House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different Worlds *sak and i*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:40 pm

I headed up to the library and put books away. I still thought of him quietly. It was okay if he didn't like me back. I'll be fine with that.. I hope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:45 pm

I sat thinking about how to explain my feelings to her. I really liked her but right now I just couldn't be with hee.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 10:46 pm

I started humming to my self as I did walk by his table to put some books in that area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:00 pm

I watched her quietly before she was out of sight again.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:17 pm

I finished the shelving and I sat behind the counter where books were to be checked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:25 pm

I realized there wasn't much of a way to not hurt her, but better that than my dad get her.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:28 pm

I had dozed off behind the counter when the bell rang I jumped two feet from my chair. And I gather my stuff. And looked at him before heading to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:31 pm

I went to class quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:32 pm

I just doodled some more during that class. I looked at it and it just was all hearts and I didn't realized I drew him in my note book. I sighed and turned the page before any one else saw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:34 pm

I listened to my teacher quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:39 pm

I payed a little more attention at the end of class. Class went slower but fast at the same time. I knew by the end of the day I wont see him till after his detention was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:45 pm

I skipped lunch today because the thought of what I had to say made me lose my appetite.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 pm

I sat on the table where we normally sat with Tia and Ralph. We were talking about something I didn't remember what. Till she saw my Notebook and what I drew in it. So I was trying to get that back when he came out here. "Give it back Tia." I said. "Oh come on don't tell me its your imagiation any more." She said. I gave up and sighed. and she ploped it on the table with that drawing showing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 pm

I saw them fighting over the notebook but said nothing. I found a place and sat back.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 11:56 pm

"Oh come on Mist. I can see that you were drawing because you were bored. so don't tell me I'm seeing things when truely this explains every little thing in that pretty little head." Tia said. I sighed. "Okay. Okay. Got me there." I said raising my hands up then laying back looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 am

I looked down at the ground quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:06 am

I looked over by the wall where he was standing. "Hey Hayden. Whats up?" I asked siting up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 am

I looked at her. "Just thinking," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:11 am

"About what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:14 am

"Im certain you won't want to hear even though it makes total sense," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:18 am

"Hey. I told you what I was thinking about last night so its only fair mister." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:20 am

"Well can I at least do this where no other ears can hear. I'm afraid there's an explanation that makes me not want to talk in front of others," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:22 am

I sighed. And nodded. "Yea. I can understand that." I got up. and walked to one of my favoret spots at the school when I wanted to be away from people during school. I sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:33 am

I followed her and sat next to her. "Well, this is not to say that I don't feel the same way about you but you should know I can't date you. Im not going to have sex with you and leave but I don't plan to try that honestly. Maybe when this thing with my family is over I can be with you or anyone I want then. But right now my dad will hurt you if he realizes im interested seriously in any pair of legs, as he would point out," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:38 am

I listened quietly. "I understand." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Worlds *sak and i*
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next