House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please help me with a title!!!!

Go down 
2 posters

Should I keep writing??
Yes
Please help me with a title!!!! Vote_lcap0%Please help me with a title!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Please help me with a title!!!! Vote_lcap0%Please help me with a title!!!! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hell yes
Please help me with a title!!!! Vote_lcap100%Please help me with a title!!!! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Hell no
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet
Name: Kassidy
Affinities : Fire and night

Please help me with a title!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Prologe

I sat in the corner of the room. The windows covered, door locked. I pulled my knees to my chest. I heard screaming. My mother was screaming and my father was yelling. Then silence. i didnt move. After what felt like an eternity I crawled to the door. I unlocked it and walked into the living room. I saw my mother laying face down in a pool of blood. "Mama?" I asked. I was crying when I heard a cough. I looked up. "Caline." I heard my father say. I got up and ran to him. "Daddy?" I asked. He looked awful. "Hey kiddo." he said. I wiped my eyes. "Hi." i said. He had a sad smile on his face. "Sweety. Live and be strong." He said. I nodded. He gave me his madalion. "Go to Alens. Dont stop no matter what." He said. I nodded. I got up and ran out of the house. i slipped and fell down the hill. I scrambled to my feet and ran to the river. It was a lot bigger then it usually was because of flood season. I staired at it. I couldnt swim. I heard something behind my. I turned around completly terrified. "Over here!" I heard and saw two identical boys across the river. I put the madalion quickly. "I cant." I said. I heard a stick break. I jumped around looking franticly. I heard a splash. then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Come on." He said. I looked at him. When I didnt respond he sighed. "My name is Craiven. Please let me help you." he said. I nodded. He wrapped an arm around me and dove into the water. I came up coughing his arm still tight around me. "Keep your head up." He said. I just nodded. I looked at him. He had to be at least 15. I was only 7. I realized that were were going down river instead of across to the other boy. "Craiven what are you doing?" He yelled. But he was ignored. "CRAIVEN!" the boy yelled.
Soon I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. "We're almost there." He said. I nodded. I gasped when He pulled my out of the water. He picked me up and carried me to a house. "Where- Where are we?" I asked. He set me down at the door. "Alens house." He said. I looked at him confused. "But.." I was to late he knocked on the door and was gone. Alen opened the door. "Caline? What are you doing here?" He pulled me inside wrapping a blanket around me. He said the necklace. "God help us all." He said

Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:10 pm

Chapter 1

I put the last stake in my pack when i heard a knock on tmy door. "Come in." I said. I saw len walking in holding a birthday cake."Happy 17th birthday." He said. I smiled. We just moved back and I was going to the highschool. "Thanks." I smiled. I blew out the candles."Good luck at school." He said. Then he kissed the top of my head and took the cake back to the kitchen. When I was putting my shoes on I saw my fathers madalion on the dresser. I got up and picked it up. "I love you dad." I wispered and put the madalion on. I grabbed my pack and headed of to the school. Fun.....
I walked up the stairs of the school looking around. I held the pack close to me. Ever since I was 10 I have learned how to fight, hunt and kill vampyres, those disgusting creatures. I walked to the office and got my scheadule. I walked down the hall way not even bother to stop at my locker. I went to my first class. I walked in and went to the dest to give the teacher my information. "Okay... Miss Revera." He said looking at the papers. "Its Briatters." I said. He looked at me. "But the paper says Revera." he siad. He went back to putting a small pile of papers together. "Yes it does but Revera is my adoptive fathers name. My real name is Briatters." I said. I heard some people laughing quietly. I ignored it. The teacher looked at the class. "Okay... Miss Briatters. I will order you a book. But for now you will share with Mr. Phillups." he said.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptySat May 07, 2011 9:55 am

I went over and sat at the table next to him. He was writting in a notebook his laptop next to him. I pulled out my laptop and set it up. "Do you need help?" He asked. I nodded. He had shaggy black hair. I couldnt see his eyes. "Please." I wispered. He took my laptop and went to his. He took my email and sent me the notes. then he opened something and typed it. he passed my laptop back. "Thank you." I wispered. He nodded. I read the thing he typed. It siad We are learning about Syrens. I almost forgot I was taking Mythology. the i countinued. Mute your laptop. It said. I did as he wrote and got and instant message. It said:

Hi. Im C.

I looked at him. He seemed to be taking notes. I thought what to type

Hello. Im C. too Razz

I heard him laugh quietly.

Names Craiven. So where did you come from?

I froze. Craiven. I looked at him He had to be at least 18. but im seventeen. So ten years couldnt of come by and he only aged three years! i calmed down. That night was a blur. I must just be overreacting his name wasnt Craiven. it was Cennith. I think. I just dont remember that night.

Im Caline. I used to live here. but my parents were killed so we moved to Downsville. But now where are back to Seederwood.
Back to top Go down
~Aphrodite~LaFont~
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
~Aphrodite~LaFont~

Female Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:17 pm

I like it but what do vampires have to do with it? I'm sorry but i'm curious. I love it and think you should right more. Why does she hate them? You should save the story on your computer and keep writing it and then post little tidbits at a time. I really like it and you should keep writing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptySat May 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Yea you learn more about everything later in the book. The madalion has a big part in her life
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptySat May 07, 2011 6:37 pm

Chapter 2

I walked to the teacher. "Um here." I said giving them my information. "Okay Miss Braitters go take the open seat." She said looking at me. I nodded. She handed me the text book and I went and sat in the open seat. Which was next to Craiven. "Hi." I said quietly. He ignored me. I looked at him I saw his eyes. They were a dark amber. "So where are we?" I asked opening the book. He shrugged. i sighed and asked someone behind me. "Miss Braitters." The teacher said. I turned around. "Yes'm?" i asked. She glared at me. "It would be nice if you would pay attention." She said. My jaw dropped. "I was just asking what page we are on." i said. She just kept looking at me. "I dont like that attitude young lady." She siad. I stood up. "Attidude?" I laughed. "Im not the one who is yelling at a New student just becuase someone wouldnt help them." I glared at Craiven. "River. is this true?" She asked him. River? He looked shocked. "I was trying to help her but she told me to shut up and turned around." I stood there shocked. "Im done." I dropped the text book on the floor infront of the teacher and left. "Miss Braitters get back here." She said. I flipped her off. I went to the courtyard. "Stupid a$$." I muttered. I heard a sound and turned around. There was a really tan but with dark blonde hair. His grey eyes sparkling. "Hi." He said. I looking at him. "Hi." I said. "Can I sit with you?" He asked. I nodded
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptySun May 08, 2011 7:07 pm

He sat next to me. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. "Im Ryan." He said. I nodded. "Im Caline." He said. He looked at me. "Cool Madalion." He said. I smiled. "It belonged to my fathers. He used to tell me about ancestor that wore this madalion saved the town from evil monsters that were born of death." I laughed remmebering it. He looked at me. "Wait, your Tylions daughter?" He asked completly shocked. I nodded slowly a confused look on my face. I saw him grin brightly. "My father is Ferick. His brother." he said. I stood up. "Oh my god. He told me he lost his brother." I dont know why but I hugged him. "Yea, he said that so know one knew where we were." He said hugging me back. I smiled. "I cant believe I actually have blood family here." I said completly shocked. "I know. I saw the way River was being a d*ck." He shook his head. "But in the class before I was sitting with him and he was talking to me and IMing me." I said. Ryan laughed. "That was Craiven those two are twins. If you ever have to be near one of em. It would Craiven the guys always quiet and by himself." he siad. I nodded. "Im going home." I said. He nodded. "Be safe cuz." he laughed.
I was walking to my car I was stopped by footsteps. I stayed there for a minute. "Im not in the mood to kick someones a$$ so dont mess with me." I siad turning around to see River standing there. "What the f*ck do you want?" I snapped. He looked down. I could tell he was hurt. But why he was the one being the ashole. "What did I do?" He asked. It didnt sound cold like Rivers. "Oh sh*t Craiven I thought you were River. I would of been able to tell if I saw your face." I said. he barely looked up. "Im sorry." he said. I walked over to him. "Hey im sorry. I thought you were your brother. Is there anything diffrent about you other then your personalitly so I can tell you apart?" i asked. He leaned agiant my truck. "He had amber eyes and I have blue." He siad. I nodded. "Can I see them?" i asked. He shook his head. "Why not?" i asked. He sighed. He lifted his head up. He had the most bright colbalt blue eyes. But there was a scar on his face. It went from his chin to his left eyebrow. "What happened?" i asked. "I fell when I was a kid." He said. I smiled. "I got some scars from when I was a kid. But off that topic. You skipping?" I asked. He laughed. "I dont like gym." He said. I looked at him. I dont know he he couldnt like gym. He looked extreamly fit. "Oh, well Im heading home early. I was going to the ice cream place. Wanna join?" I asked. He smiled. "Yea that sounds great." I nodded and climbed into my truck. "Okay. just give me a sec." I put my pack in the truck bed. Then I took of the madalion and put it on the rear view mirror. "Where did you get that?" I heard Craiven say as I turned my truck on. "I got it from my dad before he died." I said. I sighed. I took a couple deep breaths so I wouldnt cry. "I think I saw that in the Mythology book." I saw him pull out his from Bag. he was flipping threw it. "There. We are going over that next weak. The theory of mythological creatures and what followed them." he said reading. "Its a madalion about the Vampyre slayers. I know someone who has one made out of silver and not bronze. Theirs is the werewolf trackers." I said the person who trained me. "So where did you say moved to?" he asked as we drove down the street. "I moved to Downsville." I said. I turned into the icecream place. I parked and hoped out. "Ill pay." I said. He got out and followed me. "Um can I have cookie dough please." I said. I looked at Craiven. "Can I have rasperry." he said. I paid and got the cones. I handed his to him and sat on my truck. "So you happy to be back?" he asked. I sighed. "Im not sure. I mean this town will always be my home. But its still heartbreaking." I said. He looked at me. "I know what you are talking about. When my brother and I were born our mother died." He said. I looked at him. "im sorry. It must be horrible not to have ever meet your mother." I siaid. I shuddered when I remembered the sight of my mother. "my father changed after that. She died after I was born. I was two minutes after my brother." He sighed. "How bout we talk about something else." i could tell this was hurting him. He nodded. "Okay. So what do you think of Seederwood High?" He asked. I laughed. "Horrible. A lot of these teachers are really mean to me." I said. He laughed with me. "They are always like that to new students. Just ignore it and everything will be fine." He said. I looked down. "I blew up on a teacher. The Science one. Ms. Terik." i said. he looked at me. He was trying to hold in the huge amount of laughter. "Oh just shut up." I said. I punched him playfully on the chest. Which made him burst out laughing. He fell off my truck on the ground laughing. I looked down. "Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded laughing. "The only person who ever flipped out on Ms. Terik before was me and I got a 97 participation points in her class." He said. My jaw dropped. "So she does that to make people stick up for themselves." I said to myself. He got up and wiped the dirt off his jeans. I took the time and let my eyes trail over him. His black hair was all messy and it looked good on him. and his blue eyes were filled with happyness and amuesment. by the look on his face he never really feeled happy. "You arent really a happy person are you?" I asked. He shrugged. "To a father who blames you for the death of my mother and his wife happyness doesnt really fit there." I frowned. I got down and before I knew what I was doing I hugged him. He seemed a bit cold and scared to hug me back. But when I didnt let go he hugged me back. "It isnt your fault. No one is to blame for someone elses death when you are born." I said. I felt something wet hitting my head. I pulled away. "Okay. dont let anyone tell you diffrent." I said. He nodded and wiped away the tears. "Can I show you something?" i asked. I dont know why but I felt like I could trust him. He nodded. "Okay come on." I climbed into the truck and he got in. I pulled out and we drove. I looked at the long driveway that led up to the house I used to live in. With my parents, where I learned of storys about the mythical world and the history of the Madalion. Welcome home Caline. I said silently.
Back to top Go down
Moonwalker12
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Moonwalker12

Female Aquarius Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Chapter 3

I drove up the driveway and parked. I got out and looked at it. The house had been abanded and no one live here. "Where are we?" Craiven asked. I could tell he could recognize it. Why? I nodded. "This is where something evil killed my family." I said. I walked to the door. the door was still broken and laying on the floor. I walked in. The smell of death still burn my eyes and nose. "Ten years have gone by and it still looks the same." I said. He looked at me. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "yea." I said. I looked around and walked into the room that used to be mine. There were books across the huge bookshelf. My bed still messy and the bear my dad gave me when I was four. I walked over and picked it up. I had the madalion in my hand now. "Are you okay Cal?" He asked. I nodded. "No, I thought I could handle this. But I just have to tell someone. These memorys of the night they were killed are eating me alive. When I was a kid I had night terrors horrible ones. but as I got older I lied and siad they were better. They were but they still kept me from sleeping. I still can barely sleep." I walked back out. I didnt even realize where I was standing. I looked down. Tears streamed down my face. The wood was stained in blood. "Caline whats going on?" Craiven asked walking over to me. "The main reason I'm here is to kill some people." I said. He staired at me completly shocked. "What?" He said. I nodded. "All down the blood line of my fathers family we have been vampyre slayers. he was going to teach me. But one night when my mother and him were dancing in the living room some people burned the front door and busted it down. My mother ran in and put me in the corner and covered the widnow with this cememnt and locked the door going out to my father. There was screaming and when i came out. My mother was dead." I said and started crying. "my father gave me the Madalion and told me to run far to get to Alens house. But I couldnt cross the river. but these two boys helped me. I was seven and they were 15. I cant remember anything else." I said. I fell to my knees. I cried. He knelt down next to me. he hugged me. "Its okay." he wispered. "Im here to kill the vampyres that killed my family. Everyone of them. I know they wanted to end the Braitters blood line. Im the last known one." I wispered. He looked at me. "Im so sorry." He said. I just cried. I have never cried this much. Even after my parents died I just shut down. I didnt know what was what for a while.
After what felt like forever. I stopped crying but I was really tired. "Are you okay now?" He asked. I looked at him. His face looked gaurded. I nodded. I looked at his shirt it was stained with my tears and make up. "Sorry." I said hoarsly. "It okay." He picked me up. "Where we going?" i asked wiping my eyes. "Im gonna drive you home." He said. He put me in the passanger side and buckled me up. He closed the door and got into the drivers side. I leaned my head on the window and closed my eyes. I didnt mean to but I fell asleep.
[size=16]
(Going to Craivens point of view)

I looked at her as I drove. This isnt good. Not good at all. Im 25 and I look 18. Thats kinda a advantage of being half vampyre. My mother was a human. I looked at the madalion. I couldnt hand her over to my father. I put my hand on my scar. Remember the pain and suffering I went threw helping her and not handing her over to my father. she was only seven though. I cant let River know. I cant let anything happen to her. Even ten years ago I felt like I had to protect her. I felt drawn to her. "What am I going to do?" i wispered. I pulled over to the side of the road. I put my forehead on the stearing wheel. I looked at her. But I cant let her know who and what I was. She'd hate me. I was so unsure what to do. "Why did we stop?" She asked sitting up. I shot up. "I was going to take my jacket off and put it on you." I lied. She smiled. "Your sweet." She siad. I looked at her. I could tell she was exhausted. "Here." I took my jacket of. When I was taking my phone out of the pocket I felt her lay her head on my lap. I froze. "Your comfy." She wispered. I looked down at her. She was sleeping agian. I put the jacket on her. I moved the hair out of her face and started down the road agian. Idrove until I found her house. I Pulled into the driveway and turned off the car. I didnt want to wake her. By what she told me she doesnt really sleep. I opened the door and silently moved making sure her head didnt fall. I didnt take my jacket. I did something that even suprised me. I kissed her cheek. "I'll protect you Caline Braitters." I said and closed the door just as silently. I took off running. I saw trees blurr as I reached the huge mansion like house. I walked in. Father was still at the 'Buiseness trip'. I went to the fridge and got a thermus filled with blood. I could eat human food. I prefer to eat human food. But I do need to drink blood at least twice a week.
I walked upstairs to the library and looked threw the shelves. I took the one about the first vampyre and the first slayer. I sat down in the chair and opened it. I started reading.
Vladmir Dracual (Or as legends says Fillupes) whas the first vampyre to be ever discover. He was extreamly powerful and the King of all vampyres. His downfall was his love for a human. Her name was Annabelle Braitters. He knew he didnt want to change her. He didnt want that for her. But he loved her. A man by the name Greagorian Braitter thought he was going to kill her. So a brother could only do what he thought was best. He killed Vladmir. But not before he had gotten Annabelle pregnant and she died in child birth. Then from there on Fillupes blood line has been passed by either threw a female human or threw a vampyre being made. The Braitters have been in every story of the blood line. They wont stop till they are all dead.
I put the book down. "And we wont stop until they are all dead." I said and sighed. I wish I wasnt who I was. I put the book down and headed to bed. It was 11:00 I have been reading for about three hours. I fell asleep thinking of Caline.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please help me with a title!!!!   Please help me with a title!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please help me with a title!!!!
Page 1 of 1