House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)

Go down 
+2
Nightchild
Savvy-Sama
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 1:48 am

(I swear I'll become as active as I used to be if I can join this before you go deep into it. >.> Yeah sorry about that.)
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:12 am

Kai never slept. Not because he didn't want to, but really because he couldn't. Everytime he'd close his eyes, the heavens would open up in his mind, swallowing him and torture him what he'd done.

He opened his eyes, having just lay there, listening to the night pass, and sat up. His large white wings unfurled from against his back and flapped a little, as if they were stretching tight muscles.

Kai felt the presence of other awake beings around him, then the sour presence of the blood sucker. He shuddered causing his hairs to stand on end. To him, Ryan was everything that was unpure and disgusting on Earth, yet, why should he go against it? He had nowhere else to go. The Gang had kindly let him stay. He couldn't mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:08 am

((Go ahead Natie-chan xD ))

I looked down and smiled at the long way down, I could jump, without being harmed, but that would worry some of the other gang members. I looked back and sighed, supposing I should make breakfast. I turned and got out of the window sill, my pale, bare feet hitting the cold tile floor as I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen, trying not to awaken anyone.
I began to cook some eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I began to heat up blood for one special member. I let out a soft, cute like sneeze, hoping no one could hear it..

I heard someone tip-toe past our rooms, but I knew it was Alice, she always got up around this time. I smiled and hopped up, waiting for the aroma's to fill my room. And thats when they did.. I took a deep breath as my stomach growled. I licked my lips and ran out my room. but wanting to scare Alice, I took quiet steps as she let out a sneeze, I held back a chuckle as I grabbed her shoulders from behind, Alice screaming and throwing her hand down and onto the lit stove, burning her hand.. And letting out a pained scream. "A-Alice I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to!!" I stuttered out my words, what an idiot I was..
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Jez Fall
Affinities : Can't miss what I aim at, Spirit and Earth..

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Tessa walked down the hall towards the kitchen after hearing the unmistakable scream that belonged to Alice. She was swinging her dagger in her hand, her boots making a clicking sound on the wooden floor as she walked. As she entered the kitchen, she saw Alice with what looked like a burnt hand and Ryan looking apologetic.
Tessa arched an eyebrow at the scene, continuing to swing the dagger in her hand. "What happened here?" she questioned, her voice cold as ice as her green eyes traveled between the two.
Back to top Go down
http://imagination-forum.forummotion.com
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Kai heard a scream emerge from the kitchen area. He didn't quite know who it belonged to, but he pulled on a pair of pyjama bottoms over his boxers and walked out into the hallway, towards the kitchen. He noticed a trio of people and instantly smelt the vile smell emitted from the vampire. His noise cringed in disgust before looking at the other two, two girls he now recognised as Tessa and Alice. He looked over Tessa's shoulder and saw a large red, almost blistering burn mark on Alice's hand. "Ow." He muttered to himself. He knew he could heal her wound, but decided it'd be best if she calmed down first.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:34 pm

Tessa let her green eyes snap to Kai before returning to Alice. She stepped forwards until she reached her, gently taking the hand into her own as she examined it. "You should run this under cold water," she stated in the same icy tone, pulling her along to the sink and starting the water, making sure it was cold before pulling Alice's hand under the stream.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I gasped as I squeezed my eyes shut, I refused to cry, I hadn't cried since I was.. God knows how old.. The burning and stinging on my hand continued. I trembled and bug my nails into my bare thigh, the site of blood comming.

I inhaled deeply and smelled Alice's blood, I bit my lip and looked down. I looked at the girls around the room and instantly was distracted. I winked at the closest one, knowing that the stupid angel was watching me like the creeper he was. I can't believe Alice even let him in The Gang.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Kai stepped forwards, his large wings blocking Ryan out of the scene and looked at Tessa hesistantly before talking to Alice. "I can heal that for you." He said quietly, placing a hand onto the girls shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:20 pm

I jumped, frightened as Kai touched me as my eyes opened, looking up and over at Kai. I looked at my hand then him, my beautiful, midnight blue eyes shimmering as I stared at him. I pulled my hand from the cold water, before turning it to him and holding it out to him. It stung like crazy, but I knew Kai could fix it..

I scowled at Ryan, I hated him. He tried to ruin my view of the ladies, especially the ladies in there pajama's, best sites EVER! I can't believe he just blocked them likke that! Ugh..
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Kai gave a small smile to Alice and took her hand into his, placing his palm over the sore burn. He closed his eyes and concentrated on the healing powers he had within his body. Soon enough, he felt the aura run through his body and out into Alice's, healing her wounds, including the cut she'd made on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:30 pm

I watched, unable to say ANYTHING, as he healed my wounds. It was as if time had sped up and healed them. A smile grew on my face, which was shocking as I hugged the EXTREMELY tall male, I was only around 4'9, maybe a bit taller..
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Tessa watched the scene quietly, silently amazed by Kai's heeling powers. Without a word, she turned to the fridge to find some food, acting as if nothing had happened. Putting the blade of the dagger between her lips, she used both of her hands to take out the ingredients needed to make the breakfast she wanted to eat. She didn't ask if anyone else wanted a steak too, since the answer would probably be no.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Kai stumbled back a little, shocked Alice had hugged him, but he embraced it, placing a small arm around her petite shoulders. "You're welcome." He knew her hug was a silent thank you.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

I was even shocked at myself I gave him a hug, but I held it. I wasn't used to normal contact. I shut my eyes and inhaled softly, still slightly tired, and achey.

My fingers twitched as I watched Alice embraced.. IT.. I can't believe it! She shouldn't be all over him! She should be all over me, saying about how it was okay! Ugh! Stupid runt!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:58 pm

I finally woke to hearing a lot of things going on. I got up and wondered what was going on down stairs. Looking around noticing A lot of things happened when I still slept. I didn't make a sound when I came down. I kept quiet.

I sighed and saw my sister who gordly finally gets up. I've heard what has happened but I didn't meation anything to Her not yet. She still needed to wake up first hand and I knew she knew any ways.

Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Kai could feel the negativity coming from the bloodsucker behind him. He let out an inward sigh. "You should be okay now, Alice. Although, I recommend you get some sleep and away from this negative energy." He muttered the last part of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:05 pm

"I can't sleep! I-I can't! I can't let you guys work on your own! We have jobs to do and I can't just blow them off!" I grabbed onto him, shaking as my eyes were wide. I could just blow everyone off. Sure, I was tired, and I was aching, but they have had it worse! I looked up at Kai, blinking.

I scowled and clenched my fists, holding in my growls, this man ANGERED me.. He was such a.. A.. A word I cannot say! But how dare he call me that! But I did feel bad for Alice.. But who cares! Really?! What is he trying to do make a move on her?! Wouldn't surprise me! I've seen the way that.. That THING looks at her! UGH I HATE HIM!
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Kai looked down at Alice clinging onto him and blinked a few times. His green eyes looking confused. "It'll be okay. It's only the morning. I'm sure we won't cause too much trouble in an hour whilst making breakfast." He gently patted her back a little, hoping to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Tessa shook her head at the three of them. Drama - seems to follow any emotional creature."You can sleep," Tessa spoke, entering the conversation. She took her place in front of the stove, seeing as Alice seemed to be busy.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:16 pm

"B-But.. Are.. You sure?" I frowned as I looked around at everyone. I was British,and had a thick accent. Ryan smiled, it being crooked, as if he was hiding something.

"Go ahead Alice.. You could use it.." I smiled, I knew it looked funny, seeing as I was extremely agirvated at him.

I smiled at everyone and nodded. "Thank you guys!" I ran up the stairs and towards my room, how come I had a odd feeling that not everything was going to be okay? I shrugged it off and laid onto my bed, my eyes shutting, seeming to fall asleep immidietally..
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Kai didn't say another word to the rest of the group, he simply left the kitchen. He didn't want to be in the same room as the vampire and wandered back down the corridor, towards his room.
Back to top Go down
Nightchild
Mod
Mod
Nightchild

Female Taurus Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"You two make your own breakfast," Tessa coldly stated, starting to prepare the steak. It was a strange thing to have for breakfast, but she enjoyed it none the less. She supposed it was the snake in her talking.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:22 pm

I sighed as I watched everything in my quiet state. Nothing really seem normal any more. I ignored my stomach As I listened to the conversation now.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm

"You!" I hissed and chased after Kai, clearly angry with him as I shoved him into a wall. "What the hell do you think your doing?! Covering my view of the ladies!" I scowled, my fangs showing, baring my sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Kai frowned as the vampire pinned him against the wall, his wings flat out against the hard plaster. "If that's the reason why you're currently trying to attack me, then it's pathetic." He replied, not phased by the boys fangs or appearence. He'd seen much worse when he fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next