House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:02 pm

"Its nothing bad" i said laughing as i saw his face expression. "We just talked how a really great guy you are how wondeful you are to everyone here" i said smiling at him. "We also talked about the wedding plans"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Marat smiled. He was lucky his mom was a good one, and that she didn't humiliate him in front of Feisha, but he is sure she will take care of that when they are both on the same place. He wiped out the awkward thoughts from his mind and focused on the moment. "And you came up with?" He got closer, with his hands in his pockets. Kind of acting like a lost puppy.

Zhane got bored from this all preparing, he is not the cooking type, he is the eating type though. He sighed and turned to this beautiful girl who was looking at him as he is some holy illusion. "Sorry love, my divine spirit is calling for my attention. I bid you farewell for now, until the feast is ready." Zhane loved to charm girls with his oh-so-romantic phrases. No wonder girls adored him. He decided to go for a walk. He didn't know where, but he was sure his legs will take him some place nice, but close, so he could smell the food when it's ready.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:58 am

((Sorry guys! got carried away. News for you all..I won't be on tomorrow, I'm going fishing C:))

I didn't see that comming! I was tugged into the water, It gave me a shock!
I held my breath and paddled to the side again o get out.
That didn't help though, I still had the urge to kill something..To feel the pain of others...
I shook myself when I got out and looked to her, my eyes pleading for help but my body shuddering in anger.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 am

I didn't know what to do, he looked like he didn't know either.
"ethem, what is going on?!....you know don't you?! How to make it stop!"
I could see Ethem recognized what was happening. i swam loser to the pool edge getting out slowly circeling Hybris, not daring to loose eye contact.

(Sorry was at a brunch at my frienda xD so full....now on my way to dentist howl)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:58 am

I shook myself again to get rid of the loose droplets.
What was happening to me?
I heard the whispering again, I could nearly make out the words now...
I kept eye contact with Skylar as she circled me. I edged away from the pool. If I could, I wouldv'e laughed at the situation, but I didn't.
Another growl uncontrolably escaped from my throat.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:16 am

ok....that isn't good....not good at all..."hybris...can you hear me?! You need to stop this"
I had a bad feeling about this....was he a broken too??!!! Was this why Ethem avoided phasing at all?!
God...Skylar you are such a trouble magnet it will get u killed one day.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:36 pm

It wasn't difficult to figure out what had just happened. The way Hybris seemed to be fighting off some unknown enemy, the uncontrollable growls; I had seen it all before. I had to endure it too when I first became Broken. That was why I avoided phasing as long as possible. "Skylar," I said in a warning tone.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 pm

"yea...I know...that is my name...bloody hell...what can we do about....THAT?!?!" I inched closer to Ethem...trying to get closer to my travel pack.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:13 pm

(have fun Zoe! And Damon... ouch, never liked the dentist)

"If you assumed i was going to tell you what i had planned, you are so wrong, that is between your mother and myself, but i will tell you that its going to be pretty amazing" i said smiling. I had so many things planned out but i didnt want to tell him in case he didnt like them.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Marat tilted his head a bit. "Really? Well, anything you two make is fine with me." He got closer and hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

I smiled hugging him back. Having him close made me feel happy, it feelt right being with him.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Marat felt comfortable with her near. Seemed like every stress, every feeling but love disappeared that moment they hugged. "So, you really wont tell me anything?" He looked at her with puppy eyes. He really wanted to know how the ceremony will look like. Even though he knows the girls sometimes exaggerate, but he can't blame them. One only gets married once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:11 pm

"Don't do anything that'll provoke him, otherwise he'll attack for sure," I replied, ignoring her sarcastic response. I backed away further until I bumped into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:14 pm

"All i'll say is that its gonna be simple but wonderfull, im pretty sure you wont forgett it" i said smiling. "And no it wont be like the other girls wedding, with exageraing outfits and what not ok, so dont worry about that"
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"Duh!...great....that helps a bunch!" I slowly reached behind me, blindly feeling for Jimmy (crow bar ).
"Ok....erm...he said you will always wake up right?"
I fought with other wolves all my life, rogues were especially aggressive but they were
all stupid ignorant retards...this though was different...I liked Hybris in some way and that made me think twice about my ability to knock out a potential friend.

Last edited by *Damon* on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Marat was relieved. He didn't like the big poofy weddings girls in the pack usually had. Simple was more of his style. "Oh good, was scared it will be humongous and over powered." He leaned slowly, and their lips almost met. He stopped just an inch separating them. "Will I have to wear a tuxedo or anything fancy as that?" He looked at her, trying so hard to look serious, but he was laughing inside, and the slow movements on the edges of his lips gave him away.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:30 pm

"I laughed. "Goodness no, some girls just dont know were to stop." i said smiling. I looked at him, something about weddings was making him want to laugh, but why i tought. "No you can just show up in shorts and t-*edit your post and this will go away*, of course you have show up in a tux, and why do you want to laugh!" i said stepping closer to him.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 am

((Thanks Zoey, I did! Caught our quota! xD But we weren't too happy when we got back to the car....grr, darn robbers.))

I tried to shake my head again to try and get the voices outta my head, but I couldn't control myself.
As I saw Skylar step back, I stepped forward, more growls comming out from within me.
I saw her grab for a well used crowbar. What was she gunna do with that? Knock my brains out? Hey, don't a guy have a say in any of this? aparently not...
I kept my head low and my eyes locked on Skylar..
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:12 am

(What happened zoe??!!! Robbers stole the car???)
I crouched lower to be on eyelevel with him. I so didn't want to do this....but I didn't know what else to do. "Ok....Hybris....hear me?!" I took a step closer to him my whole body tense...I wanted to shift but in human shape I had a better chance. Another step , my eyes flashing blue and baring my teeth.
I would wait for his attack....that I hoped woudn't happen.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:32 am

I glanced between the two of them with a rising nervousness. If things didn't go well, we'd be doomed. Well, OK, not entirely doomed, but sort of in a sense. I wasn't about to phase least I end up like Hybris. That wouldn't help.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:50 am

((Nah nah damon, they smashed the window in not leaving any glass and stole the cash out of the ashtray and the ashtray.))

I heard her, yes. But could I reply? Nope.
Skylar! PLease, don't hit me! I pleaded in my mind. But my eyes flickered a scarlet-y colour and I let out another growl lowering my level also.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 am

I suddenly had a difderent idea....I moved the crowbar in my hand, distracting him, while I got closer and closer. He followed my every move here and there looking at the gleaming metal.
I knew it was risky and hell if he bit me it would hurt without any clothes to protect but I had no choice...and I wasn't a runner.
I suddenly raised my arm faking the attack with the crowbar. He contered his teeth biting on metal.
I let the thing drop and whirled around throwing my whole body weight on to the wolf and tried to get my arms around his throat, applying enough pressure to cut off his air supply but not enough to really hurt him.
I didn't know if it would work but at least he couldn't bite me in that position.
"Hybris......please.....for heavens sake.....shift ...back" it was a struggle, he was a strong wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:07 am

I was torn between helping or staying where I was. Clearly Skylar had some plan improvised by the looks of it. I bit my lip nervously. I hated being helpless.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 am

I spat out the bar. Steal did not taste nice, atleast it wasn't silver..
I suddenly started gasping for air. The voices dissapeared, for now.. I had a feeling they would be back, but right now I had to focus on breathing.
I started whining with the small gasps I was able to get, but then I wasn't getting enough oxygen in me.
My legs started to get wobbly, my eyes droopy and I began to choke. I tried nipping at her for a last minute decision, but then I fell over and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:20 am

I felt the wolf gasping...every whine pinching my heart but soon after he went still.
I was panting but exhaled relieved it worked and laid him gently on his side. I let myself fall then and lay on my back tryong to get my normal breathing back....." Damn....."
After a few seconds I sat up "Ethem...you ok?" Then checked on Hybris. He was breathing normally.
"Sorry..." i whispered to him stroking his soft fur.
"What now?...I don't think he'll be out for long..." I asked Ethem...I was out of ideas...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next