House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different Worlds *sak and i*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Different Worlds *sak and i* Empty
PostSubject: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 10:43 pm

High school. If you're anywhere around the age 13 and 14 or older you know how it goes. A bunch of cliques with their own ideas and looks. A few common examples are the jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, emos, Goths, etc. You might say this was your common love story, but if you really knew anything about it you wouldn't think that. We both were struck at odd times. One of us came from the higher end of town with the outside appearance of a happy home life. The other from the lower side with the appearance of truth. Abuse and drugs was the life I knew. Father was all sorts if abusive and mother added to it when he was finished. I hung out with an obvious crowd of people you know, the kind that looked like druggies. Perhaps if I hadn't been into the drugs so heavily, I wouldn't have brought so much trouble on the person I fell in love with.

(Hope this is ok, um if it's ok can I be the druggie? I have an idea for the rp, the trouble, and I feel I should be the druggie. I don't care about sex, you can choose yours first unless you are ok with homosexual rps. Also is it a 1x1? I will change if not)
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 pm

(I'm fine with that. Since I played the popular kid in the first version anyways. and I'm fine with what ever you feel conferable I just don't get much of a chance to play the girl in any rp I always end up the guy so. And It doesn't have to be 1x1 but like I said its up to you.)

Name: Misty Star
Bio: Misty Is the popular girl with a terrible past losing her mother when she was 9 years old. Shes the girl who loves making friends no matter who they are. But sometimes her friends just don't agree with her on things. She is always the one Jocks Mess with and Play with her heart and she doesn't realize it till it is too late and she just does it all over again. Till she met that person that she didn't know went to this school.
Looks:
Different Worlds *sak and i* Alternative-alternative-girl-brown-hair-cute-eyes-Favim.com-281000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:27 pm

(Yeah, ok, honestly I don't mean to make people be a guy it's just difficult sometimes. But my best guy is usually the gay rps, because for some reason doing lesbian is difficult.)
Name: Hayden Adams
Bio: I was born into a family who never wanted to have me. I have a sorry life partly because my dad is a drug dealer and pimp who forces me to sell drugs to protect my sister and allows me to use some for payment. My mom is a whore and he owns her. They aren't married and never want to be which is why im bullied at school by the jocks. If I could they'd be running away with their tails between their legs if the teachers didn't take their side. I wasn't interested in real relationships because my father might just hurt them. That's why if I have a relation it's a one night stand and the girl always agrees to my terms. We're both always careful. Then that one girl comes along and im suddenly tripping over my shoe laces right onto the cold pavement. My biggest fear is that I won't be able to keep her safe with me.
Looks: long black hair, light blue eyes, 6'2", strong, nicely built.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 pm

(Its okay. I understand. I"m slowly getting better about rping as a guy but there are some times I just don't want to pretend I'm a guy its hard to think like a guy. Just saying lol. And I'll start it if its alright. Smile)

My alarm clock went off to the start a new day for high school and a new week. I get up and check my phone no texts no phone calls from him. I sighed. Damn it Erik. Not like this is all to familer to me. I set it down and got up to get ready for the day. Nice hot shower and put on jeans a nice top with high healed boots. I put some make up on grabbing my leather mens jacket that was given to me my freshmen year by a jock who wasn't a player like most it was his but he said he didn't need it any more so I just wore that. I walked down stairs to an empty house. "Means dad went to work." I said to my self. I gathered food to make real quick before heading to my jeep and heading to school for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:54 pm

(It's cool by me and I get it, guys are weird)
I sat up in bed as my mother was banging on my door. My bed head was pretty wicked. I yelled at her to let her know I was up before standing up. I got dressed in my Metallica t-shirt with black jeans and my black leather jack with the hood. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair so that it at least looked just messy, not bed head messy. I adjust the rounded lip ring I had because it was irritating me before getting my converses. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I grabbed the piece of toast and old bacon before walking out and on my way to school.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:01 am

I pulled in to the school and got out of the jeep greeted by few of my girl friends who just got there. Yes they were the snobby cheerleaders who didn't give a damn about much of anything. I walked with them up to the school when Erik caught up wrapping his arm around me like he always does. "Hi Erik." I said. We talked for a while before he left to go with his friends. I've made mistakes dating Jocks They only just play you till your heart was theirs and they just break them. I've done it to many times already but I just couldn't seem to get to the right guy. And for most of my friends they tell me stories of their first loves how they had their first kiss and everything. I usually zone out and think when will I get the chance for that perfect moment. I ended up spacing out on them again just for that reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:12 am

I arrived just as Barbie girl did. I didn't mess with her or her friends. Well, I've screwed one or two of them but I don't talk about all that. I saw Erik come up to her and shook my head. The chic didn't get that there's no such thing as love. The world is too cruel for that. I walked to my locker quietly and went through my books until I had what I need. I shut my locker and was on my way to class when I collided with someone who had a bunch of people trailing them. "Excuse me," I said as I got down to pick up everything. Ok, im not a total as* im also a gentleman when I want.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:20 am

While I was spacing out didn't help I wasn't watching where I was going and ran into some one and he was apologizing for it. "No Don't worry about it. It was my Fault I was spacing out again." I helped pick his stuff up and Neatly handed it to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:24 am

I smiled a little seeing as we just cleaned up each other's stuff. "Well, uh, I suggest being careful next time. Also don't make a habit of this," I said jokingly as we exchanged the books. She wouldn't know I was warning her of that when at public places at anytime. I didn't waste time in leaving not letting her reply before I was already out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 am

I didn't even get a Chance to respond before he left. Then My friends come over to help me I Just shrug them off. If they wouldn't help in the first place then help me now whats the point. I got up and walked to my locker with out them. And that they would not shut up about how I ran in to the boy with a family who didn't care about him. Yea I heard of him. But He didn't seem like that type. I sighed and grabbed what I needed and didn't need and started for class before the bell rang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:37 am

I sat in my desk quietly. I looked at my homework quietly. So one thing that wasn't a secret was I was smart, people buzzed on it for a moment but now it's an accepted fact. I made sure that I was completely done with my work. When I was sure I sat back
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:44 am

I got to my class and sat in my normal spot about middle of the class. What I didn't realized that he was also in this class and everyone I mean everyone would not shut up about how smart he was. Some of my friends sat beside me. And as always Erik sat behind me. They talked among them selves while I had spaced out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:48 am

I looked over to see Barbie girl with starry eyes. I chuckled softly before I continued listening to the teacher. When they asked a question I raised my hand to answer. I apologized in advance about the way I was going to say it because I wanted to use what would best explain the answer to the class. Without sex because it's not how I would ever do this.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 am

I was spacing out most of class till I heard him spoke up and answering a question. I listened quietly as he did so. And I didn't realized I was staring at him while some did some just looked at the front of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:02 am

When I finished the teacher stood there thinking about it while it was obvious everyone else got it. After two minutes, "I understand now, thank you Mr. Adams." Then one of the jocks played the Adams family tune on their phone ans I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:35 am

As everyone just mostly went with the kid who played that song. I just sighed and worked on the work given. I silently worked while the teacher was talking to a few students and my friends just talking among them selves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:41 am

I sighed and shook my head. I thought it was funny in middle school. It got me attention, people to talk to about something, but it didn't work. Then they saw it wasn't funny anymore and it became another thing to make fun of me. I realized after that incident I couldn't be normal like everyone else. I hung out with people but they were just other dealers and users.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 am

Several times they tried to get me into their conversation I just shook my head. The only reason I realize I hang out with them is because I was smart in all subjects. So I always ended up with their work on my plate along with my own. And then issues with my father. I sighed. Two of them tried to slip their work my desk I tossed it back at them. "Do it your self." I mumbled. Even though I say that they always butter me into doing it. I hate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:53 am

I sighed and continued working while the kid who played the song had their phone taken and was going to the office.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:57 am

I watched the kid get sent to the office. I just needed time away from this little bundle I've set my self in to think. Think about what is going on in my life think about the people I hang out with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:10 am

Not long after the bell rang and I headed off to my next class.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:26 am

I got up before the rest of my group bamabared me with their papers when the bell rang. I went to my locker and opened it looking in it putting most of my stuff back in it. I just kinda stood in front of my locker thinking to my self. but it wasn't before long before all of the found me i sighed pulling my stuff out for my next class which is gladly with out them. They walked with me till I went in and they headed to their class. I sighed Peace at last.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:50 am

I sat in my desk of my next class. I was exhausted but my next class was my free period so I usually left for dealing or found a place to crash near the school.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 4:00 am

I ended up just doodling to help me sort my thoughts didnt really pay attention. I hummed quietly to my self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:51 am

When class was over I went to the school library and fell asleep in a corner desk in the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Worlds *sak and i*
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next