House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In love with a princess (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Tyson watched her with intrest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:06 pm

I looked at him. "Your world is wierd. You can have electricity and all we have is electric eels and we cant touch those." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Tyson chuckled,"My world isn't weird... and neither is yours.. well maybe how you run it .."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 pm

"Yours requires more machines than mine. We don't have anything that would involve the eels. They stick to themselves and we avoid each other. Your world is strange, because I never really interacted with people or went into buildings or houses." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yeah that's abit weird,"Tyson said with a slight smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:22 pm

"You should consider it an honor. If you're the first to know me." I said. "Or to have anything to with me."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

"I do consider myself lucky,"Tyson said softly as he watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm

I looked at him and smiled. Then I frowned and looked away. "I should tell you something, my parents want me to marry this man, he's a prince and he's just like me." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Tyson shoved his hands in his pockets and watched her,"It looks like you don't want to marry him.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:31 pm

"No, and I want to find a way out but the only way is to truly love someone. But the only person I care about can't and I would never ask him." I said, meaning him but not wanting to say it.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Tyson nodded and rubbed his jawline,"And why can't he?"he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:19 pm

"He isn't from my world. I'm sure that if he did get a tail, he'd be too obvious an outsider and be killed by my parents." I sighed and sat down. I looked at him then with eyes that pointed all this in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Tyson sat beside her,an arm on the back of the couch he tugged at his bottom lip as he thought then said,"Can't you marry him in this world?"he asked,smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:32 pm

"Its not as binding for me. I have a grandmother who said she married as a mermaid, but it didn't feel right as both so she gave up her life in the water for him. They did another marriage ceremony and she told me it was better." I said. I leaned on his shoulder not sure if he was getting this, but hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:51 pm

"Another marriage cermony? Like?"Ty asked as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:58 pm

"Your kind, you know, get the ring and bands, ask the question, get another ring, plan the wedding, sign the paper, and say i do. She was happy until he died, she says she doesn't regret giving up the water, but she wishes she could go back now. It wouldn't fill the void but it would help." I whispered. I wasn't going to give up my kingdom because of love, I love my kingdom and all the people in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm

"Sadly there's too much for me to give up. So he has to make his decision on his own. He has the instrument to be with me in my world, he just told me he'd rather not use it." I said and tapped the wristband I gave him. I had a month left to be with him, then I could never come to him again. "I have a month left." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 am

Tyson ran a hand through his hair as he looked straight ahead as he bit his bottom lip,"Alright well let me think about this... first off you're willing to get married like all humans do but you won't give up the waters... right?"he asked looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

I nodded. He probably didn't really understand what it was like to love two things but only able to have one.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:17 pm

Tyson nodded,"Then marry the guy on land,but like... I don't know be like you live in the waters but at the same time on land... like you switc up the nights,one night you're under water the next you're on land with him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 pm

"But what if something happens when I'm with him? I mean, my abscence would leave my kingdom open to attack. All seven kingdoms are in peace but there are other creatures out there that want to get rid of us." I said. It would work if I had a child, they would be allowed to live with their father for thirteen years and then start visiting during summer and winter. I sighed, being an only child really does (trying to come up with a water term, might suck) sting. (eel)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 pm

(It works.)

Tyson nodded and sighed,looking around he stood up,"I guess,"he muttered and chewed his bottom lip thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 pm

(Ok)
I watched him. He wasn't getting it but I couldn't pour out my heart. Nothing says that I can't, by any mermaid standards, but I felt I couldn't be the first one to say it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 pm

I shook it off. "But that doesn't matter. I guess I'll enjoy what little time we have together. I could never force him." I said and got up and kissed him pationately.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:47 am

Tyson kissed her back just as passionate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In love with a princess (open)   In love with a princess (open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

In love with a princess (open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next