House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Life For Me [X]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet
Name: Luna Moon
Affinities : Fire, Darkness

A New Life For Me [X] Empty
PostSubject: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Myla Krissen is just an ordinary girl, attends school, gets perfect grades, is a popular girl.
If only that was true. She is actually a Vampire princess, who is kept away from human life, until she decides to run away from home.
She joins the normal class vampires, blending in on their life, wanting to live the life she always wanted.

Avery Scott is known as a common vampire. He lives his life, earns money for his life. He finds Myla, seeing she doesn't seem like an ordinary vampire.
He tries to get to know her, to find out her secret.
Will Myla tell him everything, will she fall for him, What will happen.

This is a 1x1 roleplay.
Just need Avery, then we can start.

Name: Myla Krissen
Bio: Above
Looks: A New Life For Me [X] Blue,hair,emo,cute,hair,girl,female-9681b6610393a06f978db8eeff15a247_h

Last edited by Emo Kitty on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
Researching so you don't screw up again
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet
Name: Uri
Affinities : Fire,Electricity,

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 am

(( May I be Avery?))
Back to top Go down
http://bdbseries.forumotion.com/
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:08 am

Of course you may
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster
Location : I don't know.. I think your closet..you should clean it everyonce in while

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:18 am

Name::Avery Scott
Bio:up there^^
Looks:
A New Life For Me [X] Actor-black-and-white-boy-guy-hair-Favim.com-354322
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 7:41 pm

(Woooo, thanx, we'll start)

I head through the late night town, searching for a motel that is likely to have rooms available, and that also looked decent. I prefer the 5* luxury hotels, but there are none of them round here, but i also need to look like an ordinary person. Was there anywhere i could go for advice round here, there was a bar, and several rows of apartments.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Avery Scott walked down the road his hands shoved in his pockets as he rounded a corner a street that had apartments,bars, and a small corner store. Though he was a vampire and could choose anywhere in the world to live he choose this place he liked it, it reminded him of his past as a human.
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm

By the looks of things, been home is so much better than been here, but if i go home, i am likely to be captured due to been next in line for the throne. I would be forced into marriage, and lose my life. I headed down the street. I still have support from my mother thankfully, but no chance of contact. I headed into the closest bar, it was quiet, but it was perfect. I took a stool, keeping my bag close to me. I ordered a drink, just to keep me in for a while.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Avery walked into a bar he ruffled his brown hair a smile on his face, he didn't drink here much he mainly like the people inside the bar. He went and took a seat on a stool at the bar itself, "The usal.." he smiled at the bartender he looked over and saw a girl with blue hair not fair down from him, why was a girl like her doing in a place like this...wait not girl vampire...
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 pm

I took a sip from my drink, i could sense something different in the surroundings. Another Vampire, I moved my eyes round, looking to see who it could be. I saw someone ordering a drink, something was definitely not human with him. It must be him. I grew up in a town on the out skirts of Paris where humans hunted vampires. My family were seen as Vampire Wardens, we 'took care' of those who betrayed our way of life. I still had a strong french accent, very posh too, but i am now in America, and have no idea how to mask my accent.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Avey turned his attention back to the glass that was set in front of him that contained a golden colored liquid.. he swirled the glass the ice making tink noise as it hit the sides of the class..Avery hesitated for a moment before he took a drink. No matter how hard he looked at the glass and tried to think of something else it all came back to the girls sitting at the bar..
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:55 am

I got the attention of the bar tender "excuse me, but do you know a decent motel, it's just I have travelled a long way and have no where to stay." I said, trying to be as clear as I can, but us seemed a little confused, he gave me the names of the motels I had already been to, but there were disgusting. I guess it will be a door step for tonight, then move on into the city or somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Avery couldn't help but chuckle lightly hearing the girl talk she had a strong french accent, "Phil stop looking so confused you've heard worse, There is an Inn four blocks from here.."Avery muttered in his years he went to France once or twice and grew used to the accent though he didn't know how to speak nor understand the language..
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:22 pm

"Merci Beaucoup, I will head there soon." I took another sip from my drink. "I may be around quite a bit, if things go my way." I said, looking down for a minute. "My name is Myla, i am from France, as you can probably tell. Is the Inn... Any good?"
Back to top Go down
^.^drusilla^.^
^.^drusilla^.^

Female Taurus Rooster

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:21 am

"Avery Scott..."He took a drink, "Better then most around here probably the best in this town..and don't worry about your accent clear enough for me to comprehend." He smiled lightly
Back to top Go down
Emo Kitty
Admin
Admin
Emo Kitty

Female Leo Dog

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Closed on Creator's request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Life For Me [X]   A New Life For Me [X] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life For Me [X]
Page 1 of 1