"I closed the hood and wrote my full name down on a piece of paper,"in two day come by and ask for Justin Jenkins ... that's me."
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

i nodded, ooh, i need to find the paper... I paused and looked up, "JJ?" I asked, using an old nickname.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:05 pm

I looked at her,"Excuse me?"I asked not believing what I was hearing.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm

I´ll give it to you when you arrive, I bought it Vic
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Way cool, I love you you know. I looked back at him, "You Justin Jenkis, the guy who would do anything on cars even if it was to make them break down just to fix them?"

((hey, did you two listen tot he songs on the first page?))
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:10 pm

I grinned,"I'm that guy,"I smiled and looked at her,"do i know you?"

((Yeah I did and I have a question..))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:11 pm

I love you too, baby

((I´ll listen to it))
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

((and?))

I looked at him, "My initials are VE and I'd help you hot wire cars."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:17 pm

"VE as in Victoria Equnox ?"I asked,smiling.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Where are you? I asked
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:19 pm

I nodded, "The only one, i think," Mechanics, i told oyu i should have taken your car. I'll be back to the room soon, order dinner
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Kay, I will
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:21 pm

"Whoa you look great!"I smiled then frowned abit as she texted someone,"it;s nice to see you,"I smiled again as I opened my arms for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 pm

order something chocolaty.. i'm craving chocolate again,

I hugged him then looked him over, "You grew, alot, and what, you can lift a car now i'm betting. I haven't seen you in what, 8 years?" something stirred in my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:24 pm

I laughed,"Yeah 8 years Vic.."I smiled as I kept my arms around her,"so howhas life been?"
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 pm

"Good, how about you? You work here or own this place now?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:28 pm

"I work here for now,"I smiled,"and I have had my ups and downs."I looked down at her,she was beautiful.. and her arms still felt good around me.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:31 pm

I nodded, "I know how that is, book critiques are mean when the second series forht book comes out a day late,"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:34 pm

I nodded,"I've read your books Vic... their good... like your writing has always been,"I let her go as I remebered not long ago she would sit under a tree writing for hours as I played with her hair... I shook the memory away.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:36 pm

I nodded, "I'm sorry to cut this short but I do have plans to get to. What are you doing for lunch tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next