House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story UNNAMED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsa
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Telling your parents you are a fledgling
Katsa

Female Libra Rat

Character sheet
Name: Lyndsay
Affinities : fire and earth so far

My story UNNAMED Empty
PostSubject: My story UNNAMED   My story UNNAMED EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:05 pm

BAM I woke up! Well not literally woke up my body wasn't asleep my soul had woken up. See let me explain this to you. Once upon a time………..God made a mistake yes I did just say God made a mistake and he did. He put 2 souls into one body my body and Courtney’s see now every couple of years Courtney and me switch out. And it just became my turn. See my family is the only people that know about this switch up and this is only temporary while God is trying to manufacture one of us another body. OK now your all caught up. Lets begin. BAM I woke up! Last I remember I had beautiful long blonde hair. “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH nnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooo!” I exclaimed, “My hair is brown short and I have make up on my face.” Great I leave for 2 seconds and Courtney changes everything! “Courtney.” I hear from the door. I ran up to hug my mother. “OMG Mom it is soooo good to see you look at what she did to my hair! ...Can we fix this?” “Raine???” My mom asked, “Yeah Mom it’s me I’m back.” I replied. “OH! Oh… I see well yes your sister did seem to change you up a bit.” She said “WELL I'm changing it now please will you take me to the hair salon?” “Yes let me get my coat.” She said. “OK I will get dressed,” I said. I went to my closet and shut Courtney’s closet door. I picked out my black combat boots a purple corset some fishnets and my black minnie skirt. Ring ring ring I hear I go toward the table and pick up the phone enter the password and answer it “hello?” I said “hey Court its Jake” I hear back “Jake?” I look at Mom as she mouths the words Boyfriend to me. “Oh Jake heyy umm I changed my name to Raine so don’t call me Courtney.” “Oooookaaaaayyyy” replied JAKE. “Yeah ummm I have to gooo,” I said. “Ok bye I love you.” He said “Ummm yeah you too” I said back. Then, I hung up. Apparently that's abnormal because then he texted me and it said, “What’s wrong…u nevr hang up?” I didn’t reply. “Raine lets go!” my mom called. I ran downstairs and got into my car.
Pretty soon we got to the salon. I colored my hair bleach blond with layers and bangs. I painted my nails black with pink skulls and crossbones, and I got extensions. Then I went home to have the talk….THE talk with Courtney and God. I walked up stairs and sat on the couch. They were waiting for me. For a while I just sat there and waited until one of them would speak. “THIS TIME,” God bellowed “IS DIFFERENT.” “THIS TIME YOU WILL FIND A WAY TO GET RID OF ‘COURTNEY’ AND HAVE YOUR OWN LIFE AS RAINE.” God said. “WHAT??????????????”Courtney exclaimed “But whyyyy” she said.”YOU BROKE THE RULES!” God explained. “YOU WILL BE WAITING A LONG TIME FOR YOUR BODY” he told us. “MEANWHILE COURTNEY WILL BE IN YOUR HEAD RAINE.” He said. “My head?....How?” I asked. “SHE WILL BE LIKE SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR MIND TALKING TO YOU.” He explained. “Great my sister is in my head yaaaaaaaaaay.”

PLEASE give me your input advice and opinion..........i know its a little messy
Back to top Go down

My story UNNAMED
Page 1 of 1