House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo
Location : In the dark corner with him, who says i have to behave?

Character sheet
Name: Reva
Affinities : Shadows (Underworld), empath, wolves/bats, writing

Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) Empty
PostSubject: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Savior has been on her own since she was eight years old. Her parents left her in an ally behind a store, drugged up. Then. was put in the system and it wasn’t nice to her. She was 14 when she was first adopted then retuned because the family couldn’t deal with her nightmares.
She is 17, the man she shares a room with at this new families house is 22, their son biologically ho0me for the summer off of college. He seems kind to her, wakes her up when she is screaming from a nightmare. What happens when sibling love she feels turns into love for real?

((Name)) has had his share of foster siblings thanks to his loving parents that can’t have anymore kids after him. He is 22 in college. Home for the summer he is introduced to a semi erotic girl named Savior. She seemed different to him, something off about her.
One night, not meaning to, he walks in on her dressing, scars cover her back and a tattoo that only seems abl to be seen by him. What his she? He has no idea, but when they go swimming with the younger kids, she askes him about his, only no one but him sees it. Is she like him…But he sees things with a single tough, the whole past a persons future…only he caon’t seem to find it on her.
When he realizes he’s in love with her… can he see what she is hiding?

His tattoo down and over his hole back:
Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) Celtic-cross-tribal-tattoo

Her tattoo between shoulderblades:Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) Gothic_Maroon_Rose_Tattoo_by_Quicksilverfury
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Savior
Bio: Up there
Looks: Black long hair to her waist, pale skin, vacant pale blue eyes wearing
[imag] http://lppool.catalogsites.net/lf?set=type[1],brand[PC],size[900],productid[P8750]&call=url[file:potpourri/resize900.chain]&scale=size[900]&sink [/imag]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Savior sighed, sitting at the kitchen table in her dress. She wore knee high leather boots she’d polished the night before. It was six am, she was usually the only one up this early unless the people that were caring for her were late for work. She yawned, looking around the kitchen before getting up to get herself a cup of orangejuice then sitting back down. She heard footsteps upstairs in the room above her, her and his room. Maybehe was up, maybe he’d come down and talk to her for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Savior sighed, sitting at the kitchen table in her dress. She wore knee high leather boots she’d polished the night before. It was six am, she was usually the only one up this early unless the people that were caring for her were late for work. She yawned, looking around the kitchen before getting up to get herself a cup of orangejuice then sitting back down. She heard footsteps upstairs in the room above her, her and his room. Maybehe was up, maybe he’d come down and talk to her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Name: Rose
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Sam was slowly coming down the stairs. He could sense that someone was down there. Who he didn't know. He hoped it was Savior. When he got downstairs, he saw that it was Savior, he thought his heart would bust with happiness. He couldn't wait to talk to her. One thing he wanted to talk about was the mark on her back. What was it, what was it for?
"Savior?"
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Savior turned to look, knowing she should probably have a sweater or something on with the cut of her dress, "Morning. Um, coffee is done if you want any and i'm making breakfast later." Her heartbeat sped up anytime he was around, she acted liek she couldn't feel it nearly thrumping out of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:18 pm

"Thanks, but I'll have some later. I have some questions I want to ask you. Oh, and I like your outfit." I could believe my eyes. Her outfit was so beautiful. I wonder if I should ask about the mark now or later... I'll tell as she is making my breakfast. "Savior, my I please have same bacon and toast with some coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 pm

She nodded nad got up, "You know, Sam," she said as she went to the cupboard to get him a mug, "I ought to teach you to cook." She smiled over at him as she filled his cup and took it over to him. he set it on the table, knowing sh was only to his shoudler, so, it he looked down, it'd be down the front of her dress. she didn't wear a bra with this dress, she didn't need it. even though she had C cups, she was jsut fine wearing it, not to self cauncous anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:18 pm

I looked down onto Saviors' smiling face. I loved it when she smiled. As I looked at her, I saw the neckline of her dress start to leave her chest. I looked down and saw a weird sight. She didn't wear a bra with this dress. I guess it was okay, but when I saw that she had C cups, I had to stop looking. I didn't mean to in the first place. I looked at her face again. I wish I had the nerve to ask her out. She was just so beautiful. "I think I could use some of that bacon and toast now Savior." Did I just say that out loud? I guess I did. I wanted to say sorry, but she had already turned around. "Sorry Savior." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:22 pm

I stood streight back up wonding if he knew my abusive past, "Its alright, Sam, and I'm glad you like the dress." i walked over tothe firde and got the bacon out and put the bread in the toster. "Is that all you want or eggs too?" i asked as i started to cook the bacon
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:55 pm

"Is that all you want, or eggs too?" She asked. Because I was gazing at her, I didn't realize what she said until I heard the bacon sizzling in the pan. "What? Oh, no thanks, not unless you want any." Savior shook her head, "then no please." I watched Savior cook, watching her graceful steps and wondered what it would be like to wake up to this every morning. Sam, you need to stop thinking about this, I said to myself, You have more important things to think about like the mark on her back. You should ask her now. Before I had the courage to ask her, she came over to me and gave me my toast, bacon, and coffee. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

I nodded and sat back down at the table, a cup of coffee in my hands, "Your welcome. I really need to teach you how to cook this summer. I won't be around you forever." I smiled at Sam. He wasn't bad looking at all, hot to my standards. I looked at the clock, started more likely, had was going ot be picked up in a few hours. should i tell him about the battel?
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:36 pm

"Ha, yes, maybe be you should teach me how to cook. So when you aren't there I can cook for myself." Did I just say that out loud. OMG I can't believe I just did. What is she going to think of me? Luckily, Sam didn't have to worry for Savior just laughed. When he had finished his breakfast, he and Savior got up together. Sam slowly when to her, slowly enfolded her into his arms and gently brushed his lips against her forehead. "Thanks." he whispered, then pulled himself away from her and started to walk away. Don't look back Sam, don't look back, you might not like her expression. Keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:49 pm

I grabbed his wrist, "Sam, you and i need to talk, i should have done it sooner but you need to know now, and i son't want you or anyone else to get hurt....and i dont' want to put you in a bad mood or wher you have to make a descion first off, but, I'd hate to see a man that has potentail get hurt, expecially when he is as caring as you,"
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:24 pm

"Um, is something wrong? What do you mean you don't want me to get hurt? What am I going to be hurt from? And what do we need to talk about?" She was starting to scare me, I thought she loved me, but it seemed like she was about to say something that was going to hurt me. "Before we talk..." I didn't finish the sentence for Savior fainted in my arms with a scared look on her face? What happened. Why did she just faint? "Savior, are you okay. Please wake up. Please."
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:26 pm

*~Passed out*~

Instantly, we appeared in the kitchen, "Lay her down, let her rest Sam," I unstructed, "And I'll explain,"
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

"Savior, Savior please come back to me, I don't think I will live if you don't come back to me." I waited there for what felt like forever when I finally saw Savior's eyes start to flicker. "Thank god you are alright, what happened, you had me so worried." "You worried about me?" she said. "Yeah." I said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:44 pm

I smiled at him, "Your sweet," i saw my garud, "YOu didn't,"
"No, princess, i didn't."
I nodded at him, "I'll do it. i'll see your at the stroke of 22?"
"Yes princess," he aid and disappeared.
I sighed and looked at him, "I know you have quewstions,"
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

I wanted to ask her those questions so badly, but she told me that I had to wait. I don't want to wait. Maybe be I do wait she'll like me. I walked away from her and heard her faintly sigh and say, "I know you have questions." Yes I have questions for you, and I know you have questions for me. Sam don't meet her at the stroke of 22 said a voice in his head. You know I have to, she might give me some info. I forbid you Sam. No, I will do it, now be gone. And with that, the voice left his head and never returned.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:21 pm

I got up and sighed, my heart broken and soneoen dressed in all bacvk showed up in front of me, "Outdside." i ordered, my voice with a tone like stone and ice. No one had ever heard me use it before. "Now." I followed him out intothe back yard, a garud of his showed up and i stood, my clothes changing into a black dress with a white stripe. I had to watch and see how musch he had lerned what he could do...in less than ten minuets...the gaurd was dead.
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Suddenly I heard Savior shout, "outside" in a voice I had never heard her use. It kind of scared me, but I liked it. It showed that she wasn't 100% nice. Darling, what am I ever going to do with out you? Maybe I should ask her out, for when I do, she might say yes, and then I can take her with me when I move. I started to walk downstairs, but as I reached the stairs, something invisible blocked me. "What the...?" I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 pm

I felt him pull on the barrier and it borke under such a little force and the guy in black froze aand walked to me, "You ahve a trainee here i see," he laughed, it echoed evily, "lets see ho much he fights,?'
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 pm

"You have a trainee here I see," he laughed, it echoed evily, "lets see ho much he fights,?" When I heard those words, I froze, who was that? What was happening? "Savior?" I called out.
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:38 pm

I sighed and ent insdie, looking at him, "Come down here, you left before i could tell you," I sighed, and turned, my voice getting hard again as i barkedorders, get him back from the house, get gards watching the kids. I really hoped i wasn't scaring him, i mean, i was never a mean one, a door slammed on my hand, hit by one of the younger children, i never yelled but now, it was totally adiffernt side of me.
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm

"Savior, stop, your going to hurt someone." I cried as she yelled. "Sweety, please." It was hard to amite, but she was scaring me. "Darling, don't come back to the house with me, help me with the little ones. Ignore him. Who is he anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Utopias' Girl
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Utopias' Girl

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 pm

THe guy in the black cackeled and went ofer to hom and threw him across the back yard, "I'll finish with him," he told me, i looked at my garud and he nodded, kids were safe. I fand down tothim and knelt at his head, looking him over, "GOd he's going to hurt you," i whispered, i hugged him, "I so, so sorry bout this. GO back in side. I'll get him delt with..." my voice was soft, pained to say the least
Back to top Go down
Hestia
Being chosen by a kitty
Being chosen by a kitty
Hestia

Female Pisces Tiger

Character sheet
Affinities :

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:10 pm

"Savior, no, please, came inside with me, help me take care of them. Please." I hugged her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)   Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love And Lust Are Totally Different (1x1 join)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next