House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]

Go down 
+4
Emo Kitty
Lilly
Saura
Savvy-Sama
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:00 pm

Kaiden awoke in the morning, or well, the evening. He looked out the window where the sky was as dark as midnight and frowned. He still wasn’t used to how different it was here. Everything was completely reversed, the morning was the evening and the evening was the morning. Breakfast was at 6pm and dinner was at 4am. Everything just seemed so unreal. The fact he was now a vampyre fledgling was something he definitely wouldn’t get used to. He couldn’t even say the word vampyre yet, he choked on it like as if it were blood. Blood… that’s another thing he couldn’t see himself doing, drinking the blood of another being… it was weird.

Letting out an insufferable sigh, he climbed out of his bed and into the cold world he now belonged in; a sense of sadness rushing over him as he walked into the bathroom. He wouldn’t be able to feel the warmth of the sun anymore, not without the discomforts that being a vampyre would force him to feel.

Kaiden turned on the sink tap and let the water run for a moment before cupping a little in his hands and splashing it against his face. His dark brown eyes met the mirror as the water dribbled down his skin, revitalizing it. His dark hair stuck up in all sorts of places and there were noticeable bags under his eyes, where he’d gotten no sleep for the past few nights. The feelings of the other fledglings of which he shared the boys’ dorm with, they’d flood in his dreams. Most of them being lustful teenagers, but some with just disturbing thoughts that they would keep him awake for hours. He wished he could just make them disappear, yet there was no time to wallow in the past and how things had happened before. This was his life now.

Ava-Luna was already awake before anyone else usually, in the school. It was probably because her affinity was more active during the times no one else was around. Her mind would run riots, causing her fingers to dance along what ever surface she could find, walls, carpets, trees; absolutely anything. The colours would sprawl along the canvas, creating a masterpiece no one else would ever dream of making themselves, intricate patterns and swirls that could mesmerise even the toughest of hearts.

This time, she was outside against the brick wall which separated some of the outside world from the House of Night. Her fingers had been working for at least an hour and the bricks were now different shades of yellows and oranges, as if she was re-creating the sunset which happened only a few hours ago. When Ava-Luna painted though, she wasn’t herself; it was like there was a cloud over her mind, blocking out anything else in the world, not even the people standing around her would knock her from her mind set, not until her affinity told her to.

James wandered the halls of the House of Night. His eyes caught sight of a girl, someone he hadn’t seen before; he furrowed his eyebrows as he saw a few of the students, whom where in his class, helping her with her luggage she’d brought. Definitely new, he thought, as he decided to walk over. There had been some news about a girl with a weird mark this evening, he wondered so hopefully that it may be her.

(Sorry, long starters. xP)
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:44 pm

((I love long starters! Fantastico! ))

Alice tensed up and turned her head quickly, comming face to face with a boy who had blonde hair. She blinked a couple times in shock. "Uhm.." She nervously twirled and tugged at strands of her purple and blonde hair, confused as to why the boy was over here. "Yes..?" She asked, looking up at him from her 5'1 stance.

((Is it okay if Alex and Kaiden are friends?))
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

I quickly got changed in a dress and boots, i let my hair down. Ive heard of new girl alredy, i wondered if she needed help... i quickly went down for breakfast. I walked slowly therem not like my friends were waiting for me. I turned and saw the new girl.... i stoped wondering if i should say hello.

I changed and went down, as i walked i heard whyspered of the new girl, something about her mark being filled.... how is that possible i tought to myself. She seemed nervouse he tough staring at her. And he wasnt the only one.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 pm

('Course.)

Once he was washed and ready to face the day had to offer him, Kaiden stepped out of his dorm, his body clad in a casual shirt and some jeans, and wandered down to the main area. He grabbed a can of drink from the mini fridge by the side and popped it open, taking a large gulp. Fizz to Kaiden was like alcohol to an alcoholic, he couldn’t live without it. It calmed him, especially now he was out in the open where everyone’s emotions would be piling on top of him. He tried his hardest to keep them out and at bay.

James looked at the small, petite girl and gave a little smile. He realised he must’ve just rushed over here like an idiot and made a fool of himself, so instead of acting embarrassed, he put on his perfectly sarcastic demeanour. “Hey.” He replied back, his small smile soon twisting up into a cocky side smile. “I see you’re new.” He gestured at her bags and hauled one off the floor easily. He held it by its strap and leaned against the wall. “I can show you to the girls dorms if you’d like.”
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:19 pm

"That'd be nice.." She smiled, showing her pearly whites. "I'm Alice." She told him as she hauled up a few more bags. She had a lot of things, seeing as her adopted parents spoiled the crud out of her.

Alex caught a glimpse of Kaiden's dark brown hair and grinned, sneaking up on him before jumping onto his back. "Guess who!" He covered Kaiden's eyes. This would be a usual game for the two.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Just as Kaiden was about to sit down he suddenly felt a heavy weight on his back. He stumbled a little, but was able to keep the person up. He felt the rough, yet gentle hands of the other placed over his eyes and smiled. The emotions of everyone else just simply went away, he knew instantly who it was. “Alex.” He said, happiness lacing voice. Alex was the only friend Kaiden really had the moment in the House of Night, seeing as he was still relatively new, he thought this was a bonus.

Still smiling, Kaiden put down his drink on the coffee table to free his arms and wrapped them around the other boy’s legs. They’d probably stay like this for at least half an hour now.

James gave a smile towards the other two that were with her, Jack and Frankie. Even though he wasn’t really friends with the two, he wouldn’t be rude to his classmates. He nodded a little in their direction and began to guide the new girl towards her dormitory. “What’s your name?” He asked, taking another bag off her. It was pretty easy weight to lift up, seeing as his affinities were strength, he could possibly lift up the entire House of Night if he wanted to… No, maybe that was exaggerating, but he could certainly haul quite a lot of weight.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 pm

"Thank you.." She mouthed to the two with a smile as she ran after the other boy, slowing down as she caught up, walking casually beside him, her converse squeaking a bit on the tiled floor. "I'm Alice, Alice Wonderland.. Go ahead and laugh, I know, its funny." People usually cracked up at Alice's name, it was certainly unusual, not something you hear every day.

"Me!" Alex laughed and took off his hands, smiling as he held onto Kaiden tightly. He loved being in Kaiden's strong arms. Although Alex was tall, he was still a big baby at heart. He nuzzled his nose into Kaiden's neck, smiling as he inhaled his scent. They'd been close friends for a long time, ever since Kai came to the House of Night.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:57 pm

James smiled just a little at the sound of Alice’s name. “Why didn’t you change it when you came to the House of Night, then?” He asked, looking back at her with his pale blue eyes; he gave her a little wink and his gaze went up from hers, to the middle of her forehead. It was covered by hair, but with each step, it moved just slightly out of the way, showing a little peak to what was hiding beneath. He saw the mark and rightly so, it was coloured in.

He instantly took his eyes off her forehead, after proving his predictions, and back down towards her face. He didn’t want to make it obvious he was curious about how different she was.

Kaiden giggled a little, his body shaking with the movement. “You know, this probably looks really silly.” He noted. Kaiden was quite small for a boy, only standing at 5ft 6, yet Alex was the complete opposite. He was just above average, his lean frame bringing him up to 6ft 3, the two of them must’ve looked absolutely ridiculous, yet, he couldn’t tell from just the expressions on people’s faces; they always gave them odd expressions, it was usually due to their sexuality, it wasn’t obvious enough already, Kaiden was most definitely gay, he didn’t need to tell people that he were, they just guessed, and Alex, well, Kaiden knew from the way he felt when he was around him, that he wasn’t entirely straight either. He didn’t mind that though, it was nice to not feel so alone.

Last edited by Saura on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 pm

She saw Kaiden and Alex, cute she tought to herself. She didnt really talked to them but she had them in a couple of classes. SHe desided go say hi.
He turned to walk but stoped when he saw Summer, she was always being friendly he tought.

(Goodnight!)
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Jack didn't bother to remark on the fact that 5'1" just barely placed her in the average height category and of course once James was on the case he merely shrugged. "Watch your step, Alice." He walked away and lifted an arm, bidding James and Alice goodbye as he chuckled at a joke no one else heard. "Hopefully she doesn't fall down a hole," he commented to Frankie as they walked away and out into one of the surrounding gardens.

Frankie was used to being ignored, frankly she blamed it on the aliens that were working extremely hard on blocking her voice and image from other people. Frankie knew that the aliens knew that she knew their secret identities and if ever given the opportunity, she'd let everyone know. So whenever she said something offhand, Frankie was ignored. Bouncing beside Jack, Frankie turned back and waved furiously, "BYE ALICE! WELCOME TO OUR HOUSE OF NIGHT!" She giggled cutely and clung to Jack's arm, only to release him once the painful shock happened. "Sorry," she mumbled and decided to walk close to him rather than to hold on to him. It was only until they were exiting the doors that Frankie understood his comment. "Oh! Like the fairytale!" She beamed with happiness when Jack nodded and twirled around him as they both followed the path down to the gardens.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:11 pm

"Its unique!" Alice smiled and felt her face heat up when he winked at her. She had never really had much of a relationship, never even really kissed anyone. She saw him look at her forehead, which made her cringe and look down and away.

"We're silly! And I can't help it! You're a-dor-a-ble!" He laughed as he threw his arms around the smaller male, rubbing his nose on his cheek. Alex was like a overly large puppy, thats what he was usually called by Kaiden. Alex was hyper, cute, and weird, like a puppy!
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:22 pm

When Kaiden felt the skin of the other boys face touch his, a spasm of electricity coursed through his body, making his heart momentarily stop from how close they were to each other. I mean, they were touching in almost every single way, but it was that closeness of the others lips which made his chest leap in excitement. He tried to shrug it off but he couldn’t. It wasn’t any lie that Alex wasn’t cute and he was lucky enough that the boy was so playful to be jumping all over him and fuelling his desires, but sometimes he wished he would calm down just a little, his heart needed a break.

“Mm, Alex.” Kaiden mumbled quietly, letting go of the other boys’ legs so he slowly slipped down his back. Unfortunately, he felt every limb slide down his body, which didn’t help any matters. He turned around and looked up at the taller boy apologetically. “Sorry, I didn’t sleep well last night.” He sprawled out the excuse, which was 100% true, yet it wasn’t the reason why he let go of the other male. He picked up his can of drink and took a large gulp.

James turned his attention back to the way they were headed. “Ah, I see. Well, yes, it is very unique.” He said; a hint of cockiness in his words. The smirk was etched on his face still, yet Alice couldn’t see it. “And if you’re wondering,” he continued, “my name is James.” He introduced himself and gave a little bow before they arrived at the girls dorms.

Ava-Luna suddenly fell to the floor, her legs crossed perfectly on the green grass. She looked up at her painting, the colours blended in perfectly with the redness of the bricks which were already there. “Perfect.” She hummed, happy with herself. She let her finger roll over the rough canvas again, a soft black ink seeping from her pores as she signed the artwork with her name.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:44 pm

Alex frowned and looked down, knowing he had over-done it, he usually did. "I'm sorry.. Won't happen again.." His chest hurt a bit as he said this. He really enjoyed being close to Kai, which is why he was trying so hard, but this put him down. He wouldn't touch Kai unless he had permission! Thats gonna be his new rule! He nodded to himself, being sure he'd stick to the rule.

Alice smiled. "Quit being so cocky, loser." She smirked, the cocky smirk now on her face. She felt nice being treated normal a bit, "Nice to meet you James." She looked at her door to her dorm, it was normal, nothing special.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:10 am

Frankie bounded her way over to a tree that leaned against the surrounding wall and started to climb. "I've been thinking maybe if I start shouting to the aliens to come and take me, they'll finally do it." She called down to Jack as she carefully climbed up the sturdy branched. She didn't care that she was in a skirt, that Jack had caught sight of her panties. Frankie cared very little about anything that wasn't to do with the supernatural. Her wild mess of blonde-brown hair caught against the bark and leaves and she had to stop to get free again. As she perched on the branch leading to the wall she began to whine. "Jaaaaaack. Help."

Skellington had been pinching the bridge of his nose, fighting off a headache that only came on when he was with Frankie for too long. Her carefree attitude towards skirts and panties bothered him and it only intensified when he questioned her to be more careful and Frankie had flashed him. He learned the hard way not to fret about her modesty since she didn't think she had any and when his friend started to climb, he became the guard at the bottom of the tree to assure no one else decided on sneaking a peek. He forced himself to look up when she began to whine and flinched at the sight up above. "If you would put all that hair away maybe it wouldn't happen. You're going to have one heck of a time cleaning it out, Frankie." With that said and done, Jack pushed himself up and caught a branch with one hand, from there he used his feet to hold him steady by placing them to the side of the trunk. He was taller than Frankie so it took seconds to reach her, only he stepped onto the brick wall first and merely leaned over to yank at those captured curls.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 pm

James laughed and watched her enter her dorm. “Fine, I hope you have a nice day.” He put down the bags he was holding by her door and gave her a little wave and the corners of his mouth tugged up into a little sarcastic smile. “Bye.” He muttered and wondered back down the corridor, towards the cafeteria. He hadn’t had breakfast this morning, he thought.

Ava-Luna looked up from her artwork due to the disturbance in a nearby tree. She frowned in confusion as she saw two students, a girl and a boy, whose names she did not know, climbing about all over Mother Nature’s beauty. She stood up and admired her artwork once more before turning to the two teenagers. “Ahem.” She cleared her throat loudly, but she wasn’t sure if they could hear her, as far as she could tell, one of them was a bit insane, possibly more than herself; she wondered. The girl screamed at the top of the tree, something about aliens, whilst the boy, Ava could only guess, was staring up her skirt. “Excuse me!” She shouted, this time louder, bound to catch their attention, however, during the exact same moment that she shouted, the girl had lifted up her skirt and flashed the boy. Ava pressed her hand into her face in disgust, she wasn’t sure if that girl was insane or just a tart.

In a moment of self-respect, Ava ran over to the boy and pounced on his back, making him topple down into the grass, just so he wouldn’t see what the girl was hiding underneath. “What are you doing here?” She said, positioning herself on his back so he wouldn’t be able to lift himself back up.

Kaiden felt the older and taller boy’s heart drop, quite literally, his own following the lead. “No, please.” He turned back around and looked up into Alex’s eyes. His empathy forced him over the edge and he grabbed the other boy’s hand and pulled him close, taking him into a hug. Kaiden felt his head collide with Alex’s chest softly as the two embraced. He heard Alex’s heart beat slowly speed up in the sudden touch and again, his own followed the lead.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:03 pm

"Thanks!" She called after him, opening the door and dragging her bags in, looking around before breathing out a sigh. "I guess I'll unpack.." She walked to the empty bed, beginning to unpack her things into the drawers, taking out a stuffed bear and smiling, putting it on her bed. When she was done, she got up and brushed herself off, walking out the door only to trip over a pure white siamese cat, one blue eye, and one brown. The cat let out a loud meow as Alice fell onto the floor with a thump.

Alex's eyes went wide as he touched him. His heart sped up as he put his hand to the back of his head, stroking his hair slowly as he heard a thump comming from upstairs. He blinked and stroked Kaiden's hair, ignoring the loud sound.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Jack was a good six feet tall and because he was holding on to a branch, while standing on the brick wall, to steady himself as he used the other hand to free Frankie's hair from the clutches of said Mother Nature it would've been more than difficult for Ava-Luna to knock him down on the ground. So when she pounced and demanded answers to a question Jack didn't quite catch, he held firm and did all he could to maintain his balance that the attacker and himself wouldn't plummet to the ground and break something. "Are you crazy? We could have fallen to the ground!" He was angry, but it was more out of being surprised than the possibility of getting hurt.

Frankie had settled down when Jack came to her rescue so when the Ava-Luna girl popped up, she didn't take notice. Nor did she notice that Jack was upset as a bird's next not far up the tree had taken all of her very fickle attention. The mother and father bird were looking down at them, wary and cautious, poised to attack if needed which could only mean that the nest was filled with eggs! She smiled and was glad that the tree would absorb any static she might be putting out.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Ava-Luna did not care about the danger she could’ve put the boy in, she was more worried about the unself-respecting girl on the tree. She glared down at the boy below her and shook her head disapprovingly. “If that’s your friend, you don’t do a very good job of keeping her dignity.” She spat and leant down, her face now closer to his and her lips positioned at his ear. “Or, you’re just another pathetic boy.” She whispered dangerously before standing up, using his back as a leaning post. Ava didn’t really know anything of these two; they could’ve been dating, but to be honest, it didn’t seem that way in her mind. She assumed what was going on because to her, it didn’t look like anything particularly pleasant.

Ava’s unnaturally tall frame allowed her to get a good look at the girl in the tree. She didn’t understand who she was, but it was apparent her mind was probably the most colourful explosion she could’ve ever met.

Kaiden closed his eyes and let everything else take over; the smell of Alex’s t-shirt, the thudding of his heartbeat, perfectly, like a drum in rhythm with his own, and the touch the other male was doing sent shivers down his spine. He didn’t speak, ‘nor did he move out of the embrace. It was so calming, like the only thing that mattered was them, their emotions entwined together. The experience for Kaiden was much more intimate, he could feel everything.

Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Alice got up, brushing herself off as the cat looked up at her. She squealed. She ADORED animals. She picked up the cat and held her close as she walked down the hall, talking about how cute the cat was. "Awhh! You're so cuuute!" She giggled as she rubbed her nose onto the cats head.

Alex took a deep breath before gaining the courage up, leaning down and softly kissing the top of Kaiden's head. His heart rate increased. Just the feeling of Kaiden close to his body sent him wild. He's had a crush on Kaiden for a while, but would NEVER admit it.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Jack didn't struggle with the girl and her really couldn't be bothered about trying to get a girl off of him when there were more pressing matters. "You're the pathetic one to attack before knowing what's going on." Well, now he was angry. He didn't like to be insulted. "I'll have you know I care more about protecting her virtue than anyone else in this school. Including Frankie. " He spat out as his hands began digging into the wood. "Get off me before I push you off. It'll be self-defense at this point seeing as you attacked me first." Lies, nothing but lies because Jack couldn't, wouldn't, hurt another girl. Which was probably why he was so intent on saving girls from harm. Alice with her stumbling and Frankie with her disregard to cover up.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:46 pm

“I’m already off you, honey.” Ava said calmly, she looked back down to where her bare foot was embedded into his back and smiled sweetly before removing it so he could stand up. She then turned her attention back to the girl in the tree and sighed. She closed her eyes and let her affinity do its work, colours exploded from her body and around the grass, painting it different colours, oranges, blues, pinks, reds; any colour in the world. She hoped this would distract the girl from touching the birds nest. “You should keep her entertained before she gets her eyes surgically removed.” Ava noted with slight boredom in her words, her blue eyes opening to turn to look at the male. “I’m just saying you’re probably a little bit too boring for her.”

The kiss almost made Kaiden’s knees fall beneath him, he felt the soft, luscious lips of the male above from placed delicately on his forehead, a sweet kiss. Not a lust hungry swallowing of the tongues, not a quick peck like he was too busy for him. No, a perfect kiss, the ones that made the girls and Kaiden, melt into a puddle of passion. He felt the emotions of the boy doing it, he knew Alex liked him, and it reflected back onto him; he liked him too.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:51 pm

"Are you always this rude to people you've never met?" Jack said, eyes glaring at Ava-Luna before dusting himself off and going back into the tree to nudge Frankie, a weak attempt to break her out of her reverie. "And this is who Frankie is. She loses interest in anything that isn't interesting by her definition. Right now," he said looking up to the bird's nest, "the birds are winning. In the next few minutes it might be that rock over there or it might even be someone as rude as you." He sighed and prodded Frankie again.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Alice walked outside, sitting on the ground as she pet the cat, the cat seeming to not want to leave as it purred like a motor. "What am I going to call you?" She asked the small cat as she rubbed its head.

Alex wanted to kiss Kaiden, so bad too. But this would have to do. He didn't want to scare Kaiden off or have him think he only wanted Kaiden for pleasure, cause he certainly didn't. His feelings for Kaiden were much, MUCH, Stronger. He wanted to kiss, hold, and maybe even love Kaiden.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Ava scowled at the boy beside her, her frame just a few inches shorter than what he was. “If talking my minds truthful words is being rude, then by all means, I am obviously guilty.” She spat, taking her gaze off of him. How dare he call her rude? She questioned, but she already knew the answer to it. She knew she usually acted on instinct instead of letting her brain properly process the logical way of handling things, it was a flaw to being so imaginative; logic just seemed to fly out of the window and never to return again. She huffed and looked around the grass; she was surely bound to get told off for that. It looked like a paint bomb had exploded.

Kaiden felt the need for the boy’s longing, to kiss him on the lips, to claim him. But he couldn’t let himself get caught up in that, not yet. He unwillingly took his ear away from the beating music which calmed him so much and looked up at Alex. “I’m sorry.” He whispered. He had a habit of doing that, whenever he felt like he was ruining someone else’s feelings with his empathy he thought it was his fault. He quickly ran off out of the dormitories and towards the House of Night’s main entrance. He needed to clear his head and realise exactly what he wanted; not what some lustful boy wanted.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:32 pm

"Its ok--" It was too late, Kaiden had ran off. Alex frowned and looked down, moving his brown hair from his face. Who was he kidding? He doesn't have a chance. He shook off his feelings and decided to go for a walk, stepping foot outside, seeing the new girl playing with a cat. He smiled as he walked over to her. "Hi! You must be new!" He sat down beside her, looking at her in the eyes. "I'm Alex."

Alice looked at the boy and smiled, waving as the cat curled itself into her lap. "I'm Alice." Before she knew it, the two were laughing, poking eachother, and acting as though they were brother and sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next