House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In love with a princess (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:52 pm

I swam all the way home and made it before dark. "Where have you been?" My mom said when I came in. "I went out to play with the new baby seals. They're cute, and I had plans to plan the wwedding that's coming. Need I remind you, I don't want to take part in it." I said to her. "Well, unless you can produce someone better then you're stuck with him." She said and that gave me an idea.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Tyson walked home and went inside,he grabbed cold pizza and ate it as he walked upstairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:52 pm

I went to eat dinner with them, having to sit next to my revolting fiancee. I wanted to shudder, but I couldn't. When I was in my room I did.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Tyson had a shower after then went to bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:59 pm

I went to sleep, hoping it might lead to another world out of my own. Tonight that wish came true.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:54 pm

Tyson fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:22 am

I woke up the next morning hoping to get to the surface soon. My wishes weren't going to be granted because this was a very busy day. It was noon by the time I got to the shore and if he had been waiting for me he was gone now. I was too afraid look for him myself so I waited on the rocks.
(hey don't send him immediately, he thought she was ditching him but he still has hope so he goes later and I'll tell you when)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:05 am

(Alriight)

Tyson had stayed inside most of the day till he went to work that afternoon before picking up his nephew and dropping him off at the babysitter's house before going back home.Sighing he thought about Ashlyn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 am

There was a guy who was walking and he saw me. He gave me an odd smile and walked towards me and I fell back into the water to protect myself, but it didn't do much good because he was still able to grab me and hold me down. He sat on my waist and started to hit me.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:53 am

Tyson rubbed his eyes as he made himself something to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:36 pm

He had me really bruised up and I was struggling to get away. That's when I closed my eyes and I knew my bracelet would've glowed if I had it. My thoughts were sent to it, saying help me. (Now, he can)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Tyson stopped when he saw his braclet glowing then he heard her voice in his head.He ran out and looked around when he saw a guy over her and her trying to get away he ran over and ripped the guy off her then started to punch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:04 pm

I went back to the water and hid behind the rocks. The guy fought back for awhile, but he said, "forget it, not worth the trouble." and left. I came out of hiding but I was bruised and bloody so I didn't want to move much.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Tyson walked over to her,"Can you heal from the water?"he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:29 am

"These arenthat bad and I was trying, but I guess it'll need more time. Some wounds have to heal on the own, and bruises are hard to be rid of." I said. The only thing I had to do was wash off the dried blood.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Tyson nodded,"Come on you need ice,"he said streching his hand out for her to take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:59 pm

I nodded and grabbed his hand. I got up and let him help me to his house.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 pm

Tyson lead her up the beach and towards his house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:56 pm

I followed him silently.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Tyson opened the door and smiled,"In ya go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:47 pm

I looked at him with a smile. I walked in slowly and looked around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Tyson smiled as he closed the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 pm

It was all interesting. So many different things I'd heard of and seen but never used or seen used.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Tyson watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:32 pm

I went over to the t.v. It was wierd looking to me and I looked at it as if I were studying a rare species of animal or plant that can't be found under water. I hope no one turns it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

In love with a princess (open)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next