House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:09 pm

"Sounds great, see you later," I said before walking to my next class.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Female Sagittarius Buffalo

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:24 pm

She nodded and headed towards her next class, she told emily about it in second period. When lunch came rolling around Effy found her way towards the gyms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 pm

I leaned against a wall quietly. I looked at her but this time I wasn't putting any moves on her. I wasn't trying at all and I wanted her to see that. When she finally reached me I spoke first. "Look this may see typical to you but it's not. Im not asking for another love and leave or even love. Im asking you to help me get back at Lillian for everything," I said a little coldly.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:29 pm

Effy tilted her head and raised an eye brow,"And what's in it for me?"she asked,crossing her arms. If he wanted her help then by god he would give her something outta it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:42 pm

"If you put on a good show when we break up whatever popularity it earns you it will stay and I can make sure of that by bringing you into a group of friends who are fairly good for my group," I said. Though I imagined this wasn't enough so I added, "and every week you get half of my 3000 dollar be seen and not heard and stay out of my way allowance," I added.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Effy nodded,"You got yourself a deal... lover boy,"she said,with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 pm

I smirked at her. "So if we're making pet names then let me just call you E. Your nickname is cute but I don't want to follow everything," I said. Then I took her hand and started leading her to the cafeteria. "We can start with lunch if that's cool. I will even sit with your friends."
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:50 pm

"Sure,"Effy nodded and lead him into the cafeteria, after she bought herself something to eat she waited on him to be done . When they sat with her frineds Emily gave her a look and she brushed it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:55 pm

My friends watched me curiously as I walked past them to join her at the table. I smiled at her friends as I started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 1:58 pm

"So Effy ... are you gonna introduce us or?"Emily piped in as she ate. Elizabeth sighed and turned,"Alright Drake this is emily the best friend, that's josh the best friend's boyfriend, that's Eric the brother of me, that's Kaya the girlfriend of the brother... everyone Drake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:06 pm

"Very nice to meet you all," I replied when my mouth wasn't full of food.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:13 pm

They nodded as Effy kept eating,her eyes wondering the cafe as she did.When she spotted Lillian she tilted her head at her as she was staring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:16 pm

I looked at where she was staring but only smiled at Effy. "So where do you want to go for the first? I usually let the lady choose where we go and most of what we do. If you get uncomfortable just tell me and I will back off," I told her. It was true what I said, every word.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 pm

Effy looked back at him and smiled,"How about that Fair on the edge of town?"she asked, with a tilt of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 pm

"Sounds great. I haven't been there in awhile," I said. I was using my usual routine. I didn't really try too hard with the girls because they always have a choice, and if they want me to wrap my arm around them then sure, but I always wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Effy nodded then ate some more,before standing up,"Well how about you walk me to class?"she asked,smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:56 pm

"Sure," I said and stood as well. I took her hand before we began walking.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:57 pm

Effy smiled and walked with him right past Lillian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:04 pm

I didn't glance at her as we went by, I just kept my attention forward.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:05 pm

She smirked,"You really don't take being dumped well do you?"she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 pm

"No I don't, and I hate cheating," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:10 pm

"She cheated?"Effy asked surprised,"and you hate it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:14 pm

"Yes, I probably would've brushed off the break up better but cheating is something I can not accept," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Ninjagurl
Temporary Mod
Ninjagurl

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:17 pm

"Huh,"Was all she said as they came to a stop at her locker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

I leaned against the locker next to hers. "Yes, I actually do have secrets. They're all personal and most have to do with my home life. O appreciate the silent curiosity," I replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)   The Replacement Girlfriend (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Replacement Girlfriend (Open)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next