House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Demon in Him (1 on 1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

The Demon in Him (1 on 1) Empty
PostSubject: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:54 pm

Mandy was being attacked in an alley way on her way home from work. She knew her habit was going to catch up with her. She is addicted to drugs and she was being attacked by her dealer because she wouldn't give him what he wanted. So he attacked her.
Algeleayarept (Aka AL) is a demon who feeds on anger and he doesn't really know how to control himself, but when he is around Mandy he is calm. He saved her when she was being attacked in the alley.
She doesn't know how to repay him, except with her body.
There is something in Mandy that makes AL Want to help her, and he wants to find out what it is. But what happens when Mandy gets angry and AL almost kills her, will he stay with her or will the Demon in him take over.

Mandy ~Me
Algeleayarept (AL)~ ????

Name: Mandy
Looks:The Demon in Him (1 on 1) Hot-girls-sexy-girls-2
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:08 pm

May I?
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Sure, but do you think we could write long discriptions?
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Yea. You just have to write long ones so I'll follow.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

YAY Okay. Just post your sheet and we will start today Smile Thank you
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 pm

No problem.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm

Name: Algeleayarept (Al and most comanly confused with the sin of Wrath.)
looks:The Demon in Him (1 on 1) Thomas-mcdonell-proms-hot-heartthrob
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Mandy was finished work and she couldn't believe she waited this long to get her fix. She walked down the alley a couple of blocks away from the dinner and she waited for the right time for him to show up. He was never late. She needed her fix right now... if she didn't get it, the shakes would start again and she hated when she got the shakes.

Mandy saw some one coming and she pulled out her money ready for the trade. But this time he walked up to her and smiled down at her. "Here, I need it now." She said and looked around just in case there were cops.

"I don't want your money this time baby." He said and pushed her hair away from her neck... "I want you." He grabbed her around the waist and pushed her up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:50 pm

The night was dark and I could literally taste human anger on the coming breeze. I would always walk about the town until the early dark hours of morning. I loved ripping the throats of evil humans who would rape and murder. It fed my hunger. Plus those humans were never missed by society.

I was walking on North Street when I felt the presence of a human who was filled with anger and lust. The other was afraid. Probably a male about to rape a female. I walked down the ally. I was right. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" I said in my deep voice to the male.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:56 pm

He turned to the entrance of the Alley and looked at the guy. "Mind your own business and you wont get hurt." He said pulling at her pants. This was all he needed then he would give her, her preacious drugs.

"Please, help me." She said to the guy who interrupted. She was pushing at her dealers chest, she was weaker than him because she didn't do anything like that for a living. She was pushing and moving her legs so that he would hopefully give up in his persut to get her pants off.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 pm

"I said pick on someone your own size." I told him again. I walked to him and ripped him off the female. I had grabbed the back of his shirt so it choke him around his neck a little. To put fear in him so he would think twice. I then looked at the girl. "Go home."
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:09 pm

"But... wait." I said walking over to my dealer and grabbed the powder out of his back pocket. He was knocked out from the impack. I walked over to the guy and hugged him. "Thank you so much." I said.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

I suddenly felt calm when she hugged me...I dropped the male..my arms moved and hugged her back. "Come on....I"ll walk you home." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 pm

I nodded and looked around stuffing the drug in my pocket. "Thank you." I said and turned left out of the alley. My apartment wasn't that far away... how was I going to pay this guy back, he just save me... and maybe my life. "Um... I'm Mandy."
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 pm

"You can call me Al." I said to her. I waited for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 pm

((long discriptions like 3 sentences.))

We got to my appartment and I tunred to him and looked down. "you want to come inside for a little bit... Make sure he doesn't show up?" I sked him. The guy knew where i lived and I was really scared that he was going to find me. I didn't need this right now.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:36 pm

"I'll stay the night if you like." I said to her following inside her home. "How do you know him anyways?" I asked her. I should have just killed him then and there., I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:42 pm

I smiled and nodded. "Would you stay." I said not really a question. "He is my dealer." I said to him. Speaking od dealer. I pulled the drug out of my poicket and grabbed my needles.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:44 pm

I looked around at her place and it looked clean. Like any home would be. "Yes. I'll stay. What is he a dealer of?" I asked her. I sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:51 pm

I grabbed the needle and put the dug in it then shot it in my arm. "drugs." I said to him already starting to feel the high spread through me. I Smiled and fell back onto the carpet.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 3:57 pm

"Oh." I said. I found it so strange that I was actually calm around her. Why was it that she caused this. And why did she do drugs? "What do you have to drink?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:21 pm

I giggled and jumped up walking to the refridgerator. "Alcohol, alcohol and a dr pepper." I smiled at him and stumbling a little. These effects were going to wear off but they were fun while they lasted. She started to giggle even more.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:28 pm

"How about you sit and I'll pour the drinks." I said. I got up and walked over to the fridge. "So what do you want to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:39 pm

"Alcohol!" I yelled and then started to giggle. I walked over to the couch and then layed down. I smiled over at him and blew him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
courtney
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
courtney

Female Gemini Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 pm

I rubbed my temples slowly. This was going to a long night. "what kind?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon in Him (1 on 1)   The Demon in Him (1 on 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon in Him (1 on 1)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next