House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)

Go down 
+5
Namine
Holly
love_is_noise
*~Jade~*
Sharon_the_Warrior
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
*~Jade~*
Completing a great ritual
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Moria
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am

Micheal just smiled at Raven. "You need me to help you with all this. I love you in either form we are in. If that means I have to be a wolf again to be with you then so be it."

Claire's breath caught as our foreheads touched. The wave of emotion that came over her at his words just before the kiss made her heart race. Nate who? Holy crap!!!
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:33 am

i smiled at him i couldn't really stay mad at him. ''yeah but still some of our friends don't talke animal and you jay is going to freak out to see you in this form.'' i smiled at him. and beside i just wanted to looked at his butt.

i pulled back and smiled at her. she is the one that is going to save me. ''you okay?" i asked as she seemed to be kind of lost.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet
Affinities : copies, and absorbs any ability she's around, and can use them at her will once she masters them.

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:07 am

"Before we get to the boys I'l change back so they know what's going on, ok and tell them that until you cna change back I'll mainly be in wolf form."

Claire didn't want the kiss to end. she was enjoying it too much. Finding her voice she replied, "I-I'm fine." Claire smiled until she felt something odd going on through her Imprint with Raven. "Something's wrong with Raven. I cna feel it through the Imprint..."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:12 am

"if you are needing to go to her go i just can't go with you right now because it is still sunlight out.'' i said with a fround as i looked at her.

i smiled at him. ''okay if you really want to love.'' i said as i pushed the door and and wanted to start to run off but i remember what micheal kind of always yelled at me for going to fast from him.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am

Claire sighed. She'd have to leave him to go to Raven. She didn't want to leave, but she couldn't let Raven freak out like she was. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I really don't want to go. I want to stay here with you..." She kissed him once more quickly before finding her way out of the Red Fledglings area of hte House of Night.

Micheal smiled "That is what I want. I want to be with you no matter what. Let's go tell the rest what's up."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:51 am

i smiled. i didn't wanted to let her to go with out me so i looked around the room and smiled as i looked around i thought about the dark cover. i could use it like a coack. i wraped around me makeing sure it cover every inch of me then saw the sun glassies that i dont use anymore since i couldn't get outside in the sun light.

i smiled as i walked down the hall. i wanted to cry again, i was worried about the fact that i may never get back to my human form. i made the way to the boy's dorm.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:10 am

"Lance...the safest thing for you to do would to find a way through the school to get to the boys dorm of here. that's where they're headed. I can't risk you getting hurt not knowing what's going on." Raven, you ok? Lance and I are on our way to you now.

Micheal followed Raven as best he could. Thank hte goddess that he remembered where the guys room was. He lost sight of Raven a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 am

''i think this would work i want to tryed it please." i said with a smile as i started to wrap things around to show her that i would be fully covered. ''what do you think claire?" i asked her.

i let out a laugh as i couldn't help but run. it made things seem last odd and cold. okay clair meet you guys at jay's room. i looked over to see if micheal was there he was but just bearly. i slowed down when i realized i was leaving him behind.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:52 am

"I guess so. I don't want anything bad to happen to you, and the sun burning you up would definately be a bad thing...It's doesn't feel too good, but I can heal..."

Micheal noticed that Raven slowed down to keep up with him. Thanks, love. We're almost there, so I'm gonna have to change back soon until claire gets here and can talk for us.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 pm

''i smiled at her. ''well i have a feeling that this is going to work. i will step out and if i feel any pain at all i will run back to the darkness okay love?"

''sorry about that love. it just feels good to run in this form.'
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Claire sent a quick prayer up to the goddess that whatever plan Lance was thinking of was gonna work. "Okay..."

Micheal laughed because he understood completely. He was the same way at first when he was stuck in this form.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:09 pm

i smiled at her, ''let us get going to raven then. i am sure there is another way if i can't make this work.'' i said to her as i took her hand to help her up off my bed.

i wiggled my tails at him as we got to the hall that jay's room was. we are here.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:23 pm

"Follow me then. I'll open the door so we can see how you'll be with the sunlight jsut in case I gotta heal you first before going to Raven. If you're okay with what you have to cover you, then I'll shift into my panther form and lead you to where we gotta go."

Jordan started to stir at the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Jordan. Jake. Close the windows and let us in. It's an emergency."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:29 pm

i jumped up at the sound of micheal's voice. ''give us a sec okay.'' i said to him as i started to get up and moveing.

i stood by micheal as i nidded him with my head. i didn't know how jake was going to reacted to this.

''okay''i said to her with a smiled i was going to let her lead.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:45 pm

"Hurry" Micheal looked at Raven. "I know you're scared of how JAke is gonna react. We'll help him understand." Then he kissed the top of her head.

"What's going on?"

Claire and Lance made it back to where they first met. the sunlight was already coming in strong and bright. "I guess with all the sunlight already in this room you can see if it'l work here before we actually go outside."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

''where is raven?" i said as i started to worried. i hurryed over and closed the window. ''it safe... is that okay love?" i asked him as i looked at the door.

i let out a little whimper he was alreadly worried. i reached my big paw and stopped. i wanted to open the door and hug jake... but i coudn't i couldn't tell him that i was okay or anything like that.

i smiled at her. ''yeah okay.'' i said as i double checked myself to make sure i was coverd. the sunglassied helped a little bit. ''here we go.' i said as i step into the sunlight. so far i didn't feel any pain at all.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 pm

"Raven's out here in the hall...That's what I need to talk to you about. Claire is on her way from what Raven told me. Looks at Raven It'll be okay Raven. I promise. We'll get through this."

"It's dark enough for him to come in. (opening the door and looking for Raven) What's going on?"

Claire changed into her panther form and led Lance to the boys dorm. Once they got to the door and in the shade she changed back and opened the door. "Are you doing alright? We're almost there."

Micheal walked into the room and waited for Raven to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:53 am

i looked around at them and i couldn't help the whimper that came out of me. and my ears flaten down as i walked down and lay down in the middle of the room knowing that they wouldn't understand me anyways. i watch to see what they thought could be my fate.

i couldn't see her at frist because jordan was in the way for the door. i piked around him and saw raven walk in who gave out a whimper and flopped down on the floor. i walked over to her and sat down by her and took her head and sat it on my lap and started to run my hand through her fur on the top of her head. ''micheal just so you know this pet the top of her head it helps claim her down when she is upset.'' i said hopeing that it didn't come off rude. raven licked my hand.''so now what do we do?" i said as i looked down at her wishing that i could talked to her and understand what she was saying.

i smiled as i had enjoyed walking behind her in her panther form as she had shifted i smiled back at her beatufuly face. ''yes i am good. not a mark i promest.'' i said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:54 am

"Jake, she's afraid of your reaction to seeing her like this. I'm not sure what happened, but when I woke up, she was in this form on top of me scared to death. She has no clue how she got in this form either."

Jordan sat there quietly listening to Micheal explain everything not sure what to say or how to react.

Just to be on the safe side, Claire did a quick check over on Lance to make sure he was alright before taking him by the hand up to Jake and Jordan's room to check in on Raven's ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 am

i let out a sigh as i wish that i could find a way to tell everyone about the dream and everything eles. to prove to them that i am weak... or at least afaird. i stood up and moved away from jake and started to walk back and forth. think,think, come on raven think! i thought to myself.

i looked at raven as she got up and started to pase. something i hated when she did. ''Rav.. it going to be okay." i said to her.

i looked at him i knew that he really felt that way but i couldn't help it but growd at him. he just dosen't understand the grness it is when you can't speak for yourself and tell all that micheal didn't know because i was too freaked out.

i felt hurt by her growd. i got up from the room and walked over and sat on the bed and i couldn't looked at her. she was mad about something. of couse she mad stupid. i thought to myself.

he not looking at me great i thought but i was to blah to really do anything about it. not like he would really understand me saying sorry. so i started to pase again.

i started to laugh as she checked over me then took my hand and lead me the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:31 am

Jordan put his arm around Jake ot try to comfort him. "She's not meaning ot growl at you. Micheal did hte same thing to me when he changed into a wolf. She's frusterated that she can't talk for herself. Once Claire gets here she can translate the best wit hteh Imprint they have."

"I could translate but I'd have to keep shifting back and forth. It'd eventually drain me though."

"She's panicing..." They stopped in front of the guys room nad just walked in without knocking. ""Well $h!t...No wonder you were panicking. How did this happen? Did you dream of that goddess again?'
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 pm

i whimper at jake and jordan then looked at micheal then jump really high when claire come in pulling along that lance guy. 'yeah... i am stuck like until i can figure out what the h3ll got me here.' i told her then i walked up to claire 'please let them know. i made a sigh like nose.

i rested my head on jay's shoulder unitl claire run into our room. ''what the h3ll!" i jumped a bit. then looked at claire i didn't remember raven telling about this goddess thing.

i smiled as the room was nice and dark. i closed the door behind us and removed the hood. i looked over at raven who was now a wolf then looked at the other boys.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Claire let go of Lance's hand. "That goddess...what was her name, Rav? Valerie or something...anyways, Raven said she's stuck in this form until she can figure out what brought her here."

Jordan stayed by Jake trying to calm him as he remembered Micheal when he changed into a wolf for hte first time. "This is gonna be one of hte last times I see you in this form again isn't it, Micheal...You're going back to your wolf form until she's back to normal."

Micheal sighed looking from Jordna to Jake. "I have to. I can't live without her, nad she needs someone who understands what she's going through. We'll be around the area. not too far from here. I promise. I'll keep her safe at all costs."
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm

i looked at micheal and i pushed him over to jordan and jake. hopeing that he would understand what i was trying to tell him. it was not going to be forever. i knew that he wanted to be in his human form for long time. vanian, tell micheal to no change... i know that how he wanted to be human again. i hate to see him hurt because of me...' i said as i looked at micheal to whimper.

i wraped my arms around jay as the thought that she could be like that until her time is up... i wouldn't let myself cry just yet.

i just listened to tryed to fully understand that it was not just red vamps that nxy forsaken. i started to think that it could be another way everyone must for humanity... others are fight is harder than other. ''humanity..'' i said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
*~Jade~*
*~Jade~*

Female Leo Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:46 pm

"Vivian was the goddess name, my bad, nad Rav, he's not gonna liten to me if i tell him that even if he wants to stay in human form. you were the one that helped him trun back into his human form. Let him help you do hte same."

Jordan started to stroke Jake's cheek. "it'll be ok, love."

Micheal seemed to be the only one that noticed Lance say something. "Humanity? What would that have to do with this, Lance?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)   The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Indiana, Ohio, Illinios, and Michagan HoN. (OPEN plz join)
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next