House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:11 pm

I winced from the pain, but it started to ease.
Ethem, I think I can help you... I thought struggling to lift my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Help? How? I asked, gritting my teeth.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Sky looked at Zhane intense an tilted her head slightly to one side.
"Bite...well that makes sense...other half..you mean they are connected?!"
Her eyes went wide as the bubble of thoughts popped and a wolfish grin formed around her nuzzle.
"thank you.....Zhane." she started to walk back but stopped and turned back again facing him , standing close.
"You won't tell on us, will you?! Don't let anyone know about this.....Please."
She nudged his hand with her nuzzle then turned and ran off, back to the brokens.
When.she rushed out of the forest she saw Hybris was human again holding onto Ethem tight.
What was happening?! ..she ran to them "hybris....he has to bite you....let him bite you!!!" She circled the pair..."ethem hear me??bite him!"
He dearly hoped it was true that zhane didn't just make it up to get back at her.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I-I don't know how, but I feel that i can, somehow...
I heard a voice outside of my head.
I kept my eyes shut tight to hold onto Ethem's thoughts. "Bite me! Why!?" I struggled to say. Even trying to talk was hard.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:42 pm

"Just do it! You are connected somehow...and you can pull him out...no time for details." She paced around them...worried but excited at the same time. she would worry later about her recklessness..about what she would do if Zhane talked...
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 pm

I was reluctant to tell Eth about the plan.. Did Zhane tell her this? How'd he know anything about Brokens anyway? He never told me anything..
"Alright.." I managed to wince out.
Ethem, you....Gawd. You have to B-Bite me. I hated repeating it, to me it was a bad idea, what would happen if he bit me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 pm

WHAT?! I exclaimed, the pain fading for a moment. I can't bite you!This was a bad idea, I knew it. And what did Pretty Boy know about Brokens anyway?
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Sky growled "stop battering I swear to god I bite the both of you and worse!!!"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:12 pm

It can't hurt to try! Don't worry if you hurt me, I can take it.. But to be honest i didn't know if I could. I heard Sky's muffled growls... Do it! I thought, Before we become Sky's biting toys..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:35 pm

I winced. That wasn't something I wanted. OK, fine. I surrendered. Dude, I'm sorry in advance... I lowered my head and bit his arm.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 pm

The shock of his teeth sink into my upper arm wasn't what I was expecting. My grip on his wrist was inbetween wanting to release and grip even tighter. The pain from his teeth stabbing into my bare flesh was one of the most painful things that had ever happened to me that i could remember. I couldn't help but scream out in agony, I could feel blood trickling..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 pm

I tried to ignore the saltiness of his blood trickling into my mouth. It was enough to make me nearly gag. Shoving aside the hesitation I held on despite the cries deafening me.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Skylar stood there frozen in shock, ears flat to the back, as his.screams pierced her heart. She hoped it really would.help to bring Ethem back or she would torture Zhane before killing him for letting her believe this could work.
"Please let this work...common Hybris...pull him back with you" she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:54 am

I clenched my teeth to try to stop the screams that escaped my throat. But they were forced out by the pain that had now filled my body.
Pull? What's she on about pulling? I struggled to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:00 am

M-Maybe you need to pull with your m-mind I stammered, my body shaking with pain. I had a firm grip on his arm but the blood was starting to get to me.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:31 am

M-Mind? I'll tr-try..
I imagined two colours within Ethem, one green, good and one bad, black. I clung onto the green colour and tried to tug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:38 am

The pain was literally like tug-o-war. Both sides were fighting and showed no signs of surrendering anytime soon. I felt like m brain was splitting in two. A low growl at the back of my mind threatened to make me lose control.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:42 am

C'mon Hybris, you can do this. I urged myself. I tried to push my pain aside and use all my energy in this tug-o-war game.
I kept pulling at what i imagined would be the good within Ethem that wasn't being controled by the voices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:50 am

I-I'm trying! I snapped. The voice suddenly spiked and the pain radiating through my consciousness before fading rapidly. I-It's getting there
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:42 am

Sky was getting more nervous as the seconds ticked by feeling like hours.
"You can do this...common..." She started pacing.
Watching the blood trickle down Hybris's arm let a small whine escape her throat.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Zhane watched Skylar walk away. When she was finally out of his sight he still gazed at the empty space where she used to stand "No, I wont" he put on a small smile then turned to the wolves that were still unconscious. "Ok boys, time to take you home." He took Marats clothes and fixed them on one of the wolves ropes. He released the half that was fixed to the tree and tightened it to other wolves half. Since he will be the only one to do the pulling, it would be easier this way. Zhane started to pull away the wolves and was, surprisingly close to the packs place. With a still heavy breath he stopped as he saw the lights that still lingered around. It was late, so thankfully no one was out. Zhane tied the wolves to the Pillar of Shame they had and walked to Marats cabin to put his clothes where they belong. As he walked over to his cabin he noticed a girl standing near his door, like waiting for him. "Hello there" Zhane smiled as he reached his cabin looking at this young lady. Apparently, she was waiting for him, but Zhane had other things on his mind.

"Oh come on, I'm sure people are worried. Like, your father, my mom,..." Marat went on and on about who could be worried about Feisha being gone. As they walked trough the dark forest, he lost track of time, which was unusual for him. But it is Feishas fault, in a good way. For once, he didn't think about soldiers missing or where to hide or anything, he just enjoyed the night with his love.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:32 pm

Feisha knew that he was just saying those names so she could feel better, she smiled at him thankful for having him here. "Ok, i believe you" she said enjoying the walk. They finally arrived at the edge of the forest were the village meet. She looked at him with pleading eyes. "Can i sleep with you tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:37 pm

Marat smiled softy at Feishas question. He came closer a bit and licked her cheek "Of course you can" with the tip of his nose he touched hers to show a deeper affection of his words. He knew that the nose kiss meant accepting the wolf and accepting her scent, which is usually done as a formal part of the wedding, but he felt the need to do so and just went for it. Marat smiled at her big round eyes that looked at his. He truly loves and always will.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanksfully there was noyone around. She did the same thing Marat was doing, she wanted to let him know that he wasnt the only one feeling the same way. She smiled brightly at him then motioned for him to follow her as she made her way towards her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Marat followed Feisha as they walked into the village. A smell hit him as they passed trough the middle causing him to look in that way. He noticed two wolves were tied to the Pillar and he remembered Zhane was with him at the woods. His mind was clouded with worry about Feishas well being that he actually forgot about him. Marat turned to her and stopped. "Hey, I have to go check up on Zhane. I wont be long. I promise." He came closer to her brushing his snout against the soft fur on her cheek and practically ran to his cabin. With small difficulty he managed to open the door and found his clothes that he wore on the bed. Zhane. he smirked after he shifted and put on his jeans and shirt back on. Sighing deeply, enjoying the fabric on his body, he turned around and walked to Zhanes cabin. He wanted to knock on the door, but he heard noises coming from the other side. "Ohhhhh that's it! That right there. Yeaaaaa." Marat rolled his eyes and sighed. "You do know you're magical right?! Oh my god!!! Ok, ok, a little bit to the left, ohhhh that's it!!" He decided to interupt whatever it was going on inside and opened the door, a little bit shocked by the image he was seeing.

Zhane looked up from his bed. He was laying down on his belly and the girl was standing near the bed and massaging his back. "Oh hey Marat! Was worried when you'll be back." Zhane grinned at the sight of his friend on the door and stood up. Thankfully, he was in his boxers or the scene would surely be awkward. He waved bye at the girl that passed Marat and left the cabin.

Marat folded his arms on is chest and leaned on the door frame. His look was obviously giving Zhane an idea of him being stabbed to death, so he didn't say a word.

"What?" Zhane said spreading out his arms like a clueless person. "It's not like we did anything nasty?" He turned around to find his jeans and started to put them on.

"Would you?" Marat asked but soon regretted the question. Zhanes grin was giving enough clues of response so he just sighed. He closed the door and sat on the chair that was standing in the room corner. "Ok, next subject. What the hell happened in the forest."

After Zhane put his shirt on he looked at Marat with a naive eyes. "What? What do you mean?" He sat on the bed and put on one of his acting faces. He hated to lie to Marat, but even his father told him not to speak of the Brokens.

"The wolves Zhane. the ones that were fighting? What was that about?" Marat spoke with half anxiety and half frustration. Why is Zhane acting like this?

"Ooooohhhh!! The wolves. Family fight. Nothing important." Zhane stood up and went to the mirror to fix his hair.

"Family fight? Seriously?" Marat didn't believe it. It sure looked more than a family fight, but he didn't stick too long to find out himself. He sighed. "Well, if you say so..." his words trailed off as he stood up. "I'll go to bed, tired as hell." Marat opened the door and looked at Zhane who was still, for some reason he didn't understand, fixing his hair.

"Alright man. See you tomorrow. Night." Zhane spoke a bit too quickly but hoped Marat wouldn't notice. As the door closed, he was left alone with his own thoughts. The one thing he didn't like that much. Too many weird things happened lately, and he didn't have enough energy to absorb all of them. Zhane sighed and lay on the bed, looking at the blank ceiling. the hell am I gonna do the last thought that hung over his blurry vision. He tossed it aside as his eyes shut and he was fast asleep.

(will post for Marat when someone else posts... too long xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next