House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different Worlds *sak and i*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:20 pm

"Yeah, I have a psychology question for you. Did you know that people in, let's say, a parasitic relationship or a relationship where the other person or people are uncaring and sometimes rather abusive to the person, that usually that person doesn't know when it's happening and are usually shocked or maybe not at all when they learn this?" I said. It was a question that I was asking her indirectly.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:29 pm

"I. No I didn't know that." I said softly. I looked away from that mess in there and back at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:39 pm

I smirked, "I imagined you didn't. People don't normally know this. Im kind of use to surprising people by now.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:43 pm

"oh thats understandable." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 pm

"Yeah," I replied as I got up to throw my trash away and wasn't sure, once again, what to do. I decided to sit at her table, on the bench and facing the school. "You may not like me saying this but you really should get away from those people. I mean you don't have to belong to a clique. That doesn't mean being like me and being mostly an outsider. Just clique jumping, it's common and you can find the best of people this way."
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:04 pm

"I've tried that since I've been in high school. And at the time they were the only ones who 'Accepted me'." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:07 pm

"I don't remember any prior conversations with you," I replied. "But everyone is that way so I don't expect anything different."
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 pm

"Yea true." I sighed. I heard the bell rang to end Lunch. I sighed. I stood up. grabbing the one book I brought out here. "Well See ya around." I hopped down from the bench. And Desided maybe talking to mother will help me ya. I needed time by my self. "It was nice talking to some one who accaully wants to talk." I gave a half ok smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 pm

I gave a half smile. "Yeah," I replied before going off to school.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:32 pm

I sighed and walked away from the school. I texted my dad that I wasn't going to my last few classes that I need to see mother. And he understood. I hopped in my jeep and drove to the Graveyard and walked to my mothers grave placing some flowers next to her grave. "Hey mom. Just wanted to come see you and talk to you." No one really cared about the girl who lost her mother at a young age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:42 pm

I sighed as I went to my last class. There was still 45 minutes left of class but I only had one after lunch. When it was over I left school and went to see my dad. He handed me this weeks fill and I went over to my usual under spot under the bridge. I sat as I got a needle and injected it in my arm. This wasnt my sell bag or my sell spot. This was just where I went to be alone. I didn't want my sister around while I was here.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:50 pm

I talked to my mom about whats been going on. I sat there and wrote in my journal as I talked to her. Trying not to cry but wishing she was here to help. "But hey ma. At least I talked to some one today. He isn't to bad better than my so called friends. Hes different than any one else I met. He isn't all bad that I could tell but I never know. I just don't want to get hurt any more. I just want to be happy. Dad Just never spends time with me any more or anything." I sighed a tear rolled down my cheek. "Everything changed when you left us momma. I miss you." I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:57 pm

I stood up and while I was still high off that one and stumbled to a lake not too far from here. I sat at the base of a tree again and injected myself once again.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:01 am

I sat there for a bit longer. "I'll talk to you again momma." I smiled. getting up wiping away the tears that did escape. And walked to a peaceful spot near the lake in this area. And sat near the waters edge drawing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:07 am

I sighed as I put the rest away for now. I looked at the water quietly. I took the bag back out and my shirt off. I put the needles with my shirt before getting in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:13 am

I sat under a tree thinking and spacing out quietly. I just enjoyed the peacefulness being out here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:20 am

I stepped in the water and just continued walking until I had to swim.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:08 am

I looked up from my little book looking around. Seeing some one swimming but couldn't pin point who it was. I just shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 am

I started floating quietly as I relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:10 am

I got up and walked around the waters edge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:13 am

I heard rustling and turned my head to see her. She was within a safe distance from my shirr, but to make sure I started to leave the water.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:16 am

My jacket I was wearing earlier was now tied around my waist and I was walking in the little bit of water carrying my shoes humming softly. Till I saw him again. I didn't expect to see him here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:18 am

I was walking out of the water not paying attention to her. I got to.my shirt and put the bag in my pocket. I didn't really care if I showed off my muscle a little.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:23 am

I had stopped walking around but I also couldn't help but looking at him. But I barly knew him what was the point any ways. I walked over there why not just chat I don't know about what but just chat. "Hey Hayden." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:44 am

I turned and looked at her. "Oh, h-hey Misty. You surprised me," I said. I was afraid I had been caught and I was afraid of what was going to happen afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Worlds *sak and i*
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next