House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:19 pm

Candace nodded at Ezra and alloud roxy to pull her away as Alex came running up to her "you be careful alex and tell teh rest of the family to becarefull and get home safetly" she looked at Pixie and smiled"I gave her some of my cloths and yes Spice you can come it's a girls day Jessy is inside laying ont he couch anyways i will ahve a talk with him later"

Ezra looked at Roxy movies tommarow night my treat and i love that blush on you he gave a wolf grin and ran back to the wolf den

(yeah u can be Jessy)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:31 am

"criky Spice!!" Roxy jumpoed a lil too.
i grinned in my mind to Ezra. see ya.
"thanks thow Pix, your a babe." we started for the car to car pool.
"i second that, be carful Alex." we did our lil hand shake thingie and she was off.
"where we going first?" i asked the others..

"i will!" Alex called back to the others.

Jessy was lying on the couch obsorbing the sun. he lit up like a disco ball.
he heard the screams outside, sat up and saw the girls laughing.
i still think i should tag along Candance i tried to tell her in mind. but she was pre-occupied.
i lay back down.

Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Pixie Fay Loser
Affinities : Weaponary

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:07 am

"BYE WE LoVe YOU ALEX!" Pix and Spice yelled together.
"I'm sorry that I scarred you guys I just didn't want to be a pain" Spice says smiling like a innocent little child.
"Your more of a pain when you do that" Pix said rubbing her butt.
"So when are we leaving?" Pix asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMVU.com/RandomRaveJuliet
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:59 am

"rigghhtt....' roxy began. but saw Candances face change like she was listening to something.
"everything alright Candy?" i asked her, getting a bit worried.

Jessy was getting up to watch his 'siters' head off to town.
i should really come with you. he told Candance again. i dont trust that mutt with you, she's unstable, i can sence it. he explained.
and i have a feeling that something is going to happen..he added sheepishly
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Candace smiled at Roxy "yeah im fine just having a conversation with Jessy the worrier" she smiled jessy i love you but your being over protective baby but you are right i can feel something is going to happen why dont you get the other car and come to town to keep a look out she suggested

Ezra ran back tot he den and phased into his human self and got dressed and watched some video games and ate junk food.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 pm

"I don't like being ignored (-.-') When are we going? Now? OKAY!" Pix said alittle annoyed, but got into the driver seat of Candance's car. Pix made a face that looked like 'XP'
Spice just stayed silent, and just waited to see what the answer was. She kept her thoughts away, hidden, from the Mind Reader.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:47 am

urgg Jessy thought.
ok i'll be watch sweety. he smiled and stalked gently to the door of the garage, waiting for the girls to go.

"dont get ya panties in a twist Pix" Roxy said to Pixie as they were moving to the car.
"Shot Gun!" she said, and hopped in the front seat with a beaming grin.
"you ok Spice? you seem queit." roxy was curious to know why, but she coulnd read her.
Roxy saw Pix in the drivers seat and pushed her a bit playfully as Pixie was pulling the tounge. Roxy beamed again. "where to first girls." she asked, all static with excitment to get away from her responsibilitites.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Candace looked at Pixie and Spice "come on girls lets ahve a little fun ok lets not fight we need this day out to just have fun and be girls" she smiled at Roxy "so that guy Ezra seems to really like you i think you should give him a chance" she smiled and looked abck at the road as she drove she made a thought to Jessy okey baby just keep un seen and only come out if we are in trouble"

Ezra played video games for a while before ordering a pizza and then went back to the video games.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:19 am

"hes a sweet guy." Roxy told Candance. "but hes more of a brother to me, yah know.." she waited for candance to reply.
"i'm going to the movies with him tomorrow. he said that would be the only way to make it up to him for tonight." she further said to Candance.
Roxy looked behind to the rowdy bunch in the back and saw a red truck revving up behind them. it bumped the back of Candances flash car!

Jessy smiled his half smile that Candy loves and hopped into his flash Skyline.
he was following from a distance when he saw a rusty truck zoom from the turn-off from the docks toward Candance.
Jessy sped up a bit to see the vehicle bump into the car infront. Jessy put his pedal to the metal and rammed into the back of the truck when it was away from the girls. the truck swerved off the road. Jessy stopped in time so he wouldnt be seen by Spice or Roxy.
he didnt stop to see who it was in the rusted car thow. he was off agin when the flash car was around the corner.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Candace was smiling at Roxy and about to say somethign when she was jolted by a red truck behind her "what the hell" she stomped on the break and gave the person in the front seat of the truck a glare then seen Jessy push the truck away and sped away she loked at all the girls "are you all ok"

Ezra could feel fear with in himself but knew it wasn't his own it was roxy's he gropwled a bit and shifted into a wolf and stormed off in her direction following her scent.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 am

((Ezra is soo cool XD ))

Roxy said fine with the other two in harmony.
she thought she saw a blue car behind the truck, but htought nothing of it.
"do you know who that was?" Roxy asked in a slight whisper to Candance who looked frustrated..
she could feel anger within her. not her own though, but also thought nothing of it. she was more worried about her friend..

Jessy didnt realised that he was gripping the steering wheel too hard until he calmed down.
he left dents in the wheel. Bugger! he swore in his mind.
he senced something following, and he kept an eye on the rear veiw mirror every once and a while. he sped up a bit to be closer to Candance.

they made it to Seattle un-scathed. im glad that parts over. he thought. with the side smile
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 1:47 am

Candace looked at Roxy and shook her head "im okey and i have no idea but they smee like and no offense to you wolf girls but they smelled like wearwolves" she looked sadly at Candace Thankyou foe helping us Jessy you making me feel a little bit safer she smiled as they reached hte stores

Ezra caught up to the Car in a matter of minutes but saw that they were unscated but he followed the scent of Roxy none the less he had a feeling this wasn't over and would kill anyone who hurt Roxy or a wolf in his pack.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 2:04 am

Roxy got real worried when Candance said it smelt like wolf.
who in the world would do that? she wonderd. must be an outcast or a Lunar werewolf. she also thought.
she felt the frustration of the someone else within herself

any time sweet thing. he made a charming smile and parked a block down the street.
with his speed he lept into a shop, pretending to be interested in something when the girls walked past the window.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 pm

Candace looked at Roxy worriedly yeah it smelt like wolf im sorry to say she smiled sadly as they got out of the car and headed into a store she was a little flirty and teased Jessy by running her hand over his abcka s they passed him and she did it without the other girls noticeing.

Ezra phased back and followed the girls from afar watching for trouble and smiling abit at Roxy as they enterd the store.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

are you sure its one of the Quilette? i asked in my mind to Candance, too worried.
i felt someone watching me, and spun around. i saw Ezra. why'd ya follow? im in no danger. i was a bit frustrated with him for following, but pleased that he cared. thank you any way. i added in a much nicer tone. he found that amusing.

"i guess i can run back to La Push to let the others know of that red truck. " i said out loud and started to turn to head toward Ezra to tell him. but a strong grasp on my shoulder stopped me and turned me back around.

Jessy blushed a little when he watched them stop on the path infront of his shop hide-out.
you weren't ment to ntice me. he teased, and made a crocked smile.
he over heard the convistaion when Roxy spoke out loud. sort of relived that she was going to go.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Candace smiled to herself "i don't think you should go anywhere Roxy not alone and i don't think it was a quilette it smelled like a new wolf ive never seen or smely before" i looked at her and looked over and seen ezra and raised an eyebrow and smikred at Roxy "you know i think you should give him a chance Roxy he obviesly cares about you and it looks liek he is not going anywhere while we are here" i though for a moment yes i know Jessy but your to sexy to not want to watch even when you are not suppost to be seen i joked

Ezra had walked up to the girls and put a hand on Roxy's shoulder "i know of the red truck and u are not going anywhere alone till fe find out what is going on so im going to watch from a distance while u shop so deal with it" he his his blush from Candaces comment.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:34 am

Roxy felt the haevy hand on her shoulder.
"i guess i cant control you Ezra." she teased. "its kind of you to care."
"hey, you said distance, so that means not in touching range." roxy teased again and lifted his paw-like hand off of her and patted it. No need to be too to worried there. she used her mind skills to tell him. she smiled. and thanks again.

as Jessy was pretending to look at a book he smiled agaian to Candance.
im like a shadow in the night. he told her in a smexy voice. as the girls were wandering off he noticed Ezra had stayed in veiw.
"what are you doing so far away from your cave?" Jessy teased Ezra as he walked out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:40 pm

(Sorry I'm Lost!)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:04 pm

((i'll give you the run down XD
your characters and JCPs and mine (im now Jessy) are in Seattle. Ezra is watching out for Roxy and Jessy for Candance. a mysterious truck bump0ed into the girls vehicle while they were driving. Candance has senced that it was a werewolf, not of Quilette, a Lunar wolf.
the girls have walked off to go shopping and Ezra has just stayed put, now Jessy is being sorta nice sorta sarcastic to Ezra on the sidewalk.
Jess hasnt been on in a while and i was waiting for someone to come back Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Becoming leader of the Dark Daughters & Sons
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Skylar Arcc
Affinities : Music and Shadows

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am

((is there still room to join))
Back to top Go down
http://demigods.wikia.com/wiki/User:Homemadecookies2
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:59 am

(umm yea, you can choose to be a vamp + wolf or just 1 of them, or a human (:. happy you want to join.
JCP1987 wont be on as much but im now on every day again. yeah just post on your characters.

we have lots of characters now, im going to say that this RP is to other members.)
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:16 am

((okeyy thanks!!!))

Name: Janise Cambell
Race: Human
Bio: She's super shy but loves to talk to people that she trusts.
looks: blonde hair, green eyes, short and slim.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:40 pm

(thats fine. the story so far is posted a page back. any Q's about anything so far dont hesitate to ask.
all the characters are in Seatlle atm. so start when ya' ready Smile )

stnding on the side walk Jessy wondered why Ezra wouldnt talk to him.
maybe he's worried for that pest Roxy. he thought to himself.
"Dog, she'll be fine. why do you worry for her so much?"

Roxy and the girls had gone into a clothes shop.
Back to top Go down
Nyx's Blue Vamp
Nyx's Blue Vamp

Female Aries Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 pm

((okayy im just gonna be shopping around then we run into eachother if thats okay))

I parked my car and walked straight into my favorite store.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:05 pm

( thats just fine (: we just cant go too far ahead with the others not being able to type...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)
Page 5 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 44  Next