House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:38 pm

"Nothing why?"I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo
Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Character sheet
Name: Reva
Affinities : Shadows (Underworld), empath, wolves/bats, writing

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:41 pm

"You know that little cafe... on main street, I'l be there around noon thirty... I mean twelve thirty for lunch and you can meet me there if you like."
Back to top Go down
http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:44 pm

"Okay I'll be there,"I smiled and let her go,"your car will be finished in two days okay?"I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 pm

I nodded, "Thanks again for the ride, and thanks Justin," kissing his cheek softly i walked out. I walked back to the hotel, Let me in, my feet are killing me in these boots,
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:50 pm

I leand against the car and watched her walk away,"Yeah no problem,"I whispered.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Samjie
Affinities : Earth, Can see your soul looking at your eyes

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:10 pm

I opened the door waiting for her Ok
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 pm

I walked in and looped won on the couch, "My feet hurt," I told him, seeing how much complaining he could take.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:14 pm

I started on the car,then sighed as I had to get hoome.I started for my truck.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:15 pm

"Do you want me to give you a massage?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 pm

((Guys btw Old Spark... new Flame has started))
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 pm

((cool!))

I held my booted feet up, "Will you pleeeeeese?"
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:23 pm

I took off her boots and socks and started rubbing gently her feet
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:25 pm

I sighed and leaned back, "If you make me tired, I'm going for a nap, you know," i said and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:26 pm

"Allright" I said "How did the car fixing go?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:27 pm

I shrugged, "Ran into an old friend, said it'd take two days and 300 dollars. Cheaper here than back home though." I yawned slightly.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:29 pm

"Back home is really expensive the car fixing" I agreed
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 pm

"I know, hey..." a huge yawn cut me off, "Okay, I'm going to shower then go lay in bed so if i fall asleep I'm there. You want to come?" I asked.

((post in A fresh start too!))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 pm

"Sure" I smiled
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:34 pm

I smiled at him, and got up, taking his hand, "Mum.... come on," I pealed out of my jacket and tossed it on the floor.
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:37 pm

I nodded and shook her hand playfully
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:40 pm

I smiled back at him, "Go start the shower for me please..." I said walking into the bed room. "Hummm make that a tub, please, Ethan."

((g2g.))
Back to top Go down
samjie156
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
samjie156

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 pm

"Ok, baby as you want" I said and went to prepare it
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 pm

I drove home on the back roads,tired as hell.I rolled down the windows and had the music blasting.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:59 pm

I undressed and stepped in around him after the tub was filled. I smiled up at Ethan, sinking lower in the bubbles. "Hum..." I sighed, looking up at him, "Want to join me?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:01 pm

I sang to the Rascal Flats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))   Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Not Let Me Go Unless You Have To... ((Restarted, Open Please Join!!!!))
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next