House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Aftermath [Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:13 am

I could sense that Hybris was trying to talk to me but it was like a barrier had been put in place. Everything was still muffled meaning all I could 'hear' was a tiny whisper. Hyrbis? I called out, only to have my own mental voice echoing off the void. It was like being in a dark room where you can't see anything or know what to expect. I shifted a little out of irritation. I was aware of everything but I couldn't quite see anything.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Jeffrey ( nick Jeff )
Affinities : dogs and wolves, darkness and light

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 am

Ethem stirred and Sky moved to check on him. "Ethem ...ethem? Hey buddy." She said in a gentle voice.
She looked back and forth between the two of them waiting for them to gain conciousness .
It was really frustrating and she didn't really know what to do.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Janine-Cheung-your-Hair-Tailor-in
Nemesis
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Getting on the wrong side of the High Priestess
Nemesis

Female Virgo Goat

Character sheet
Name: Nemesis
Affinities : Earth affinity

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm

(just checking... what time is it in the rp?... since half of the chars are sleeping and the other half is still on the same scene x.x)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FDUgirl
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet
Name: Dock
Affinities : Telepathy

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 am

((Oh, I hadn't realised, sorry! I think it's late afternoon in our little world by the waterfall. lol))

I heard a whisper of a reply. He was around, but behind the wall that blocked off the edge of my thoughts. to keep the voices out, the wall that had a lot of repairs over time.
Ethem! I mangaed to find the strength to call back. it was no use. He was on the other side, which meant it couldv'e worked, he might have phased back.
I had to wake up, but my worrying mind kept re-playing the terrible memory of trying to save him and the pain I had felt.
"Eth...mmm...E-E- ETHEM!" I sat bolt upright and my eyes were wide open. I was flustered for a couple of seconds, trying to find my bearing. I remembered where I was and what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:59 am

I felt my mind sudden close, empty, leaving me alone to my thoughts. The fight had left me drained. So much so that I was literally feeling sleep overtake me. My eyelids were already glued shut but they refused to open even when I wanted to. Can't sleep yet... I thought groggily.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:56 pm

"Shi..." I muttered and looked over to my upperarm. It had beed wrapped up with cotton. Who the?
I looked around and saw Sklar over with ethem, Her over sized shirt was ripped.
I smiled slightly silently thanking her for her kindness.
Ethem still hadn't phased back. I began to get worried again.
I got to my feet to nearly fall back over again. My head felt like it was full of air, empty of any thoughts.
I made my way over to Sky who was by Ethem's side. I rested one hand on her shoulder and looked down to her. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:10 pm

skylar looked at the hand on her shoulder surprised. She was so concentrated on Ethem that she didn't notice him. She looked up at Hybris and sighed relieved "god...you gave me a fright...it's ok....just.."she looked down at Ethem. "He didn't change yet......"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 pm

I tried to chuckle, but a weese came out instead. It hurt to laugh..
I felt like sleeping. I wanted to lay down again and shut my eyes for a long time and not wake up until my body stopped hurting.
I heard Sky, but I didn't seem to make sense of the words until after she had spoken them. I wondered if there was anything that was meant to go on after she said it was ok...
"Ethem...Was brave..." I Struggled to say, my voice sounded all husky and tired.
"He may not feel up to phasing yet....whatever happened, takes the energy out of ya."
i feared that if I knelt down next to her that i may never get back up. So I stayed standing instead and looked over to the wolf. Be strong Ethem..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:26 pm

I felt the overwhelming sleep take over and my mind was blank. There was nothing but darkness. But this time it felt peaceful.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 pm

"You better sit...you look like you pass out again soon...yes he was brave buy so were you...if I would have known.this takes so much of the both of you...but it seems like zhane knew something...and it seems to havw worked in some way." She kept looking at Ethem not able to look Hybris in.the eyes. She actually told somone about them.being broken and she could only hope that zhane would stay trur to his words. "I'm sorry" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 pm

I was about to do as she ordered when she brught up Zhane.
I wasn't understanding what she was saying until it clicked.
"You told him?" That woke me up a bit more. Oh gawd...
I rubbed my head and sighed, I shouldn't get all worked up about it. If I got angry the barriors in my mind may collapse and....we all knew what could happen next.
"What's done is done.." I murmered. I did as she said and sat down next to her.
Thoughts started to flood my mind again. What would Zhane say to the earthens? Would I be kicked out? Would I be killed?
My mind was rushing and I had to lay down.
I let myself fall backwards with a huff and I closed my eyes..
"Wake me when The nightmares over.." i Mumbled.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 am

ethem seemed to actually sleep. His breathing calmed and was steady. Sky checked his pulse and it was normal.
She sighed relieved and looked back at Hybris.
"He knew something...so I had to give it a shot...he said he wouldn't tell anybody...."
She moved next to him.where he lay and sat, arms hugging her knees,chin resting on them.
"You can be mad at me, I sure deserve it...all I can do is hope he will keep his word."
sky glanced over to him and smiled " but you've done it. You somehow got him back..he is sleeping deeply but he should be ok, well done and brave of you...it must hurt a lot..."
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:59 am

i had my eyes shut, but I was still consious to hear every word Skylar's pretty voice was saying to me.
Just to be able to hear her voice again was enought for me to know that everything would be ok.
"He know's a lot of things, but he lets people belive that he doesn't.. I wouldn't trust him on his word though..sometimes he doesn't keep to it." i was hesitant about saying that, because it would've made Sky more worried than she already was. Yeah i was mad, but she did the right thing I suppose.
I stifled a growl that was aimed at Zhanes idiot curiosity..
"Yeah.." i sighed. "You don't know how much it hurts.." And in saying that, my back started to prick again. i had to sit up to get off of my scars.
"It's hard to explain the agony, you feel it all over...espeshailly on..." i guessed she probably knew..
i was sitting there topless, she couldn't have missed my brutal scaring on my back..
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 am

She looked up and at his back. "Oh that yea...is it somehow connected?" She didn't want to push the topic on case it made him feel uncomfortable...everyone had their little.scars life leaves you with". Some where on the inside, somr were visible.
Subconciously she reached up to her neck by the thought of scars, then it hit her.
Her eyes went wide in shock as she rememberrd Ethem ripping.off her collar.
"Damn.." she muttered pulled the shirt a bit higher to cover it, then realized she wasn't wearing much at all.
"Good god...I totally forgot. She got up and took a towel that was still lying ther from her swim.
"Sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:16 am

"I can't remember exactly. But I've had them ever since...." I trailed off.
I looked over to her and caught her catching a glimps at my scaring.
I noticed her collar had been ripped away. there was still red marking from where it tugged at her skin.
When she lifted her top higher i looked back at Ethem. I didn't want to embarres her, espehially when she hardly had anything on.
I smiled more to myself when she got up to get the towel.
"MAy I ask? About your scar I mean..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:23 am

(Hey...where'd my post go?))

The dreams were murky water this time, which made it easier for me to sleep. Not to mention after all Hybris had done all my energy had been drained. I felt completely at peace for the first time in years, yet for some reason I felt alone. Ever since I was Broken everyone avoided me like a plague, many tried to get rid of me. It was something no one should ever experience but I did.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:41 am

(( I have no idea Twin...))

Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 am

Sky looked at Hybris for a long moment , weighing if she wanted to talk about it or not.
She took a bog breath and exhaled slowly while.walking back to him and sat down.
She ganded him the water bottle she picked up before settling down.
"Drink...you lost a lot of blood." And he did. She watched as he drank and looked at the bubbles swirling inside the bottle moving around crazy like all the memories that swirled inside of her mind, carrying her back to the time when she was a teenager, haf friends and what you could call a family, a pack where she belonged to..or so she thought.
"I never really talked about it before.....never really wanted to think back but it seems that the past alsways catches up with u at some point...you can't forget..."
She gazed at him wondering if she could talk about it after so many years...and ever trust a guy that much.

Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 pm

When I had nearly guzzled all of the contents of the bottle, I brought it back down so I could look into her eyes.
i was naked. I had a war in my mind fighting over wether to listen to Skylar or go to sleep like Ethem, He looked so peaceful.
I could tell she was struggling to tell me about her past so I decided to keep listeing.
I reached out with my hand to cover hers that was resting on the grass. "You can trust me." I said. It wasn't like I was going to tell the whole world or anything, All I knew for sure was that I could be kicked out of the Earthens tribe and I would be sticking with these guys. So I guessed we should all get to know each other and know of eachother's pasts..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:33 pm

((I would post but my character is asleep))
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:23 am

Skylar looked down at Hybris hand that covered hers feeling the warmth comforting so she let him.
She closed her eyes for a moment collecting her thoughts and exhaled a deep sigh, looked back up at Hybris and smiled a little. he just looked at her and waited, there was honesty in his eyes and he gave her the choice of talking about it which she liked about him.
She nodded slightly.."ok....."
Sky looked out onto the lake. The moon reflected on it's almost calm. surface, the soft ripples caused by the waterfall at the other end distorting the picture uf the almost full globe.

"I had two very good friends, one was my best friend. We lived in a rather big tribe. I was always a bit odd to the tribe as well as my own parents. Kinda didn't fit into the whole picture of promising daughter.
My best friends, a girl named Mari, I grew up with and a boy Coal, the son of the alpha. We hung out all the time. I was always more like a boy and other guys knew better than to challenge me after trying once. Anyway as we grew up I knew how Mari was fond of Coal and so I thought he was of her as he only stuck to us.
One day though he actually approached me...asked me to be with him. I rejected his offer, told him that it was Mari he should ask knowing how much she loved him.
Coal didn't take it well and left without a word. The same night I happened to see him sneaking out and I followed. He went to see Mari and at first I was happy for her until I overheard their converstaion, telling her that he only wanted me and he would not accept a no. Then I saw him getting rough with her..almost raping her. I went in between and pretty much beat the crap out of him. I took Mari back home. She was quiet, not talking at all.
The next day the Alpha approached me and accused me of beating up his son for nothing. I told him what really happened and asked Mari to tell them what he did to her.
And she did...but she stabbed me...she told them that I beat him up because he asked me to to be his mate.
Well..the next thing I remember was pain and punishment at the pillar of shame followed by exile...
They left me beaten at the outskirts of our terretory.
No one came to look for me...but Coal.
He talked a lot crap I couldn't process and laughed...and a moment later....the only words I could remember..."if I can't have you, no one will" ...
And I could feel hot burning pain at my throat, blood and.then I passed out.
I woke after I don't know how long...weak and thirsty.
I thought I was dead...and so did he, leaving me there to die. But I didn't..."
sky chuckled without humor "guess it wasn't my time yet" she looked at Hybris "he slit my throat..." She let the towel slide down a little revealing the scar "but he failed....I was thinking of getting back at them but I dropped it. They betrayed me...the scar the everlasting reminder...so trust doesn't really come easy from me..."

Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 am

Her story moved him. How could anyone do such a thing to her? She never deserved that!
Hybris then felt vengful, towards her tribe. He tryied not to let the anger get to him, but he felt like he had to do something about that.
his thoughts were interupted by Sky moving her hand away from his to uncover her neck. The scar was nasty. How could she have not gone back?
Hybris lifted his hand to strok next to the scar. So soft and fragile, yet strong and brave.
"How could you let him get away with that?" He asked looking up into her eyes after gazing at her horendus scar.
"Why didn't you..." he didn't finish, he feared what he might've said would have hurt her. He was going to say, Why didn't you return and do to him what he did to you? But he didn't.
Back to top Go down
*Damon*
*Damon*

Female Pisces Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 am

His fingers were gentle and he was caring. It sent a weird sensation through her.
"Oh believe me I thought of it. But in the end I figured if I'd do the same to him I wouldn't be any better than him. And Mari could have that psychopath....that was punishment enough...I.decided to rather live my life, have a new.start than wasting my time with that idiot and getting my hands dirty...I
I love it to be free...I don't need a tribe...or revenge"
She looked up at the moon and the stars. It was out, after years she finally told someone and it felt good and lighter.
Back to top Go down
ZoeRedbird
Mod
Mod
ZoeRedbird

Female Libra Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:08 am

He didn't say anymore about getting revenge. He stayed quiet and let her enjoy the feeling of the weight being lifted from her shoulders.
His hand had dropped back down onto the grass and he looked over to the sleeping wolf before he looked up to the moon.
It was big and bright tonight. It made the pool look magickal.
He had this sudden urge to playfully howl at the moon. He looked over to Skylar with mischeif gleaming in his eyes before he let out his breath in a howl.
When all his breath was gone his body felt relaxed. He lay back onto the ground with his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:10 am

I was wondering if I was ever going to wake up. The episode had left me drained. It didn't help that the scars on my face were tingling again. He's not going to get me again... I thought icily. Life had been stolen from me by the voice, I wasn't about to have it take over my life again. I wanted something better than running away all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Aftermath [Closed]   In the Aftermath [Closed] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Aftermath [Closed]
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next