House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death in a small town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

Death in a small town Empty
PostSubject: Death in a small town   Death in a small town EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:06 am

In a small town you don't have to worry bout danger and the only crime that happens in that of not having fun. In a small town all the teenagers and even adult show up to party the weekend away. In a small town you don't have to think about murder. That was what my small town was like, quite and peaceful Rural Retreat hidden in the middle of nowhere northern Virginia. It was quite that is until a girl is found dead floating in the river. The girl was only nineteen she didn't even live there, she was visiting a friend of her's. She was about 5'6 with brown hair dye red and blue eyes she came from a dysfunctional family that still loved each other and she had just lost her virginity a few nights from her death. How do I know so much about that girl the one who washed up a shore in the neighboring county? That girl was me, is still me. My name is Ellie, I was here visit my friend Kevin, the trip was going great that is up til bout two weeks ago when I should have returned home. I should be laying right now in bed with my little pups surrounding me but I'm not, I'm laying on a cold hard morgue table paler than a ghost with slashes all over my body. This is the story of a dream come true turn horrid, this is about the life I had and wanted to it ending so painfully slow that I welcomed death when it finally came. This is a story about my death.

The sun was shinning through the spaces in the blinds, I dont really remember what time I had gone to bed that night well okay earlier this morning but I do remember why it was so late, I was busy talking to my friend via skype oh how i loved the way he made me smile and blush. It was hardly from what he had said that made me blush it was just being around him. His name was Kevin. We stayed up til the wee hours of the morn talkin bout my trip out to see him, I had packed earlier that night when i had gotten home from work. "Are you sure you want to do this, are you sure you want to come and spend some actual time with me." I tilt my side to the side in response and gave him one of my one of a kind smiles. "If I was just some stranger good sir I would say that you are trying to keep me from comin to see you." I giggled harder when the shock and horror displayed acrossed his face. "No No No, why would you ever say that? I want you to come Ellie!" I sober up and stared at my computer screen. "It was a joke deary, Im comin nothin is gonna ruin this for me, ive always wanted to come and see you." He must have seen the saddness in my eyes. it wasn't everyday that two total strangers meet and actually end up being like long lost bro and sis. That was what my relationship with Kevin was like now just family just bro and sis of course I was the younger sister who had a crush on her brother but that didnt matter, I knew it could never be but that didnt stop me from loveing him every second of every day of every year. "So when do you think you'll hit the road and be here?" His voice brought me back. "Oh mmm well I have to wait for mum to get home from work say all the I love yous to everyone and than ill hit the road its bout a 19 hour drive depending on traffic and what not so Ill shoot you a text when i head out the door and one when I enter each new state how bout that?" He nodded and asked the question I knew I was gonna hate answering, "are you driving straight through or are you gonna stop and get some rest?" I knew he wanted me to get some rest not because i would be crabby but because I was drivin. "Idk, I dont really wanna waste my money but the moment I feel sleepy or tried ill pull into a parkin lot and rest how bout that?" He knew my situation, he knew I was payin sololy for this trip from my own pocket no borrowed money no nothihn. He had already sit up a job for me aside so that I could work so the money wouldnt run out even if it was only for two weeks. "Good girl, I love you sissy can't wait for you to get here." my heart raced at this words, "I love you too bro." I wanted to say that I couldnt wait to be in his arms but once again that would have been a bad choice, I looked over at the clock and saw it was eight in the mornin. "Bro im gonna go and get some sleep Ill talk to you when I wake up." He nodded and the call ended. I sighed as i closed my lappy and packed it away in my bag that was just one thing I didnt dare leave behind. I pushed away from my desk and climb into bed snuggling my blanket close and tight around me by this time tomorrow I would be with him and with that thought I closed my eyes and just let the happy dreams in
Back to top Go down
~*Fire*~
Mod
Mod
~*Fire*~

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Calla Tor
Affinities : Fire

Death in a small town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death in a small town   Death in a small town EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 am

The happy dreams didn't stay, Not for long that was. It didn't even feel like I had even gotten any sleep when I heard HIM come through the door. Of course I should have counted on this there wasn't a day in my life that my step da would come home sober he was always a drunk and he wasn't one of those funny laugh your butt of drunks either. He was into more violence type. "WAKE YOUR LAZY BUTTS UP NOW" I heard him scream, of course it was slurred and hardly anyone could understand his words. My little brother came running to my father crying not because he knew he would have a new bruise but because he had a bad dream. "Daddy," my brother sobbed. "I'm scared they wanted to hurt me they wanted to kill me." He ran his hands up and down his arms as he shook with fear in front of my father. Of course to this day I still believe the man to be a lonely cold hearted jerk that he had always been. He started laughing. who laughs at a six year old, honestly? "Y-y-y-you're scared?" My father mocked my brothers studer. "who the frick care." It was the sickening crack of my fathers hand against my brothers cheek that made me run out like heck out the door "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM AGAIN YOU DRUNKEN SLOB" my own hand made contact with my fathers face as Ivan dove behind me. "YOU STUPID LITTLE BISH" my father screamed as I saw the blood on the corner of his face. I knew it was a bad sign and had already determine how hard and fast the slap would be, I closed my eyes waiting. The blow came a few seconds later causing me to fall to my knees. "Ivan go to your room, seems Ellie and I need to have a talk and I need to teach her how to respect her elders." I laughed what had my mother seen in this slob and empty shell of a man to even consider the fact to talk to him. Ivan shook his head but I pushed him towards the hallway he didn't need to see anymore he was still to young and innocent. As soon as the lock on the door slide into place and I knew my little brother was safe I allowed for my evilness to show. "you're nothin but a drunken slob who comes home to beat his children only to say that we're the ones with the problems." My eyes narrowed "if you were gone all our problems would be over." I didn't see the punch, I was too focus on what to say next. It had knocked me off balance. I smacked my head on the marble counter island in our kitchen blacking out just as I felt the blood start to flow....
Its almost over I kept thinking to myself as I felt his touch and heard him the stale alcohol still in the air, with a grunt he got up fixed himself and walked back to his room tears rolling from my eyes, you would think id be used to this by now? I fixed myself ran cold water and washed away the blood, I tried to get my eyes to focus on the time...12:30 in the afternoon. It meant that I could still get eight hours of sleep before mum came home, I listened for any whines or for more yelling but the house was quite. I walked the little ways to my room and passed out on the bed ignoring the screaming pain from my body and head. Soon so every soon ill be with kevin the last thought that passed through my head as i blacked out.
Back to top Go down

Death in a small town
Page 1 of 1