House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love Bites (open, please join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet
Name: Jaz
Affinities : Fire, water, and spirit.

Love Bites (open, please join) Empty
PostSubject: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:34 am

So this takes place in modern time but it is dangerous so people need things to protect them. Most people are trying to fend for themselves, others just like the company. It was the end of the world and not many people survived after that. now, there is very little of everything, which makes people/creatures become the animal within.

I want this to be fun, action, romance, etc... i am going to place some rules so please read them. they aren't hard to follow.
This will be random btw.... just have fun with this. if it goes somewhere, i might make a branch of it for a roleplay. Smile

Character Sheet:
Name:
fighter type:
background:
looks:

Character Sheet:
Name: Rose
race(s): human
fighter type(s): archery (bows and arrows)
Personality: stubborn, kinda mean, untrusting, caring, defensive.
background: Rose brought herself up. Her parents just gave her a roof over her head. At 16 she moved out to be on her own, but it proved to be harder then she thought. She loves archery and that's what she uses to protect herself.
looks: ((my avatar))

RULES!!!
1) no one being eternally unhappy, that's no fun...
2) no god mod
3) please post more then one sentence if possible.
4) don't use text talk.
5) COMPLETE SENTENCES!!!

I think these are fairly easy to do.

i'll start this when there is enough people.

(WE NEED BOTH GUYS AND GIRLS PLEASE!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://panda9490.xanga.com/
JCP1987
Eavesdropping on her conversation
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet
Name: Haruhi Yuki
Affinities : Sword/Judo/Tai quan do

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:43 am

Character Sheet:
Name: Carlisle
race(s): human
fighter type(s):hand to hand black belt in karate
Personality: stubborn, kind,funny, defensive. protective,intelegent
background: raised by his mother has 3 younger sisters,a karate master
looks: Love Bites (open, please join) Chetmorton-rupert-grint

Ok. I will try toi follow the rules, lol.

Last edited by JCP1987 on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog
Location : Im in your computer waiting for you to turn around so i can eat you muhahaha

Character sheet
Name: Ari
Affinities : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:44 am

Ill join. I can be a guy or a girl. Your choice
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/TiaLuvsYou
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 12:45 am

((you can double if you'd like. doesn't matter to me i just want there to be a close to even amount of both.))
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:11 am

((i am hoping to start this soon tonight))
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog
Location : Im in your computer waiting for you to turn around so i can eat you muhahaha

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 am

Gimme a sec to post my char sheet Ill double a guy and girl :]
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:24 am

Character Sheet:
Name: Arianna
race(s): White...?
fighter type: Doesnt know how to fight...
Personality: Sassy
background: Always relied on her older brother. He raised her
looks:Love Bites (open, please join) 12148362995pYUaLv

Brother and sister

Character Sheet:
Name: Kevin
race(s): White, Native american
fighter type: hand to hand.
Personality: Hot headed
background: was abused as a child and learned very early how to fend for himself
looks:
Love Bites (open, please join) Tyler-Blackburn-Caleb-pretty-little-liars-tv-show-19623881-640-426

Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:32 am

I was walking out of my house making sure my arrow carrier was attached to my hip correctly. It was dusty out, but that wasn't new. I locked my door tight. No one was going to break into my place.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:37 am

Kevin and Ari walked the streets. Kevin watched the way people were acting, not well. He wasnt used to walking with his sister. He usually walked alone, he didnt like having the extra person to protect. He reminded himself to teach her to fight at some point soon.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 am

It was that time again. i thought to myself, as i redied myself to leave my house to go teach my students at the Ymca Karate. I locked my house and walked to my destination.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:42 am

Rose walked on the side walks, looking around all the time, but still seeming calm. She needed to get some food before it was dark. That was when it was most dangerous. She always took the same roots to things. never going off path. She knew better then that. As she finally came to a stand she bought some bread, clean water, rice, and meat, and headed back home where she saw two people. A guy and girl. They looked alike so she figured they were brother and sister. She continued to walk, catching up to them pretty quickly and passing them up when she heard a twig break. She stopped, slowly reaching for an arrow as she looked around. It wasn't the two people.... She looked around some more.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:48 am

Kevin walked slowly past the upcoming female. He eyed the bow but continued walking pasted her. He heard Ari gasp as it got to silent, then all to loud. It was just a twig, but the sound of it breaking was one of the most dangerous sounds. He push Ari behind him and face whatever danger was waiting. He looked at the previous female, seeing if she was the attacker he was looking for. She wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:53 am

Rose put her bag on the ground and then closed her eyes. She was listening... listening for their breath, their heart beat. Anything. She turned around and found them. Quickly she attached her arrow to the string of her bow, aimed, and fired at a bush. There wasn't too much noise, but as soon as he fell the rest of the men around started yelling in anger. Rose quickly grabbed her back, placing it on her arm and shot as she ran. She looked at the two siblings. She couldn't just leave them. The little one looked as if she hadn't even picked up a rock before. She grabbed her arm. "RUN!" She said as she ran backwards, shooting at another person. She never missed. "Follow me! Don't loose me, i won't come back!" She said as she shot once again.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 am

The female shot at something that Kevin hadnt even seen. Everything was a blurr around them. He looked away for 5 seconds to look around them and the girl had taken Ari and began to yell 'Run.' Ari was running with her...she was helping us? Why? He couldnt think about it too long. He ran. Ran to catch up with them. "Where do you plan on going?" He yelled at her, examining his sister as he ran. She was fine. Good.

(Ari will have her own paragraph later haha Im focusing on Kevin at the moment >.<)
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:02 am

Rose turned. "DUCK!" She yelled at him. When he head was low enough she shot another man who was firing a gun. She thought she got him when she heard another bang and then felt a pain in her leg. She screamed, falling a bit, took a breath and got back up. She was in excrutating pain. When her house was in site she ran faster. It had a stone fence around to protect it. She she got to the entrance she broke the door open, in too much pain to care. and then slammed the door and put something big infront of it, then pressed a button to close the gate. She looked at the two. "You guys are fast to have stayed caught up with me." She said as she leaned forward to take a breath.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:06 am

Ari collapsed as soon as she got into the gilrs house. "Well I didnt have much of a choice." She said, not breathing right. She wasnt good with other people. "But thank you for uh...saving us."

Kevin looked at the girls leg "Do you have bandages?" He looked around a little. He didnt want to snoop...
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:09 am

Rose shook her head. "No. This doesn't happen often enough for me to waste my money of them...." She answered the guy. She looked at the girl. "If thats a way of saying thanks, you're welcome. But if you would rather have a choice i'll open the gates for you and let you out where the guys WILL do what they want to you." She said as she tried to catch her breath. She needed to stop the bleeding. "I wouldn't do that to you by the way. just don't be a b!tch and we are solid." She said as she looked for something to help the bleeding. SHe limped around the house and then swore under her breath as she fell to the ground. Her leg giving out on her.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 am

as i walked down the street i saw a couple people passing me and really didn't pay attention to anyone. then i heard comotion and looked around and saw a guy and girl with another girl with an arrow she looked like bad news. then she saw the girl get shot and then get up and run off, so i decided to follow her to make sure she was ok.
Back to top Go down
JCP1987
JCP1987

Female Pisces Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:21 am

i'm sorry but i g2g i will continue later
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:27 am

Kevin smacked her sister on the back of the head. He then went to the girl. "Do you mind if I help you?" He didnt wait for an answer before he took his shirt off and tore it into strips. He then bound her leg to help stop the bleeding. He sighed "My sister doesnt talk to much of anyone. Im sorry about her."
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:30 am

Rose was about to say no, but then he did something she didn't expect. She stared for a second, but the sudden pain that was on her leg made her groan a bit. She laid back to breath and then sat back up to stand. "Thanks." She said as she started to walk a little bit. "It's okay, I understand where she is coming from. I don't take offense to it. i just don't put up with it." She said as she filled some water in a cup and drank some. "Names Rose." She said as she tried to not stare.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:34 am

Kevin grinned at her staring. Ari came up beside him and looked at Rose "Im sorry. " She smiled and went back to where she was and sat dawn. Kevin looked at Rose "Im kevin. And thats Arianna. Ari for short." He pointed at his sister. "Nice place you got here." He whistled and looked at how big it was. Our house was not half as big.
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:38 am

Rose blushed a bit and then took a deep breath as she started to walk again. "It's fine, Uh Ari." She said as she walked more. "Nice to meet you both. Thanks for saying that about the house, i'm not proud of how i got it though. This used to be my parents house, after i moved out i was on the streets and lets just say... i inherited the house." She smirked a bit. She looked at the stairs and groan and swore as she took the first step "Ffffffuu...." she trailed off. "I have plenty of rooms feel free to look around as long as you don't take anything. i WILL know if you do. I have great aim too." She threatened as she made her way up the 10 more steps to get to her room. once there she left the door open and just sat on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Tragedy
Beautiful Tragedy

Female Aries Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:42 am

"Umm," Kevin started "Me and Ari will...take the same room if thats okay." He didnt want to sound to pushy? They had there own house. He didnt want a hand out. But it would be good for tonight. Him and Ari went upstairs after Rose did and they sat. It was just for tonight...
Back to top Go down
Lady Jazmine
Keeping Secrets
Keeping Secrets
Lady Jazmine

Female Virgo Horse

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 2:45 am

Rose nodded. "I honestly don't really care." She said She go out some alcohol, went back to the bathroom, pulled her pants off, took a gulp of it, and then poured it on the bullet wound. She screamed loudly. Not high pitched, just in pain. She took a broken arrow and put it in the wound to get the bullet out. She yelled more in pain. Some tears form. When it was out she poured more alcohol on wound and then sat there trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Bites (open, please join)   Love Bites (open, please join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Bites (open, please join)
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next