House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blending In. (Open)

Go down 
+3
Sharon_the_Warrior
Sak-Chan
Savvy-Sama
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
I am a red fledgling3
Requesting the presence of Earth from the north
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet
Name: Eternity
Affinities : Has an affinity for all five elements and cats

Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:41 am

Eternity: "You will get used to it. There are some real jerks in this school" I laughed. She was a strange one.

Obsidian: I walked up to my sister and put my arm round her. "Wassup new girl?" I asked Alice.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 pm

"Nothing I haven't seen before nor I can't take." She said casually, eating the apple as she looked over her schedule, looking at the duo, and before Alex could say anything, Alice spoke, "So you two like.. A thing?" She asked, gesturing to the boy and girl. "And the names Alice, Alice Auditore."
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:28 pm

Eternity: "No way. We are brother and sister. Twins. Unidentical of course. We are just very close" I laughed. People were always mistaking me and Obsidian for a couple.
Obsidian: "I'm Obsidian." I said holding my hand out to Alice gesturing for her to shake it.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:39 pm

"Pleasure." She launched the apple behind her back as it tumbled into the trashcan, without even looking. She grabbed his hand and shook it firmly, she had a nice, good grip. Alex ruffled Alice's hair, which earned him a step on the foot.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Maria: I heard the Apple Land in the trash can Next to me I jumped. And looked at who threw it. But Ignored it listing to music again.

Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Alice looked at the girl that jumped and gave her a wink, laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Maria: I just shook my head. Next thing I knew Some one came up behind me Pulling off my hat. "Hey Give it back!" I Said pulling my hood over my head. I didn't like it when he did this. I kept reaching for it then his friend came behind me pulling my hood off. I hated this.

Samuel: AS Always I saw my sister getting picked on by the same kids. I get off the wall and walked over to the guy. "Hey Leave my sister alone." My voice dd sound scary enough but this Normal everyday thing. "What yo going to do about it boy?" he Taunted. I hated that I can't really do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:13 pm

ALice frowned and strutted over and slammed the kid into a wall. "Listen kid, you give the hat back and leave this girl alone or you'll be sorry you've ever encountered me." She wasn't going to stand for this, the girl did NOTHING wrong, NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Maria: His friend backed off. And he didn't say anything back like he usually did when other people helped me. I took my hat. Not Caring My ears were all perked up. "What ever." He Pushed her off of him and Singled his group to leave. "Thanks. I'm sorry That Had happened when its your first time here. There are people who don't really wish people like me Exist or just don't care like to pick on weak people. I'm Maria. And Thanks again. Really."

Samuel: I just give a nod. "You alright Sis?" I asked She just nod. I patted her head. "Remember I'm still trying to stay out of the trouble zone for picking 10 fights already this year so be careful."

Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:29 pm

She smiled as she ruffled the girls cat ears, it was so cute to see her purr. "The named Alice Auditore. I'm a--" She stopped there and shook her head, ignoring the fact she almost gave away her secret. "And you are?" She looked at the kid who fought a lot for his little sister, how sweet.

Alex sighed and leaned back, staring at the girl that was being helped by his lovely sister like friend. "Wow. She's a good person, 'ey?"
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Samuel: "I'm Samuel Silver. But Most people call me Sam to make it easier." I said.

Maria: I put my head back on. And looked around noticing most people were still staring at us. I didn't like that. "Sam I know you Do that But I feel bad that you have to always protect me even around other people." I didn't say the whole truth what my brother does. I didn't think he would like some one who just helped me know what hes been through.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 am

Alice laughed and put an arm around the girl. "Oh hun he's protecting you! Be glad you have a brother like him and not a brother at all! Such a sweet boy." She leaned over and pat Sam's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:35 am

Maria: I sighed. "I know I know. It just he has other things to worry about other than just each other." I said. I was trying not to say those annoying things.

Samuel: I Huffed quietly When she did that. Maria's first friend she ever had. Met in a weird embarrassing moment for her but. Thats my sister.
Back to top Go down
I am a red fledgling3
I am a red fledgling3

Female Capricorn Pig

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:45 am

Eternity: "Try living with my brother. Doesn't like me doing anything dangerous" i laughed

Obsidian: I just smiled at my sister
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:59 pm

"Awh come on you two!" She shoved them together. "Family before anything! I mean at least you have one!" She didn't mean for that to come out, all of her family were assassins that were killed. She bit her lip, wishing she hadn't said it.

Alex chuckled. "I don't really have to stand up for her, she kind of does that herself, she's scary." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Maria: I looked at her noticing her that something was up about that. "Don't you have a family you can look up to?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:22 am

"Uhm.. Well.. Alex is kinda like a brother to me.." She said awkwardly as she played with her feet. She couldn't tell them she was an assassin, then she'd have to well, kill them.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:34 am

"well Its better than nothing. Right. Like its just me and My brother." I said.

Back to top Go down
Stevie Rae is d best
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Accidentally flooding a classroom with Water
Stevie Rae is d best

Female Libra Rat
Location : Flying through the sky as though on wings of my own.

Character sheet
Name: Kaelie Jade

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Lucian: I grabbed some food and then noticed that the Maria chick was being picked on again. Stupid jerks. I was going to go over and say something, but then some chick that I didn't know did that so I just hung back. I glanced around the room, trying to find someone I could talk to, other than my typical friends.

Sayer: Sorry to say that I didn't notice anything happen. apparently there was almost a fight or something. I had taken my head phones out because I was turning off my laptop and I heard a bunch of whispers. Oh, if there is tator tots on the menu tomorrow, then I know it worked, and I can slowly progress. Sigh. Maybe later I can try to get into the FBI files... Maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://IWriteAboutIt56.blogspot.com
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:16 pm

"I guess.." She said quietly as she peered down at her feet, her family was a sensitive subject to talk about..
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Maria: "Oh Sorry. I didn't mean to start on a converstion you don't want to talk about. I'll just Be quiet now." I felt bad. I knew sometimes people don't want to talk about it. I can tell by their posture.

Samuel: I had already walked away to my connor again.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:34 am

"Its fine dear. You get used to it." She smiled at her, patting her head.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Maria: "Alright if you say so."I slightly smiled.
Back to top Go down
Savvy-Sama
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Savvy-Sama

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:56 pm

She smiled back softly and looked around. "So uh.. Schedules." She said, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Maria: "Still need to know wha your class are and where? Come on. I can help you there." I said. I Was bouncing the whole way to get her Schedule. I didn't know why I was so bouncy. MAybe cause I made a first friend Who Doesn't care That I am who I am.

Samuel: I watched my sister shaking my head. It was always good to see her in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blending In. (Open)   Blending In. (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blending In. (Open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next