House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet
Name: Arwen
Affinities : Water and Air

An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2) Empty
PostSubject: An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)   An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:51 pm

What more can you take from me?
You have taken my life. My soul. My heart. My best friend.
What do you want next the last thing that's keeping me standing.
Take her see if I care.
See if I ever come back.

Tears covered my face. My hair was a damp mess as the rain beat down on me. Some people would call what I was sitting in an 'inhuman condition'. Ha. See if I care. Sometimes I wish I was human enough just to get whased away in one of these 'inhuman conditions'. I stand up forcing my body up against the rain and wind. I don't bother to pull my hood up. I push against the wind trying to reach her one last time. I have to go. I can't leave her without saying good-bye. I finally get to her house. Or should I say her mansion. I push open the door letting the cold and wet come in. Not that it matters. She rarely leaves the White Room these days. She knows its only a matter of time. If this one act of reblion can keep him safe. I guess I have no choice but to be ok with it. I walk up the stairs and open the door to the White Room. I wrap my arms around her the black of my cloak standing out against the white of her dress. "Axel," she whispers and I can hear the fear in her voice.

I put my finger to her lips if these are our last few moments I want them to be good ones. I give her a soft kiss ignoring the tears coming from both of are eyes. I pull her into a hug and she doesn't back away. She wraps her arms around me "Axel do you have to go?" she looks up at me fresh tears filling her eys. As I take a small glace behind her I realise most of her drawings have tear sploches on them.

I pull her closer to me "If we ever have any hope to see each other again I'm afraid I must," I whisper softly into her hair. I feel her arms tighten around me and I know how hard this is for her.

This feeling is turning into a pain.
Take her.
But please I beg you let me see her one last time.

"AXEL!" she shouts as her hand can no longer hold mine she keeps sliping further and futher away into the darkness "NAMINE!" I hear myself yell back.

I jump awake covered in sweat. I rip off the covers and dress so quickly I am sure I put something on backwards or inside out. But I don't care. I open up a portal to the White Room and step in. But I am to late. She is already gone. I fall to my knees yelling so loud I know if it wasn't for DiZ all of Twilight Town would hear me. But why should DiZ care? He's the one that's taking her away from me. I force myself to stand up and look around. Something isn't right. And then I see it. This isn't the White Room I know. Her drawings have been ripped and the room has been spray painted. This was no work of DiZ. But then were is she? Or was DiZ right about this world all along.

Last edited by Namine on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)   An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2) EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

As much of a Roxas+Namine Kairi+Sora fan I am I just got this idea and made it....so yeah. And if you don't like it I don't really care. So yeah enjoy it, don't I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)   An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:04 pm

I lied this is also going to have a Cloud an Aerith one shot. Post it and new title in a moment.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)   An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm

I feel her breath against mine. We are so close to each other. I turn my face I cannot stand it any longer. “What’s wrong?” and for the first time in my life there is emotion behind her words that I can actually hear. I rub my bare arm “Nothing,” I say “Nothing,” I repeat. I sit down on the bench and Hollow Bastion and she sits next to me.

“You know you don’t have to let the darkness take over you don’t if you can’t do it yourself do it for me,” she pleads and then she puts her hand over my heart “I know you can sense the right thing to do I know it’s in there somewhere,” she says smiling.

But how? How can she look at me and expect me to just forget about everything for get my dark half ever came forget everything. Just go back to being Cloud. How? I don’t know “I’ll try,” I murmur. I rub my temples with my fingers.

“Cloud,” she put her fingers under my chin so she can turn my face towards her “Don’t just try promise me, promise me,” the last part sounded more like a command.

“I promise I will try to make him go away,” I say softly. That is enough for her she leans into me giving me a hug. I kiss her softly and she smiles.

She takes my hand in both of hers “Why do you carry this around anyways?” she says running her finger over the bandaged blade on my back.

“Do you expect me to defeat him with a couple of punches?” I ask looking at her. She smiles and shakes her head. The soft brown curls of her hair bounce around lightly.

She suddenly sits on my lap I have no idea why “What are you doing?” I ask her curiously though my voice still sounds emotionless to me.

“I’m sitting on your lap,” she says.

“I figured that out all on my own thanks, why are you sitting on my lap?” I ask rephrasing the question.

“I don’t know I wanted to,” she says starting too slide off.

I put my hand in her way “No you can stay I’m just asking,” But in the fraction of an inch she slid down. I saw what she saw. What she was blocking me from seeing, and it wasn’t good.
Back to top Go down
Namine
Admin
Admin
Namine

Female Gemini Buffalo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)   An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:45 pm

((I lied again, here is a Roxas one shot. Roxas's point of view))

You’ve taken my heart.
You’ve taken my life.
You’ve taken every reason for existence.
Except one.

I was running out of options. I ran through the tram commons knowing they were on my back. I could here them, their black robes swishing back and forth. I am a step ahead; I do not have cloaks slowing me down, just a t-shirt and a pair of pants. I jump on top of a tram, I know it will slow me down but it will keep me unseen if I can lay flat enough. I press my body to the hot metal of the sun baked tram. I hear shouts “Where is he?” “That traitor” “That clever little sneak”. I do not listen. The tram rolls painfully slow along, adrenaline courses through my veins I cannot wait much longer before I run. I do not wait long. Within seconds I see what I’ve been looking for, a small crack in the cement, not even there to the untrained eye. That was an advantage of being quite, you noticed more things.

I carefully slide off the edge of the tram. I press up against it while it is still moving; I have only a few seconds before I am vulnerable again. While I am still covered I sprint, I know when I am seen for I hear the shouts “There he is!” “Get him” “Boy did they pick the wrong guy for this”. I push through the crack and into the forest, I make sure to dart left and right to confuse them, hopefully. I pass the last few edge of trees before I see it ‘The Ghost Mansion’ or whatever. I push open the door; it doesn’t even make a creak or anything spooky like that. I close it fast and lean against it panting the cool stillness feels good against my sweaty skin.

I begin to wander running a hand through my wet hair. I walk up stairs and start to open doors, a library here a sitting room there. Always decorated in the same dark wood and dark reds. I open one door and I have to blink to adjust to the brightness. It is a completely white room. The only color is from hand drawn pictures around the room. There are some of the Organization some of a kid with spiky brown hair. I hear a voice “Hello Roxas, I was wondering when you would come visit me,”

I jump “Whose there?” I ask pulling the Keyblade out.

“It’s just me, Namine,” she says.

“A-are you the ghost,” I ask my hands starting to shake.

“Maybe I’m a bit paler than most but that’s no reason for names,” she says, just when she does a pale blonde girl in a white dress appears smiling “Be careful were you point such dangerous things,” she says pushing my Keyblade towards the ground.

It disappears “Sorry,” I say.

“It’s alright,” she says “I was hoping you would come, Roxas, I’ve been waiting to meet you in person,”

“In…person?” I ask “I’m not following,”

“I didn’t think you would,” she says smiling “You see, I’ve seen you before in dreams and memories, but it’s not quite the same thing because you’ve already done that, I haven’t been there to introduce myself or meet you,”

I stare at her. “Well this isn’t the time nor the place, but I’ve got so much to tell you, and ask you,”

“O-ok,” the more I look at her the cuter she seems.

“Let’s start with... Axel,” she says.

“A-Axel?” I ask.

“Yes, yes come on you know red spiky hair?” she asks “About yea-” I cut her off with a kiss.

She gasps when I break it “W-w-what was that?”

You thought you were in control,
But not anymore.
Maybe I was wrong though
Never underestimate your enemies.

“NAMINE!” I scream… that’s the last thing I’ll scream, in this life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)   An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Axel one-shot, and A Cloud and Aerith one shot (KH2)
Page 1 of 1