House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)

Go down 
+2
Nightchild
Savvy-Sama
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:33 pm

"You better stay out of my way from them.. All of them are MINE. Not ONE belongs to you.." I slammed him against a wall again as I walked away from him, my eyes red with anger.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 pm

A surge of pain ran through Kai's back. He groaned a little but watched Ryan storm off. He felt the need to tell him, he didn't really want any of the girls, he was just here because he had no where else to go, but he decided against it. The anger which built up in that vampire, it somewhat amused him. Something he'd probably use to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:38 pm

I saw Ryan And his messed up anger. If he ever have a real reason to be mad at anything. I hated Leaches.... I mean Vampires more than anything. But I had to deal with it. And If he bothers me I can be angred more easily.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I scowled and ran to my room, slamming the door shut, it shaking the whole house as I sat on my bed, glaring ahead. They didn't know I could read everything they thought.. I slammed my fist into my wall, it making a large hole.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Kai pulled himself up from against the wall and wandered through the corridor, he didn't feel like going back to his room now, so he walked to the lounge area, where there was a flat-screen TV set neatly on the wall and a few chairs around it. He sat down on one of the chairs and turned on the TV, looking to see of what might interest him.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:17 pm

I woke up due to a crash and groaned as I got up, rubbing her eyes as I sighed, stumbling downstairs and into the living room, seeing Kai. "Whatcha watching..?" My voice was mumbled as I stared at him, my eyes tired.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Kai looked away from the TV and saw a sleepy Alice in the doorway. He gave her a small smile. "Nothing in particular. I don't find much interest in such shows." He replied. He shuffled over to one side of the sofa so she could sit down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 pm

I walked and I sat beside him, looking up at the screen. "Can we watch a movie..?" I looked up at him, tilting my hair, my hair falling infront of my face.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:31 pm

"Uhmm." He looked towards the TV then back at her. "Sure, I guess. What kind?" He asked. He didn't want to be rude to Alice, after all, she did let him into the gang without any further questions. He was just confused at her sudden need to be close to him. It didn't bother him, infact, he kind of liked it, it was an odd comfort he hadn't had for a while.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:39 pm

I reached and grabbed the remote which was large in my small hands. I began to go through the guide channel before I found it, Paranormal Activity 3 (I know it isn't out on DVD or TV, Sue me e-e.) "This!" I smiled and clicked it, leaning back, watching the TV.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Kai turned his attention back to the TV and watched what was going on for a few moments. After a few minutes, he knew what the film was about and let out a small laugh. He turned and looked at Alice. "You want to want this?." He asked, knowing her situation and who she was.

Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:51 pm

"Oh, you sayin' I'ma chicken?" I smirked, raising a eyebrow at him as I crossed my arms over my chest. "I bet you will scream before I can let out a small peep!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 3:17 am

(I spent so much time cause I wrote it, then lost it. Oh! I kinda want people to remember that I do live on the West Coast so be nice and not kill me when I'm at school?)
Name: Melody Hernanda
Species: Fairy
Rank in group: Any other regular cookie
Abilities: Can make people believe her no matter what
How you got into the group: Melody lived a normal life with her fairy family, or as normal as you can get when your a fairy. Until a house fire killed her parents, Melody and her little brother were sperated. Roaming the world she one day got into deep trouble and Alice helped her out. So in debt she joined the gang, even if it broke a promise she made with her mother on her death bed.
Sexuality: She likes it all
Main Element: Earth
Your Quote: "Fully alive more than most ready to smile and love life."
Weapons?: Dagger
Picture/Description:
ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 Redhead_fairy_by_raluka07
Name: Alonso Rivera
Species: Demon
Rank in group: Any other person
Abilities: Insanity
How you got into the group: Alonso was a average highschool student liked to party and play around with people. Till he made a deal with the devil and became a demon, his job is control and moniter all sainity and insanity in the world. One day upon meeting Melody she took him in as a pet, which angers him. Until a week ago when he was allowed to join the group.
Sexuality: Straight-o
Main Element: Thunder
Your Quote:"Gotta be the good life"
Weapons?: None
Picture/Description:
ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 Tumblr_law5dfPLn51qe4nyno1_500

Last edited by Nateee~ on Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:37 am

(I'm from England so.. dont worry. There wont be much post killing)

Kai laughed. "Oh? I'm not scared at all." He leans over and grabs a pillow from the other chair. He passes it to Alice with a smile. "Hide behind that." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:02 am

((I have school too loves xD ))

"Gah!" I hit him with the pillow and smiled, showing my teeth as I let out a laugh, which was shocking. I don't know why I was getting along with the members. Just one of those days I suppose..

I heard them.. Them laughing and playing.. No no.. I can't believe that stupid angel! He got Alice to laugh!! What a.. He's so.. I have nothing to say about him. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 6:16 pm

Kai smiled and took the pillow off her in one swift movement before he could hit her again. "Hey, be nice." He warned, jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I yawned and thought of watching the tv so I started to walk to that specific room. Until I heard Alice laugh, and Kai's voice. Smiling I turned on my heel and turned a corner walking to another place. I was happy, Alice didn't get a chance often to be happy and like any other girl. Playing with my hair I wondered where I would go next.

I slowly walked in the kitchen, looking around I deemed it safe of Melody. Smiling to myself I went looking through the things called cupborads looking for a bowl and some cereal. Quickly I got everything together so I had a bowl of cereal and milk. I slowly started eating keeping a constant watch out.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 am

((Guys I'm sorry I have not been able to reply.. My internet got turned off cause father wasn't able to pay the bill..))

"Make me!" I smirked and stuck my tongue out at him. I had never had such fun before, and I must say, I quite enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 pm

((LIIVE D: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:30 am

(I have nothing to do! I'm sorry T^T Nothing)
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm

((Guys if we don't get this RP up and going I will have it removed to make more..))

I sighed and laid back on my couch, hugging my pillow tightly as I stared at the screen. I was cold, my body trembling.

I sighed and stared at my sexy self in the mirror. I did a few poses, even winking. I had to look good for the ladies,,
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 1:24 am

(Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been really sick with stupid body failures and this post just kinda got piled on top of.)

Kai looked over at Alice. "Are you cold?" He asked, one eyebrow raised ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 am

((Its okay love. O: ))

I nodded a bit, hugging my arms, trembling.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Kai gave a small smile and reached over the sofa, grabbing one of the soft cotton blankets and gave it to her. "I thought you were a ghost, aren't you meant to be cold?" He teased, gently wrapping the sheet around her.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:00 pm

I smiled and gave him a shove, leaning against him. "Meanie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)   ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ƬӇЄ ƓƛƝƓ (Open For ALL!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next