House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:46 pm

"Alright," I said and take her hand before we go to the class.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:42 am

Effy smiled slightly and followed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:25 pm

We walked quietly to her next class. I kissed her cheek when we arrived and went to my own.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:34 pm

Walking inside class Effy sat down, noticing that there was a new student infront of her she shot her friend a questioning look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:09 pm

I sat in my class quietly, I had only one friend in here, and he and I haven't been friends since 9th grade, perhaps even 8th. He and I had grown up best friends, and he knew the secret behind my home life, and why I do what I do. I think it started around 8th and 9th grade because I had always been considerably jealous of him and the fact that he had these amazing parents. Well he and I began arguing about how each life is better, and led into things we wanted to do together, as in our electives. He wanted to do the artistic stuff, I went for football and any other sport I could whenever I wanted. Our schedule for 9th grade set us up so we only saw each other at lunch. We both gained friends in different circles so we finally just went different ways. I have to say I still miss him, and wish I could make up for what happened.

But I also fear that this guy could tell the entire school the secret to my messed up love life.
(Sorry for it being long, I just thought it might make the story more dramatic. ~ouran high school host club reference, no picture because the specific one could not be found on the search.)
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:01 pm

It wasn't until half way through class that Edgy decided to tap on the new comers shoulder and introduce herself. She learnt that his name was Brett and that he had just moved here from Texas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 10:46 pm

I leaned back in my seat. He looked at me quietly and I think I saw a bit of sorrow in his gaze. I fixed him with a glare and reminded him of why he hasn't tried to fix this. I sighed, class was nearing the end and I just wanted to go home and be alone.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 2:35 pm

When class let out Effy was laughing as she listened to Brett's stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 6:25 pm

I got up and left class. I sighed as my old friend just walked away. I didn't want to speak to him, nor did I want to see his pitiful expression.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:29 am

They walked down the hall together talking and smiling at each others stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 9:22 am

I went to my locker quietly ready to get the day over, but I still had to take her home. That was part of the agreement, and tomorrow I get our money so I will have to find out how to give it to her so no one will notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6