House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 am

Sky took a few steps back and crouched...ready to fight or phase if she had to. She wouldn't run...all she could do now was watch and pray that Hybris wouldn't loose it too.
ethem shifted....."oh dear..."

(Aahh wad missing u already welcome back zoe!)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:18 am

((I was missing you too!))

I felt my grip loosen up as fur grew underneath it. "No." I breathed.
No, it couldn't be! Ethem gave in! "Frag it all and burn it all in the damned Pit!" I cussed and got up to take a few steps back as I saw Skylar had done also. I got prepared to phase if I had to and hope like hell that I wouldn't get caught up in it too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 am

((Twin!))

I knew the moment the change happened the situation just went south. The voice grew stronger in my mind, taking over every corner. All the barriers melted away leaving me defenseless. As much as I tried, the control I had over myself grew weaker.
Open your eyes!
I obeyed.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 2:29 am

((Twin! Heey!! Long time no see!))

I watched as the boy's eyes sprang open. "Sh!t." I muttered under my breath. "Skylar, get back." I said in a strong tone, but not Alpha like. More like I wanted to protect her more than anything, which was true.
I didn't take my eyes off of the boy. I could tell he wasn't controlling himself, His eyes looked as though they were pleading, but his mouth and body language were saying something completly different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:15 am

For a moment my field of vision was blurry from keeping my eyes closed for so long. I could barely make out two dark shapes in front of me, although I knew who they were. Too bad I couldn't talk in this form. The voice stabbed at my mind again making me flinch.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:16 am

"damn....screw that!! Don't you dare phasing too Hybris!!!" Skylar growled before quickly stripping not caring about onlookers and shifted. As a wolf she felt more powerful and ready, more argyle...hopefully it would help for whatever might come.
As long as Hybris stayed human it would only be one out of control.

Last edited by *Damon* on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 am

(welcome back Zoe =) )

Once they were out in the open, eyes still following them from the distance, Marat turned to face her. He took her other hand and gently smiled "As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go". Before he could say anything else he could hear someone cleaning their throat near them. He turned around and saw Zhane standing. "Oh, hey Zhane" Marat smiled

Zhane walked back to the pack. He noticed a pile of people all together on a small spot, so he decided to see what it was. It were Marat and Feisha. He followed them, standing in the shadows, but close enough, and when they were finally alone he spoke. "Hey. I need to seal you from my sister for tonight, if you don't mind." Zhane was serious. His hands on the back, just like his father has, chin up, again, like his father, actually he was the spitting image of the man. He bowed lightly to his sister in a show of respect and turned back to Marat for response.

"Well, uhm.." Marat looked from Zhane, to Feisha and gave her a small 'what-the-hell-is-up-with-him' look. Zhane would never act like this. First, he didn't make any joke of them being together, second, since when does he hold his hands on the back?! "If the lady doesn't mind, then it's ok with me" he forced a smile on his face, but his eyes still looked worried. Marat made a mental note to speak with Zhane about this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Feisha smiled at him, and turned her head when she saw Zhane, wondered why he was like that. Why he was.. well.. like our father. And when was he all formal? He was never formal as far as she could remember. And the bowing down to her.... that was too much for her but decided to stay quiet, after all Zhane did like to play games, maybe this one was one. "Ummm.... its alright with me, you go and talk to my brother, im sure you have alot to catch up on" i said giving Zhane a smile then turning to Marat she gave him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

Marat kissed back Feisha "I'll visit you when I get back." He hugged her gently before he turned to face Zhane. "Ok, walk with me" Marat turned to the other direction, more to the forest, and watched Zhane calmly walking next to him. After a short silence, they were finally out of the packs view, hidden inside the forest trees. Marat turned to Zhane, stone cold Zhane, and grabbed him by the shoulders. "The hell is wrong with you? Is this some kind of a game?!" Marat shook him, almost yelling, but still managing to keep his voice down so no one else could hear them.

Zhane was stunned by Marats behavior. "What do you mean?" he pushed Marats hands off of him. "I'm fine Marat. The hell" he stepped back, looking at his friend, his brother, but not knowing who he actually is.

"The hell?!! The hell??!!! Damn right the hell! You being all serious, bowing to Feisha?! Acting like mister general all of a sudden?!" Marat got a bit closer after he let out a big sigh. "Zhane, did you talk to your father?" He was worried. That man could have told him to kill himself and he would do it.

Zhane looked away for a minute. He moved back to sit on a near fallen tree and stared at the sky. "I got another chance from the council." He looked a bit embarrassed so he avoided to look into Marats eyes. "If I don't change, and take my life more responsibly I will lose the heritage. I will become an outcast and an abomination to the whole family." He tried to hide his tears, but even though he never cried in front of Marat, because they are 'dudes', the thing that happened today was unbearable.

Marat moved to sit next to him, not knowing how to help his friend, his brother. He put his hand on his shoulder and sighed. "Well, at least you got another chance. Believe me, I'm not happy about the change, because" he giggled a bit "you were the dangerous and radical one, and I was the calm and shy one, but" he stopped for a second "no matter who the hell you are right now, you know I always got your back."

Zhane giggled a bit to Marats reaction. "Damn right you do." He got up and handed out his hand to Marat so he can get up too. "You will be my Right hand you know... One day... When I become alpha" he smiled a bit to his brother.

"And I will take that responsibility with gratitude." Marat responded in formal way, but soon they both were laughing and hitting each other like they were 10 years old again.

(asfhahgiahusfop long post -.-' will respond about their patrol plan when someone else posts xD )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 pm

She smiled watching them walk away. Now were to go she tought. Her feet were the ones that answered as she walked away from everyone else and entered the woods, shes never gone there alone but right now she feelt like being away from everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm

I winced as the voice snarled at me again. There was only so much I could take before I went insane, which, I was hoping that wouldn't happen. Even as the threats were practically hurled at me, something told me not to attack. This made the voice angrier, rage filling my mind. KILL THEM! This time the mere thought stung, making me fall to the ground in a submissive way.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Skylar crouched alert and ready but she could see Ethem batteling himself. Her eyes moved quickly between him and glances.at Hybris. She hoped dearly he would not phase...
"Ethem..." She let out a light whine watching him struggle.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:04 am

((Great to be back (: ))

I was still in a stance that made me ready to phase if i had to but was also prepared to protect Sky.
I watched as Ethem went into a submissive state. What the? I cocked my head slightly to the side. "Ethem?" I cautiously took a step closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:21 pm

I heard a voice address me but I couldn't hear what it said. Every noise was muffled by the voice. My eyes opened and I could see Skylar and Hybris in front of me. Too bad I couldn't talk properly. I let out an undignified whine as the pain got worse.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 pm

sky took a few cautious steps towards Ethem. He was in pain ...she didn't know what to do and.looked at hybris with a whine. "What can.we.do??!"
Skylar sniffed tbe air...she was worried that the whole scenario might draw other wolves to investigate.
So far everything seemed clear but her gut told her a different story
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:23 pm

She walked depper and depper into the woods. She was too much in her own little world, she didnt even notice she was too far off the village. What to do she tought to herself. She didnt want to overeact and be screaming because she got lost in the woods, she didnt want the people in the viallge to think of her as weak.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:39 am

I heard Sky's whine. "Not too close, He's not himself." I murmered not taking my eyes off of the boy.
I myself took another cautious step. "ethem, can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 am

I raised my head when I heard Hybris talk again. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't just tell him that I heard. With few options to try, I settled for nodding once. Though as I did that my eyes closed from the pain stabbing through my head.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 pm

He's not completely out of control. yet. I thought as positivly as I could.
"Eth, can I help you?" I edged a bit closer. If I could help him I would, but if not....I hadn't thought that far yet..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:40 pm

I let out an involuntary growl when he got closer. There was only so much I could do before the voice got a hold of me. It was already ramming against the barriers, hissing like a deranged animal.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Sky watched Hybris moving closer to Ethem. For a moment the world.seemed.to stand still.
Suddenly she heard a twig break and whipped her head around...bad.move. the next moment Ethem attacked.

(Ok MeinEngel let's start this Wink ..hope its ok with u....glad to ave u back zoe!)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:53 pm

((Glad to be back (: Sorry that I haven't been on, I'm milking the cows for a couple days while it's easter weekend. And it's soooo tiring. I hope I don't muck things up with my clumsyness...lol Razz ))

"Sh...." was all I got out before I had to phase. My clothes ripping off as I did so.
I didn't know where the twig snapped or who did it, but I wasn't thankful for it.
I leapt into the air snarling, trying to knock ethem off course. I got him t the ground.
I don't want to hurt you.. I thought, I knew he wouldn't be able to hear, but it was true.
i had him pinned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 pm

The moment I sprang towards Skylar the voice had me. All my sanity had flown out the window. The voice snarled at me about how I was weak, and that I should have seen Hybris' counterattack coming. But all I focused on was getting away.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 pm

I stomped on his body. Stay.
But I knew he was gone. The voices had overpowered his mind, I could see it in the way he held his eyes.
I made a mistake at looking back to Sky to check if she was safe...
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:11 pm

skylar snapped out of the short shock and saw Hybris phase and.countwe."NO!"
She growled moving in edging closer tail high circling them. She hoped that hybris wouldn't loose.contol too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next