House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)

Go down 
+5
Namine
Holly
love_is_noise
*~Jade~*
Sharon_the_Warrior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:53 pm

i flet that she didnt know what to think so i just smiled. ''well it could be out of habitted. you know i could be one of those guys that just call everyone huney or love. you just don't know that.'' i said that i couldn't let her see that i was just trying to find away to used her to help myself. oh how i have fallen.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Claire looked deep into Lance's eyes and knew that he wasn't one of those people that would just say that to a person. "You aren't one of those types to just say that to a person...You'd only say it if you meant it, and I just don't know how to respond to that right now..." She wasn't sure if she could fully trust him or not...She felt he was being genuine to her though...
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:15 pm

i smiled at her. "well then what kind of preson am i?" i asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 am

(((sis you're evil!!! lol love ya though...)))

Claire looked over at Lance unsure how to answer him. "I..I dunno..." Lance seemed to be making her more flustered than normal...just what she needed another guy messing with her emotions to screw her up...
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:50 am

i just smiled at her. ''well sometime i wonder what kind of person i really am at times. come this way.'' i said as i moved over to the hole that most may over looked because they have covered it to make it looked like part of the wall so no one could find the hole.

(we love you too.)
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 am

"Yeah...I understand that completely..." I constantly feel like an outsider... Claire continued to follow Lance, hoping she was going to be safe with him.. Spirit told her things were safe, and not to worry...The entire time she'd spent with Lance, she hadn't even thought of or remembered Nate...Did that mean Nate really wasn't the one that Claire thought he was to her???
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:28 pm

I smiled at her as she followed me without thinking of fact that I was red vamp and things like that. "I could see how you would feel outsided by a group of blue vamps. What about that girl... um Raven is it? the one that you imprinted on.. what is she to you?" I asked her with a smiled "I hope that you can see well enought. It not as good as what some would say Stevie Rae's place is yet." I said to her.

I woke up and looked over at Micheal as things seemed to started to flood into me from Claire it was kind of odd she seemed to be uneasy but yet happyish. I couldn't place it so I got up and looked at the clocked I had not been asleep to long. I started to get up and trying not to wake up Mike. I had to go to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:24 am

"I can see fine. I'm a hybrid of a Red and Blue vampire. Come with the territory for me anyways. Yeah...Raven...She's alright. She's with the other one like me that's a hybrid Red and Blue vamp..."Do I really like this guy??? Claire was careful where she stepped and stayed close to Lance so she wouldn't lose him.

Micheal stayed still when Raven got out of bed. He wanted to let her think he was actually asleep...He just wanted to enjoy being able to be with Raven the entire night since he's now a professor, and professors and students aren't allowed to be together...When she left the room, he tried to connect with her with his mind so he could hear what stirred her from bed.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 am

i smile at her as she stayed closed to me. i looked around where to think of taken here. "let see here... i am not sure where to take you... it nothing like the upside world" i laught at our jock down here.

Once in the bathroom she did her bussiness. then moved over to the skink and started to plash water on her face. 'it kind of crazy... i know that he not like jason. claire is a big girl as long as she doesn't get upset or anything like that we should be okay.' i thought to myself. i started to think about what will happened to micheal and me since he is full vamp and then started to worried about not makeing myself. what going to happened to me if i don't make to beening a full vamp... more importantly what is going to happened to micheal, and jake once i rejected...' i started to cry a little as everything started to come to me. i was hopeing that i was not runeing claire's sleep or whatever.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:07 am

Claire was happy and felt she'd follow Lance anywhere. "I'm not worried about what has you worried about me being down here. Just relax and take me where your heart leads you to take me." Claire could feel Raven was torn between some emotions. I'll be okay, raven. i think i like him...and the entire time i've been with him sinve you and the rest went to bed I haven't thought of Alex since I've been with LAnce here in the area he and the rest of the Red Fledglings have been hiding out in.

Micheal wanted to get up and go to Raven to help ease her fears. The truth was, he didn't have a clue how to go about doing that. What she's having fears of he was too.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 am

i smiled at her. ''okay claire'' i said to her as i let my heart lead us. i knew where we were going thought i didn't know if she would apoved of it. i was going to my little place of haven if you could call it that. it had a little bed and not much eles in it. i pulled back my little divider of a red cover. "Welcome to my little piece of this world." i said letting her go in first.

i smiled a bit as i hear claire in my head. thanks claire that helps me a little bit. i am sorry that i am sending you all these feelings to you i thought to only claire blocking anyone that could read my mind.i started to cry a little bit more before i could fully get ahold of myself to go see if micheal was up yet. i stood up and splashed water on my face one more time so it didn't look as if i was cring. i walked back to the bed and lay back down and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:49 am

He took me to his room? The place is cute...A little small, but it's cute." Claire smiled at lance.

Micheal felt Raven rejoin him in bed. He rolled over and put his arm around her still pretending to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

i looked at micheal and smiled at him as he lay there sleeping. i had to hold back the tears as i looked at his new tatoos. i reached up to touch his marking. i run my index finger and treasted his handsome markes that framed his strong face. as i make my way to the full circle of his moon a tear runs down my cheek.

i smiled at her as she came into my room. ''thank you. i am hopeing to find some else to put in this place.'' i said with a smiled.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Micheal opened his eyes at Raven's touched and wiped away hertears. "Raven, don't cry. please? Let's have just this night with no worries about tomorrow. I love you, and no matter what, we'll make this work for both of us.

Claire jsut stared at the place. IT was very calming room to her anyways. "Who are you thinking of for this room? are there new red fledgling here too?"
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:39 pm

i smiled at micheal as he wiped away my tears. ''i can't help it love...i can't help it''i said to him as i moved closed to him to put my face into his chest. i loved the warmth that came from his chest.

''yea there are new red fledgling here. this is my room.'' i said with a smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:55 pm

Micheal sighed and kissed the top of Raven's head holding her close to him. "I love you. I'm not going to let what we just discovered and developed between us to get screwed up because I've completed the change. You make me whole. In my heart I know you'll make it."

Claire felt a little weird being in Lance's room especially since they just met a little bit ago. She felt safe with him so she sat down on his bed and smiled at Lance.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 pm

i smiled at her as she sat down on my bed i walked over to her. keeping space from us as i reached over and put my hands on her cheek and smiled as i wanted to looked into her eyes i couldn't help it. ''wow they are beatufuly but that word still lack ture meaning of what your eyes show to the world.'' i said to her with a smile.

i smiled at his chest. ''i hope your heart is right.'' i said in a soft voice only wishing that i could make the change and be done with it. and know that i am be able to be with him untile the end of times.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:28 pm

Claire's breath caught as Lance touched her face ever so gently, nad blushed at his words. Not knowing hwat to say to him, she replied, "I bet you say that to all the pretty ladies."

Micheal thought to himself I hope so too... "I don't think I'd be able to survive without you by my side, love.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:35 pm

i smile at her. '' no i don't.'' i said as i didn't take my eyes off her eyes. i reached over and moved her hand behind her ear. i didn't want to seemed to be moving too fast for her. so i reached for her hand and brough it to my face i hoped to able to kiss it. odd fastion i knew but i couldn't help it. she seemed to be a girl that like the old fastion way.

i smiled at him. i kissed his chest as i close my eyes. Vavan came to me yet again in this dream like state. she smiled down at me as i was in my wolf form. 'dear sweet raven you must have better hope for there is something that you are ment to do.' she said with a smile. i didn't realized i shifted right there in my bed.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Claire somehow knew looking into his eyes he was telling he the truth. Seh didn't mind him touching her face or him taking my hand to touch his...she had been a little afraid to do taht after almost trying to kill him when they first met a few hours ago.

Micheal woke up suddenly when he felt Raven shift from her human form to her wolf form. Micheal had no diea why she did that but he was pinned underneath him nad couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:06 pm

i looked at vivan not understanding fully. i had help micheal what else was there for me to do other than makeing the change.she just smiled. ''there is much to learn about your gift loveing raven.'' she said with a smile. ''you have to find out what make you shift.'' she said to me and with that she walked off. i wake up to see that i was on top of micheal. i tryed to jump off him with out hurting him.

i kissed her hand and smiled at her. ''so clair what is on your mind?" i asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Micheal lay there and started petting Raven. Even with him in his human form nad she in her wolf form she looked beautiful to him. He knew she wouldn't harm him.

Claire blushed as Lance kissed her hand. She had no idea how to tell him what all was on her mind...
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 pm

i looked up at micheal and let out a whiper. i layed my head on his lap. "not fair..." thought to herself.

i smiled at her i started to pet her cheek as i waitted for her to say something to me. i seemed to be losted in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Claire was staring into Lance's eyes and leaning into him. She didn't have a care in the world and wanted to kiss him...

Micheal prayed to himself, Why, Nyx. Why her? Why must she go throught what i did? Micheal slid out from under Raven and opened the door so he could also shift so they could go find Claire, Jake, nad Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 am

i titled my head at him as he moved away from me. then he shifted i shoocked my head. ''why did you did that micheal? after all these years when you could fainly able to walk on two legs why shift?" i asked him when he shifted.

i smiled as i could feel that she wanted what i wanted. i lean into her and touched our forehead together. ''i think i am falling hard.''i said to her before i kissed her lips hard and with passion or what i thought was passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next