House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 am

(cool with me Smile )

i huffed, he gotta learn quick, before the he gets taught. i smile in my head, by me. i chuckled.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:48 pm

I smiled back you would have to get by me first and we both know i can whoop your but roxy i joked to her
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:58 am

i laughed. you'll be surprised by my training. i smiled. but i wont even think aboput it budd.
me and Pix are commin' back now, what was it you wanted us here for? i asked very curious to know why.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Accidentally blowing your friends over with Air
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet
Name: Pixie Fay Loser
Affinities : Weaponary

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:45 am

yes no one has told us why. And why did you want me? I'm just a weak link. Pix thought to herself with the smile disappearing from her face for the one second then she just freaked out whoa! I don't know what has happened there but I'm not gonna let that thought come back. Pix returned her smile to her face like that thought never came out, but she knows it already had.

((I'm in summer school for English. This is the only way I can get on her. (still convicing Moma to get internet) Do not worry though! I am always going to come on here, just not as much as I used to (bad part is I'm correcting my grammer, spelling, and everything on here)XP Blek!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMVU.com/RandomRaveJuliet
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 am

I smiled well i was thinking of having a meeting with the wolves and Cullen vampire and covince them we can all be friedns and that een though you wolves have a bad odor we can over come it i kind of teased them about there smell
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:05 am

wow dont think of that again. i told her. you are excellent.
i told Pix.
alright. i second that. but other than you, the others need more patience for me. i smiled.
hey!
but i heard the humor in her voice. ha, you guys smell too you know. i chuckled at my come back.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

A very annoyingly smell Pixie said in a kidding voice covering her nose laughing.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I laughed we only smell to you but you wolves smeel bad to others besides us vampire i giggled i been thinking we need a girls day our you know go shopping see whats going on around town maybe go to port angelos
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 pm

that sounds like a fab idea. i perked up a bit more.
then i growled, now i gotta find more clothes.

((hey guys, since no one else is wanting to join in, should we, this is only if you want to, but. should we make up another character each from the opposite species? like me and Pix would make a Vampire, JCP and Aido would make a Wolf.
if you do, just post another character sheet on and carry on.
i hope y'all dont mind me sending mine in now..))

name: Alex Cullen (Alexandra)
Vamp/Wolf/Human: Vampire
Powers/special ability: can create/use electricity and use it to her advantage, read minds and has the mind forcefeild.
friends with: Candance, Roxy, Pixie Fay, Jessy
enimies with: the Vultery, Victoria
Bio: Alexandra had caught Meningitus when she was 17. she was going to die, but Carlisle saved her by turning her. shes a bit older then Candance and Jessy, but she sometimes acts like her shoe size.
Looks:

New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 Alice-cullen-twilight-series-18352199-500-500
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 pm

I laughed what is wrong with new cloths i need a new summer wardrobe although im sure Alice has my closet full anyway but she doesnt have the same stryle as me i giggled so pixie you want to come too

(sure why not but Starlight aido hasnt been on in awhile and Zoe you would eb the only one who could take over his character or have some one else but we need a jessy btw but yeah sure i can make a wolf character)

name: Ezra Kuran
Vamp/Wolf/Human: Wolf
Powers/special ability: is a wolf he can phase and kick some arse
friends with: Roxy, Pixie Fay,
enimies with: the Vultery, Victoria/anyone who threatens the humans
Bio: Ezra is a wild at heart kind of guy and likes to have fun but is protective of his pack and has a crush on Roxy but she wont look at him as anything other than a brother but he puts up with it.

Looks:
New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 033434
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:49 pm

eh....I'll go as long as not too much girlie-ness is gonna cling on to me and be a pain in the butt for me, can I unfaze now? Pixie asked just curious.

(First: Is Roxy unfazed? I got Lost and Second: I'll make the character next time. I Pinky Promise *shows pinky* lmao)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:05 am

(( Jess ~ yes i have thought of someone taking over Jessy for Aido. i did PM him and he hasnt been on since last of May.. im a bit worried.
i dont know if i'll be a good Jessy......lol. i'll try contact him again, if he not on for another two or three days we'll have to dicuss it.
thankl you for making another , it'll spice things up a bit XD

Pix ~ no Roxy isnt yet unfased 'cause she has no clothes, lol. no rush in making another character hunn. you dont have to if not want to.))

yea a summer wardrobe sounds good, but at the moment i cant ufase. i looked down to my paws and back to Candance. see? then i laughed.
have you told the boys that we're going out? i asked Candanced when i sobered up.

i was back from hunting and was upstairs in my room getting changed.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 pm

(alrighty we can discuss it and your welcome he going to go after your character cuz her wants her lol)

Candace smiled "i dont have to tell them everything and if you want you can borrow something of mine to wear out shopping, Pixie you coming"

Ezra ran back to the den after he had his hunt running into a couple members of his pack "hey guys anyone know where Roxy is" he asked and got told she went tot eh cullen house Ezra snarled and ran toard the Cullen house to make sure she was ok she might trust them but he had his resevations.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:25 am

((alright Very Happy thats gonna be cool Smile, i PMed him again. no reply as yet.))

oki doki.
i perked up again. thanks for letting me borrow some. i wagged my tail.
yea Pix you should come along.
then i thought Sam and Ezra would be wanting us back. but i was sure Candy would of told someone that we'd be out.

i toddled downstairs to go to town. im off to get a couple more light bulbs, be back soon sis. i thought she might want a reason. i blew two more up by mistake.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:41 am

Candace shook her head you are alwasy breakign lights sis" she laughed "Roxy, Pixie and i are going to go shopping you want to come"

Ezra came upont eh cullen house and sniffed it out Roxy what aer you doing in there you know we aint suppost to be in there and they can kill you he spat glaring

Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:52 am

Alex zoomed out to where they were standing.
"yip i would love to come" i grined.
"light bulbs can wait till we get there."

Roxy saw him through the trees.
im supposed to be here, you aint. now go on back to our brothers. i smiled. or i'll pounce, and kick your butt. i said kiddingly and bent down on my front legs with my butt in the air, in a playful position. scatt cat.
i turned back when do we go Candance?
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Cadace laughed at Alex "you are so much like Alice its funny" i walked into my room with roxy behind and looked at her who is that that is tellign you you need to get out of here Roxy he aint met me yet has he i grinned at what she said to him

Ezra let a low growel out yeah you think you can take me little woman and dont tease me like that its not nice i gave a pout and sat on my rear end down but kept my front haldf up.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:52 am

i grinned.
"you guys get ready, i'll wait in the car."
Alex started in the direction of the garage.

Roxy mentally smiled. you know i dont mean it.
i stalked inside with Candance.
uhh, no. you havent. i was a bit surprised that she asked.
i nervously giggled, you heard that huh?
oh..hes, well. i stuttered. she passed me some clothes, i went behind the dressing wall.
i unfased and slid into the clothes.
"i dont think he trusts Vampires. hes odd. he wont leave me alone." i explained as i walked back out form behind the wall.
"i try to leave me alone, but in a nice way." i smiled.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:10 pm

candace smiled "well that outfit is going to make him want you even more and he just seems protective over you it's very cute" she walked over to her dresser and got her car keys and a pair of shoes "you want a pair of shoes too" she looked at Roxy smiling "before we leave i will introduce myself to your friend out there"

Ezra stayed where he was you do to mean it Roxy you like to tease me when you know i like you and you wont let me protect you he sighed and started walking closer to the cullen house looking around.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 am

"really?" i asked her, thinking she was joking.
"uhh you dont have too, uhh, you can meet him when we get back.." i stuttered trying to think of something to say.
i dont mean to tease you, im sorry. im just a bit grumpy at the moment. im sorry.i told him. do you want me to help you with anything when i get back? i asked Ezra when

((i havent heard from Aido...what should we do?))
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Cadance laughed "yes you look great and no i want him to know you are safe with me he seems ot really care" she smiledd and led roxy abck out of the house and started walking slowly toard thsi Ezra character "hello Ezra im Cadace please to meet you" she was a bit scared he was a huge wolf.

Ezra sighed yeah you have to help me patrol tonight he said and kind of flirty tone and watched carefull as the vampire walke dup to him he snooted his nose but stazyed put hello Candace i am Ezra the beta of the pack

(i dont know that is up to u as creater of this rp)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 pm

oh right. i forgot. sorry again. i was behind Candance when she introduced herself.
i was ready for the unexpected.
umm how can i make it up to you? i asked, i guess i was sounding a bit desoperate. i dont like letting him or the other down.

(hmm i guess one of us should play him...)
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:12 pm

Candace smil;ed at Ezra "please to meat you i promise roxy will be safe with me we are going shopping just us girls to get away for a couple hours" she smiled at Roxy,

Ezra smiled well you could make it up to me tommarow night when were off patrols by going on a date with me he gave a goofy wolf grin then looked at Candace alright she can go but if somethign happens to her or Pixie im holding you responsible.

(well i cant paly him it be wierd palying a couple lol)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 pm

i smiled back to Candance.
hmmm....i dunno. it'll feel..... odd... i guess we could... go to the movies or something? i was all flustered with the question i wasnt ready for.
i was feeling the heat of the fase bubble inside me, i swallowed it down.
"see you later bro." i nodded and side smiled at Ezra as i tugged a bit at Candances arm to get going.

((hmmmm. should i play Jessy, and Alex could need to ditch and go to Itally for Edward...
like this....))

Alex ran over to where the girls were.
"guys i just got a call. im sorry, i can go shopping with you." i pouted my lip.
"Eddy's in trouble, Alice rung me. i have to go help them." i explained to Candy.
"i'll pay ya back for the light bulbs when i get back." i started to run off to my car to go to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Pixie_Loser
Pixie_Loser

Female Aquarius Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:04 pm

((sorry I was gone so long sweeties! By the Way Pixie is Violet and Spice is Olive))
ROXY! I HAVE YOUR CLOTHES YOU BOOB! Morons I tell ya! Pixie thought with a smile on her face shaking her head. Pixie ran to the woods and un-fazed and quickly put on her cloths and ran after Roxy tackling her. Quickly getting off and hurriedly climbing a tree and threw her cloths down to her.
"You left your door unlocked again missy!" Yelling at Roxy like a complaning Mom.
Powers/special ability: Invisible and Erase Memories
Friends with: Roxy, Candance, (closer to) Pixie, Alex, And ALOT MORE (?)
Enimies with: The bad guys! Dun dun dunnnnn!
Bio: Spice's real name is Kinzey but she doesn't like it and plus her attitude comes out alot more then Roxys. Pixie Started being a smart-butt and said "Wow your being Spicey today X3". Spice was kidnapped by James one day, while she was still human, and was separated from her family for 3 whole months. She escaped from James and went back to her family. They screamed and were afriad of her and tried everything in the Myth to kill her and let her soul free. For Spice this was heartbreaking, she erased their memory and disappeared, Dr. Cullen found her on the streets weakened by denining blood. Then finally good came into her life.
Looks:
www.emohaircare.com/wp-content/gallery/girls-emo-hairstyle/mens-emo-hairstyle-10.jpg" style="width: 194px;height: 259px" border="0" alt=""/>

(putting her in action in.....NOW)
I deicided that I should lose my Invisible-ness and come out. "May I Come?" She asked sweetly.

Screaming and almost falling to the ground saving herself landing on the ground like a cat then falling on her butt.
"Spice you scarred the beejibbers outta meh!"

"Surives you right for picking on Roxy" she said while helping Pixie back up.

Last edited by Pixie_Loser on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Open but please PM to join)   New Moon (Open but please PM to join) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon (Open but please PM to join)
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next