House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]

Go down 
+4
Emo Kitty
Lilly
Saura
Savvy-Sama
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BerettaBoys
Discovering you have an affinity for Earth
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm

"I'm glad you agree," Jack said to her with a grin before turning back to Frankie and taking her face into his hands. "Come back to reality with me." He whispered to her, making sure her eyes were set on him. He noticed how far gone her eyes seemed to be, pupils dilated more than they should have been. He mentally shook his head when he saw that she finally recognized him.

"Jack! Did you get my hair out?" She pushed his hands away and began running her own hands through the tangled mess and beamed at her savior. "You're the best friend ever, Jack." She was about to say more, about the birds and how they were trying to tell her something wither their constant head movements and eye blinking but he had pulled her before she could decipher it when her eyes found something far more interesting. "Whoa!!" And with that Frankie Stein practically flew down from the tree and landed right next to Ava-Luna. "When did the aliens do this??! And why didn't you tell me anything, Jack!"
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Alex looked at his watch and frowned at Alice. "I have to go.. Got things to do! I'm one busy bee!" Alex kissed the top of Alice's head, causing Alice to giggle as Alex ran off as quick as his skinny jeans would let him, leaving Alice alone in the grass, well, if you don't include her cat.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Jack merely sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose when he felt a cold hand pat his shoulder in a sympathetic gesture. He froze, immediately afraid to turn around and see what no one else was able to. Jack ignored it, did everything he could to disregard the cool temperature as a slight change in the weather. He inhaled deeply and once he was sure that the hand had been removed he opened his eyes, head turning to a girl's giggle. He was surprised to see that the new girl was alone, that James hadn't tagged along with her. Jack continued to stare at Alice while Frankie pulled out a pen and small notebook- jotting down today's alien sighting.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Ava-Luna looked down at the girl and shook her head, sighing, not out of disgust, in fact, her sigh was very much content. The vivid girl inspired her in some way. Her wacky mind just made Ava want to claw her way inside just to see what was going on, she wanted to paint the pictures she saw, she wanted to see how she the world, the tree, those birds, even herself. She cocked her head to the side and smiled, leaving the girl to do as she pleased before turning her attention towards the boy she’d heard was called Jack. Ava laughed a little at his longing looks at the girl, a girl she hadn’t seen before, thus she must be new. “Why don’t you just go and talk to her?” She muttered, scoffing. “Man up.” She added when he turned to look at her as she spoke. She gave him a polite smile before skipping off away from him and towards the House of Night; now her morning artist routine was done, she could go and have breakfast – her favourite meal of the day.

Kaiden flattened his hair to his forehead as he exited the House of Night – he knew he couldn’t show off his mark, but he didn’t have time to back and conceal it. He needed his own emotions in his body right now, yet, he still felt the same. He still liked being close to Alex, to feel his tall body lingering over his own, to hear his heartbeat thudding delicately in his chest; it was perfection. He groaned and fell down onto the floor, pressing his hands onto his face, trying hard not to scratch at his skin. He didn’t know if these emotions were his! They – they could be anyone’s out here! He peaked through the gap in his fingers and looked around; people were scurrying home from work, their feet clinking softly against the pavement. Children in the park across the road played around, their laughter and screams filling the air as their parents tried desperately to get them to obey them. A couple sat down on a bench, not too far from where he was, their lips locked together in a tight embrace. Whereas Kaiden, he was just slumped to the floor, his back held up against a brick wall, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Alice sighed and put her arms up, staring blankly as she clenched her fists, looking at the scars on her wrists. She shook her head, moving her hands back down and comming face to face with James. "Bloody hell what are you doing here?!" She screamed, getting up quickly and trying to hide her scars.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Before she could skip away Jack had answered with, "I was just thinking that her name's Alice and she's now found her white rabbit." He shook his head and forced himself to look away. Frankie was still writing down everything from the splatter form of the paint to the exact range of color. He sighed and decided to move a bit away and lean against something that wasn't covered with paint. "Frankie, I do want to eat breakfast." He said out loud, knowing it was going to fall on deaf ears.
Back to top Go down
Saura
Mod
Mod
Saura

Female Taurus Dog

Character sheet
Name: Saura
Affinities : Electricity

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:04 am

(Er, I'm pretty sure James didn't, BUT OKAY, I'll roll with it. XD)

James caught sight of the scars on her wrists, but he said nothing; it was obviously something she wanted to hide, it was proven by her reaction. Instead, he smiled. “I’d just finished eating breakfast and I just thought I’d see how well you’ve settled in. I’m sorry if I startled you.” He said slowly. The fluff ball of fur Alice had next to her started to hiss and James frowned. “Nice cat.” He remarked sarcastically.

Ava-Luna heard the boy behind her call out something as she walked away, but she just turned around and waved sweetly at him before continuing her trek into the school and towards the cafeteria, where she’d finally be able to eat breakfast. The thought made her belly rumble with excitement and her light skipping turned into a sprint down the corridors in the direction of the food.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 am

(( I was startign to run out of things to do xD ))

Alice cracked up as her cat hissed at James. She pet the furrball, it curling up in her lap. "She's such a sweetie, isn't she?" She smirked and held the cat up to James face, the cat hissing and poofing up.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Kiria: I walked on my own, thinking of how i could juggle homework with everything else going on in my life. I would love to have a double of me, that could do all the hard stuff for me, especially my Affinity. I hated losing my true self, no wonder i couldn't keep friends for so long.

Seth: I sat on my own, near a big group, wishing i could have that many friends who would actually be interested in me, even though i am little out the box. I sat playing with flames, setting parts of my hair on fire, it was easier than cutting it all the time.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 8:26 pm

With the last of her findings jotted down, Frankie took hold of Jack's arm -ignoring the small shock she had given him- and pulled him over to Alice and James. "Fussy kitten. Did you eat some glowworms? I hear those cause stomachaches." Frankie spoke directly to the white cat, eyes looking around it's mouth for an sign of glowworm guts.

Jack just stood there, hand going up to pinch the bridge of his nose as he stifled a sigh. She was always doing this to him and he was beginning to worry that it bothered him less and less now; becoming something expected rather than surprising.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Alice couldn't help but to laugh at the weird girl. "Hello to you too, guy from earlier." Her cat hissed and fussed, clawing at the girl as Alice smiled, standing up and brushing herself off.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Frankie allowed the claws to swipe at her cheek, angry red welts lifting quickly and standing out against her pale complexion. "Yep. It's definitely the glowworms," she said this to Jack. "I'm hungry, lets go."

Jack nodded, then turned to face James and Alice. "Want to join us? We only have a few minutes before class starts," his voice was a bit tight; planning on blaming Frankie later.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:06 pm

"Would that be alright?" She asked him, smiling as she stood up, her cat wondering off, probably to play with the other cats in the area.
Back to top Go down
BerettaBoys
BerettaBoys

Male Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 pm

"Yeah, let's go." He pulled Frankie along, her arms still glue to his and made the way to the cafeteria. He told Frankie to find them a seat and he would take her some food along with his. "She'll end up shocking everyone if she gets in line," he said as if this explained why he was bothering to get her food when she was perfectly capable. "It makes her feel bad." With that, he walked toward the trays and held one out for Alice.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 6:02 pm

"I see." She said as she took a tray, grabbing all the foods she wanted, they had a special occasion where they had small cakes. In this case, she got one. She adored cake, yum!
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

(( If someone does not post in this in three days, It WILL be closed. ))
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:50 am

(( One More Day Till This Is Closed. ))
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 pm

A girl ran up, squealing as she announced over everything, a school dance. Alice's color drained. She could NOT dance. Alex heard and grinned. Maybe he could ask Kaine. He squealed as Alice sighed, not wanting to go..
Back to top Go down
Caristiona
Head Mod
Head Mod
Caristiona

Female Libra Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Lykinia
Affinities : Air & Water, and the color orange. :)

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Closed due to the RPC request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]   House Of Night For The Reals! [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

House Of Night For The Reals! [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3