House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 7:09 pm

I smiled watching him leave, i sighed and went to my room were i changed back to myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh gross i tought taking some leaves out of my hair. I quickly sarted scrubing myself with a towel. When i was done, i looked a little better than before. I got some clothes. shorts and a tank and put them on. I bit my lip. Now to wait for Marat.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 pm

While Marat walked to Feishas cabin, the wolves that were fighting still stirred his mind. He sighed, wanting to put worry behind and focus his whole being on her. Once he reached the door to her cabin he took a deep breath and knocked lightly on them. Marat opened the door to find his beauty waiting for him, he smiled softly at the sight and waited for her to let him in. He was raised to be polite, so it was one of his habits that are hard to forget, no matter how close you are to the person.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 pm

I let out a growl of pain with my closed mouth. It always suprised me that we could growl in our human forms.
I kept mentally tugging at the green essence with all my might.
I could feel myself become weaker with every pump of blood that oozed out. When would this nightmare end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 pm

((Eventually xD))

I could almost feel the essence of the voice peeling away, although it was like tearing off a bandage, still painful but fast. My jaw was aching from gritting my teeth so hard, which made it a little less bearable.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:41 pm

((I hope so Razz ))

Knowing that this was either life or death scared me like nothing else.
But to make it more realistic, I imagined the green esence was a hand desperate for escape.
i thought of it as Ethem's arm reaching out for help, wanting free from the overpowering voices.
i mentally gripped onto it harder and started tugging even more. C'mon mate..J-just a bit more..
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:42 pm

This was taking way to long and Skylar could see Hybris loosing more and more blood, getting weaker from all the pain, blood loss and effort. She paced around them and played with the thought of getting in between but she would need hands for that. She shifted and just quickly put on a long shirt she grabbed. When she was about to really dare to interfere, only a foot away from Hybris and Ethem, something happened.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:51 pm

The world seemed so much clearer. I bit back a scream as the haze slowly faded bringing my senses back to normal. Opening my eyes I could somewhat see the forest but everything was still blurry. What? What was that? I noticed the stuttered had vanished. That was a good sign, but I still felt light headed.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 am

Feisha smiled brightly seeing Marat. "Your here" she said taking his hand on hers and letting him in her cabin. She didnt know what made her say or do what she did but she usually didnt when she was around Marat.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:58 pm

"As promissed." Marat smiled cupping her hands in his. He kissed her gently on the cheek. "What do you say we go to sleep. It is late after all." He smiled again letting go of her hands to hug her tightly in his arms. She smelled beautiful. The scent of forest still in her hair felt lile home.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:19 pm

She smiled at himas he gaveher a kiss. "That sounds like a good idea" she said hugging him tightly not wanting to be away from him. She didnt realize how much tired she was until he mention sleeping, guess all the running around the woods finally got to her.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Marat released her from his hug and started to take off his clothes. When he was finally done, standing in his boxers he looked at Feisha. "Well, which side do you usually sleep on?" He tried to smile, but he was a bit embarrassed. He did saw her naked in the woods before, but this was different, they are actually going to share the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 pm

Feisha knew that she shouldnt be surprise to see Marat strip out of his clothes into just his boxers but she somehow was, even tough she did see him naked in the forest, but this was different, she couldnt help but blush, knowing that he saw her naked aswell. "Eather side, it dosent matter"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Marat went to stand next to her. Seeing her blush made him smile as he raised one of his hands to stoke her cheek with his fingers. "Fine by me love." He kissed her gently, feeling her soft lips melt with his. He took her hand and curved his lips into a smile as he approached the bed. He laid down on the comfortable bed, his eyes never leaving hers. "Come here." Marat spread his arms, waiting for her to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:06 pm

She smiled looking as he got in bed. She shooked her head laying next to him. His warm body feelt so good next to hers. She looked at him, lightly touching his chest with the tips of her fingers. Feisha couldnt believe she was in the arms of handsome man.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Marat felt goosebumps on his spine as Feishas fingers passed across his chest. He inhaled deeply and tightened the hug as he smiled softly. He put his cheek on top of her head and closed his eyes. The moment he has been waiting for, dreaming for, most of his life finally came true. "Good night my love." He whispered softly as the warmth of their bodies filled the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 pm

She smiled to herself feeling him shudder from her touch, she was pressed against his chest. Giving him a kiss on his neck she whyspered. "Goodnight" as she closed her eyes and drifted off, not caring about anyone else just Marat and his warm body.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Sky could almost feel the change happening, the tention lessen and Ethem becoming calmer.
"Ethem?" She wanted to get to hybris asap because she could see his fatigue and had to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Ethem...You...Back? I managed to think. I was weak from all the energy I had used, and I felt like going to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:44 pm

I-It's getting there... I gasped. Combined with him pinning me down and the tearing in mind my, I was totally numb at this point.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:52 pm

I used all the remaining strength I had to tugg at the desperate arm some more. I really wanted this to end ok.
This was hard. The blood I was losing didn't help at all.. My strength was disapearing, but I had enough juice left to finish the job.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:38 pm

That was when Sky watched them both collapse on each other."Hybris! ethem!!"
She went.down on her knees checking both of them. She carefully released ethems jaw feom hybris arm and ripped off some of her shirt to tie the fabric around Hybris arm. She didn't care that she was.half naked. Not in a situation like that. Sky checked on ethem who started to phase."god thanks...." She mumbled and quickly gor up to retrieve her blanket from the bag to cover ethem, then turning back to Hybris.
She was nervous seeing him so pale...it was her urging them to do it.
"Hey Hybris..hey wake up....please" he knelt beside him gently patting his cheek. "Come on..." She could feel her throat tightening and her vision.becoming blurry as tears filed her eyes. "Damn....I swear I kill you zhane for this sh!t...." She cursed quietly 'and myself too for believing it...' She thought.

(Sorry hun but this should really go somewhere now xD hope that was ok ...)
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm

(i think it's awesome (: )

I gave one last big pull on Ethem's consiousness and then i felt something happen. Everything went back to normal, like I had accomplished my goal. Then an agonising pain stung at my arm again. Ethem's teeth were being pulled out of me. If I could I would've screamed, but I couldn't find my voice..
The shorts i threw on earlier felt all twisted and riding. I had major puck and I couldn't get rid of it!
I let out a breath and everything inside me calmed down again. There was a throbbing in my upper arm, and the scars on my back and neck quietened down to a small pricking.
I felt something tapping my cheek. Was I imagining it? I couldn't move, I was afraid I might hurt myself more. Instead I let out a small groan to indicate i was still in the relm o the living..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm

I felt like everything was fading around me. My consciousness was torn in half, a black gaping void left behind by the voice. It almost felt like it should have been there but I was half relieved it wasn't. Although, I was still in changeform so that didn't disappear. My jaw still throbbed from biting Hybris' arm; blood dripped to the ground in tiny puddles threatening to make me nauseous but I suppressed the urge. This was not the time for panicking.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 pm

Hybris groaned which meant he was alive! Sky sighed a little relieved and quickly fetched the water bottle and tried to get some liquid back into him. "Come on drink..."
She gently stroked the back of his neck while she half forced some water into him.
Her eyes fell on his scars but she would not ask about it not now anyway ...
Once he drank enough for now she put the bottle down and checked the arm.
It stopped bleeding but she hoped it was because of the healing and not toi much blood loss.
"Hey...Hybris...can u open your eyes? "
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:04 am

My lashing scars on my back pricked a bit longer than the branding on my neck. After my pain check I was brought back to reality. I felt someone hold me. What was going on? Where was Ethem? did he get back?
I tried to call his name, but my mind was too tired. I tried muttereing the word, but even I could hear it came out as mambo jumbo.
I really wanted to see if he was ok, if the, whatever had happened had worked.
I tried claling out to him again, but nothing.
The next strange thing that happened was someone forcing me to drink somehting. The last time that had happened I had been poisoned and tourtured. I didn't want to drink anything whoever was offering me, but I wasn't up to resisting. I had to swallow.
When I heard a voice murmer i thought I could place who it was... Nope nothing.
All i caught from the words that were said were eyes and Hybris... What about Ethem!
i wanted to see what was going on, to help, or to get out of there!
I tried opening my eyes, but they weren't ready yet. All I could manage was a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next