House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blending In. (Open)

Go down 
+3
Sharon_the_Warrior
Sak-Chan
Savvy-Sama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stevie Rae is d best
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat
Location : Flying through the sky as though on wings of my own.

Character sheet
Name: Kaelie Jade

Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Want me to make another guy?
Back to top Go down
http://IWriteAboutIt56.blogspot.com
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:30 pm

But then I'd feel bad.. :c
Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:32 pm

lol how bout this: if no one else who doesn't already have two characters makes a guy, then I can, easy peasy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Okii o;
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:34 pm

That means either Sharon either makes a guy character or not. shes the only one with one character atm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:32 pm

may i join? even though its the first time ive been back i a while. and even though i feel like i suck at rping. and even though i dont know who id be or who you need me to be
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

We need another boy pleasee, and its fine, I'm not one to judge(:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:21 pm

well this is gonna be hard

ok, here we go
--Character Sheet--
Name: Desmond
Height: five feet three inches
Relation To Alice/What they are going to be to Alice: dunno yet
Social Status: a nobody and he likes it that way
Clique: none
Grade: 10
Special Abilities: can control and create fire at will
Hobbies: mentally, and not so mentally making mean jokes about the people around them, being sarcastic, and a bunch of other things he doesnt want to tell you because he thinks you suck, he thinks everyone sucks big time
Clubs They Are In: loser club, members: Desmond (this isnt an actual club, this is sarcasm, you will see this a lot with my character)
Pic/Description:
Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 Img-thing?

(is that ok?)

Last edited by Demon Panther on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found a name and a power)
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet
Name: Ella Raven Moren
Affinities : Earth,

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Here are all the Boy's name that has been used Demon Panther.

Alex, Samuel, Lucian, Obsidian.

And if you to play a girl character I can make a guy character for you to be able to. That is all up to you Panther.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:02 am

nah im fine with one character but thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:05 am

Okay just let me know if you change your mind.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:32 pm

(( WE CAN START YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE))

Alice was shooken awake by her friend whom she lived with, Alex. She groaned and shoved her hand in his face, and in return, she was shoved off the bed. She made a quick move and landed on her feet. "Jerk.." She muttered as she stood up, Alex smirked and pushed her along to the bathroom. "C'mon~! First day of school~ You'll love it! Just be careful who you talk to! Some boys might try and be with you for your good looks." He said, waggling his eyebrows which in return, he got a hit upside the head, keep in mind she wasn't a very gentle creature.. Alex pouted as he wondered off to get ready.
Alice took a shower, brushing her teeth and doing her hair, running her fingers through the silky waves. She smiled and put on some light pink lipgloss and a bit of makeup to make her blue eyes pop, something her victims saw last before they died. She smirked as she slid on some skinny jeans, putting on some boots over them. She grabbed a black tanktop and slid it on. She stared at herself in the mirror, and she looked H-O-T. Well, whatever. She was really good with first impressions. Alex walked out wearing some blue jeans, a black wife-beater tank top, and some nike's. She rolled his eyes at his messy hair and laughed as she grabbed her bookbag, which had some knives and poison in it, never know who your victim could be!
They walked to school together, laughing and smiling, and when they arrived, a bunch of boys stared at her, she rolled her eyes as Alex explained she was just a family friend living with him now.
The normal world.. So strange.

(( I'll seperate their characters when they are seperated. )
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Maria: I awoke to the sound of my Alarm. I grumbled getting up. School is the one thing I try to hid in. But Never really works out. I Get Ready Brushing my Teeth and brushing my siky black hair sighing softly. He Changed in to Blue jeans and A random T-shirt she could find. Placing a baseball cap over her cat ears that she wish weren't so hard to hid. No one would care for a neko as a friend. She walked down the hall Banged on her brothers door. "Get Up Sam you lazy bones And get you but in gear." I hated waking him espally after another long night running like a crazy werewolf. I walked down stairs and got breakfast for both of us.

Samuel: I grumbled. And forced my self to get up and ready. I just put some Jeans and A brown t-shirt as I headed down with my stuff and grabed my breakfast. I drove both of us to school so we were there in time.
Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Sayer: I didn't bother with most of the basic rituals that most high school girls seemed to go through; I showered and threw on my favorite jeans and a deep purple tank top. I thought about grabbing a jacket or something, but I didn't think I needed it. I grabbed my book bag which only had my laptop and a pencil. I didn't really need books, since I had gotten an OK from the teachers just to use my laptop. I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple and my car keys and headed to school, already dreading the school day. Nothing but people who didn't care about me one way or another, and hacking school computers when I got bored.

Lucian: I sighed when my alarm went off and contemplating just laying in bed, but coach would kill me if I didn't show up for school to play, so I got up reluctantly. I didn't care about what I wore, being as I was up late last night for no stupid reason. I grabbed a pair of jeans, ones that were faded and ripped a little, and one of my many jerseys, this one being a basketball jersey. I got my hand wet and then ran it through my hair, making it spike a little. I threw on my tennis shoes and clumped downstairs, hoping my sister was up. I smiled when I saw her sitting at the table, eating food. I grabbed a protein bar and went out to her car, waiting for her to finish whatever she was eating. I admit I was impatient, but I did get to school early. I saw my sports friends and my band friends, and just kind of sat between them, knowing the two groups would eventually come towards me, forcing them to interact a little.
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Eternity: I sighed as I pulled on my dressing gown. Obsidian was in the shower again which meant I had to wait an hour for the hot water to come back on. I was going to be late and I had to be ready. My daily routine was up, showered, dressed, make up, hair, breakfast then in the car ready for school. Now my routine has been disrupted. Great. I got dressed then did my make up and hair and went downstairs. Obsidian was still in the shower.
Obsidian: I loved to have a shower after training. I trained for an hour every monday and friday morning. Eternity was probably moaning again. I couldn't help getting up late today. I was out late doing some personal training and then there was a party. A good party.
Back to top Go down
Sharon_the_Warrior
Getting new tattoos
Getting new tattoos
Sharon_the_Warrior

Female Libra Cat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 am

Terra- I sigh lightly as I rolled out of my bed as my bleeding heart mother had spend the night crying again. So he left us...everyone knew it was going to happened..I try to help her but then again there was no helping the broken hearted at first. I try to keep her in bed..trying to be the parent yet again... Maybe I should move in with my dad down the street... and let my older brothers take care of mom for once. I was to tried to shower and beside my older brother, Josh was already in the shower taking up all the hot water. I get dressed in a black tan top with a black pants that have lots of pockets making sure the traps was in my bag for after school. I put on a jacket that had a red head girl with the saying leave me alone. I grabe my back with my notebooks and stuffed my pencils and gel pens in a pocket and head out after grabing my mp3 player put on the head set and headed out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=e3XHLG5TCXs
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:03 pm

The news had already gotten around, new girl, new girl, new girl. At this point, Alice was getting sick and tired of getting called the new girl, it was really annoying, for Pete sakes she had a name! She chewed at her lip as a huge jock, but lets face it, she could take it, wolf whistled. She flipped him the bird as Alex snorted to hide his laughter. They got to the cafeteria area, where everyone was, everyone seemed to stop and stare a bit at the two brother-like-sister friends. She sighed as she rubbed her head, making her way through the crowd awkwardly to find somewhere to sit..
Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:23 pm

Sayer: I was sitting in the lunchroom with my laptop balanced on my knees when they cafeteria got somewhat quiet. I looked up, and noticed someone standing there. I didn't recognize her, but it didn't surprise me. I pulled my ear buds out and heard people saying something about a new girl. I shrugged and went back to my computer, hoping to change the lunch menu without getting caught. Someone usually noticed, and that always ended with getting gross things in the cafeteria.

Lucian: I smiled when my best buds of each group walked over to me. Honestly, the three of us were all pretty close. The gangs all started moving over too, unfortunately they didn't seem to want to talk. Darn. I knew this wouldn't be easy, but by the end of the month it would, I just knew it. I sighed and looked at my cell, trying to calculate how much time I had till class; I hate math.
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:24 am

Eternity: A new girl. Wasn't this school full enough? I had to make her feel welcome so I went to talk to her. "Hi I'm Eternity" I beamed

Obsidian: News got round fast. A new girl meant fresh meat and I knew my sister would try and befriend her.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Maria: I heard about the new Girl. But I just ignored it. Not like she would talk to some one like me anyways. I took my normal spot in the caferatira. and sat there withing to head to class.

Samuel: I stood By the door looking at the people around seeing new faces and people I just don't care for. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Alice looked down at the girl and waved. "Hi." She said as she leaned on Alex, she got asked if they were a thing and laughed, shaking her head, the boy cheered and ran off. She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair, really? She was an assassin, and already getting hit on..
Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Lucian: I heard my stomach rumble so I got up and said later and headed for the cafeteria, hoping that the food would be a little edible today. All I could hear was a slight buzzing when I walked in. new girl new girl new girl. Geez. What was with people. I simply made my way through the cafeteria, noticing that the food looked good.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

"Hey new girl!" She heard some annoying girl yell as a slice of.. God knows what.. Went launching at her. She blinked and just before it hit her she ducked casually. Alex chuckled, Alice had the best reflexes, but when you're a Assassin, you have to be quick, and sneaky.
Within moments, Alice was behind the small girl, placing the unknown food on top of the girls head before walking back to her brother like friend.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Maria: I watched what was going on and sighed this was going to be a very intersting day it seemes.

Samuel: I closed my eyes and shook my head. I remembered the first time I came here And did about a smiler thing to some one else. Just squashed it on their head. I still did When people pissed me off and have food.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm

She grabbed an Apple off the girls plate and winked, causing a few boys are the table to blush. "Thanks honey." She bit into the apple and linked arms with her friend, walking around the cafeteria aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blending In. (Open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next