House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i left because i dont fit in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lanae ruby
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
lanae ruby

Female Posts : 2

i left because i dont fit in Empty
PostSubject: i left because i dont fit in   i left because i dont fit in EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Why cant i fit in? Is it my hair,my face,or is it just me?I went to many diffrent schools so that i might find a place were i fit in.Well,now i go to SMS and i do fit in but people say that they dont understand why i went to diffrent schools just to see if i fit into at least one school.I dont think im that special in this world.But my family and friends and people that im barely getting to know say that i am special because of what i do or say to make people feel better or make them face the path they are suppose to go down.I tell them that i dont mean to say or do the things that make people feel better i just do what is the right thing to do.The school that i go to has a lot of problems with the students.I suppose i help them.And now i think i am not special but im just a person in this world that makes a diffrence in the world. And that is a story about a girl named Michayla.

Comments .com link

Comments .niceboard.org link
Back to top Go down

i left because i dont fit in
Page 1 of 1