House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Different Worlds *sak and i*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet
Name: Maria Silversong
Affinities : Air. death.

Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 am

I walked to my next class well which is being a library Ta is so much better and deffently more peaceful than dealing with any one else. Just me a books. ANd I was happy about that. I smiled and started putting books away humming to my self as I did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:03 pm

I had my head down on the table and was out quickly. I was rather tired.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:18 pm

I saw the kid for earlier and could see he was tired enough to pass out. I just left him ve and contuined on humming and putting books back where they belonged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:31 pm

I finally woke when the bell rang. I stood and stretched before going to my next class before lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:38 pm

I made my way to one more class before lunch. But this class i had to deal with my group which was just a joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:40 pm

I checked my pockets during class to be sure I had cash. When class ended I went to lunch and bought some food.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:55 pm

I walked with my friends they in front of me, me just thinking to my self. They were teasing about where Erik was. I ignore them. We sat at our normal table. After a while Erik joined us arm slinged around some one else. And well I wsd just done. I just got up and walked out side. I wasnt heart broken i knew this would be the case. I just sat on the table feet on the bench. Lucky no one was out side that i knee off. "God damn it Mist. You fell gor another jack a*s." I sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:04 pm

I always ate outside because no one here wanted to. Maybe because they were too clean for ants to crawl on them or risk a bird dropping. As I pushed the door open I saw Barbie again. I didn't know her name so I always called her that in my head. "Sorry I didn't mean to intrude," I said knowing what happened because of how often.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 pm

I looked up and saw him. "Oh no its fine." I said. I sat there thinking to my self. "Im just the stupid littke girl always thinking it would get better when just everytime they just still jack a*sess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:14 pm

"Hey don't beat yourself up. I can tell you a secret, most rich boys like him are as*es. Not that guys like me aren't sometimes but I just choose not to be. Besides all the guys are idiots for using you, I mean you are unique in some way," I said as I sat at a table and started eating. "It's not being rude I just don't know you."
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:21 pm

I sighed. "Right thanks." I just mumbled. I just laid my head on my knees. Going to have todeal the rest of the day with the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

"You look like you could use a ditch day. Which is only good when it's occasionally," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:49 pm

I looked at him. "Yea thats true." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:55 pm

"Alright," I said not sure of what would come next now.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:03 pm

"Im Misty btw." I said sitting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:10 pm

"Hayden," I replied. "Oh and about your relationship problems, I don't know how that works but I hear things like that get better after high school. If you stick to the more mature men then you're on the right track."
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:24 pm

"Yea i know." I said and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 pm

"Alright," I said and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:35 pm

I sighed. "Just everytime i though i had found that guy just alwsys ends up the oppisit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm

"Well this is high school and most guys don't want to be tied down at this time. Some never do but you get it," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:04 pm

"Yea i know its high school. Just i dont know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:18 pm

"You have hope for the good nature of people, it's alright," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:13 pm

"What you mean by that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:23 pm

"You believe that even though it hasn't worked before it may be just the person so I will try again. I have a sister who's like you but she's too young for dating so it's only to her one friend. No matter how many times the girl deliberately gets my sister in any trouble she forgives her later," I said and looked at her. "Which is you but on a larger scale because it's a recurring problem with a group."
Back to top Go down
Sak-Chan
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Sak-Chan

Female Taurus Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:29 pm

"Oh that makes sense." I said. I looked back through the windows at the group I called friends they looked happy with out me. Typical just what I thought would happen they were just waiting for me to leave them and let them talk crap. It looked like one of the girls saw me looking and I didn't know what she said but I knew it was something offending consider The whole group was laughing and high fiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Worlds *sak and i*   Different Worlds *sak and i* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Worlds *sak and i*
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next