House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*

Go down 
+35
CyndyNight
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
Livi
ZoeRedbird
Stark-4-life
Wonders
Zmirazz
Lilith of Night
vampyricXfaerie
Nire Star
LuckiCharmz
Nightchild
Hex
Drippy
Kedo
kurenai96
MayonakaKitty
Bella-Rose
Ice Queen.
sammy23
Marked_by_Nyx
didoo0501
darkdaughter741852
Afua
twizzlers
alice_in_wonderland
Nemesis
☠Katii♥
Saaaaarah(:
Ness79
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
archery74
*+*Sunshine*+*
Angel of Music
Melanie
39 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie
Freaking out
Freaking out
Melanie

Female Posts : 69

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* Empty
PostSubject: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:36 pm

I thought it was amazing, but I did think it was frustrating when Zoey kept going back to Heath then to Stark. I would have stayed with Stark, but that's just me. I know she's known Heath longer, but Stark seem more perfect for her. (My opinion).

It was also so sad when Kalona killed Heath. I cried. I also cried when Stark started crying. It left off on such a good part. I was like *GASP*!
I would have cried harder if I didn't know that Heath was going to die, but when I was looking at the "Tempted" teaser online someone made a comment that said "OMG I can't believe that Kalona killed Heath and that he's dead!" It runied the whole book for me and I was so sad because they ruined it. They shouldn't have said that on the computer. They runied it for a bunch of people. It was just so rude.

Anyway, "Tempted" was AMAZING!! I can't wait for "Burned", I'm so excited everyttime I think about it I start to shiver.

And do you think will happen in"Burned""
What will happen to Zoey?
WIll she hook up with Stark? (Oh god, PLEASE!)
Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet
Name: Sierrah
Affinities : Mostly Spirit but i have power over all of them

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:33 pm

I know i was reading it agian in class and i almost started crying b/c i reread where Stark started to cry, i thought it was really sweet how Daruis became Aphrodites warrior. LOL and Zoey better hook up with Stark!!
Back to top Go down
Melanie
Freaking out
Freaking out
Melanie

Female Posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 pm

I finshed it when I was at home, I was so sad. I had to read the ending again. It's going to drive me crazy having to wait for the last book! El Oh El.
It was sweet! I like Darius, he's so kind.

I know, right?! I think they are PERFECT together! I hope if they do hook up it won't be like what happened with Zoey and Erik! Then I will CRY! I loved stark since they first brought him into the series in "Untamed".
Back to top Go down
*+*Sunshine*+*
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
*+*Sunshine*+*

Female Libra Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Lauren
Affinities : imma a fox that can use the elements

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:24 pm

i cried over heath but i think the book cried over the most was betrayed when stevie rae cuz i thought she wouldnt be comin back and i think she should go for stark. i always got mad when she evoided him which was so annoyin. I like darius also, him and aphrodite are good together. and im the same i love stark and loved him since untamed.... That book was probably thestartin of the drama in hon=) lol..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace/kemna150.url
archery74
Being Chosen by Nyx
Being Chosen by Nyx
archery74

Female Libra Rat

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:31 am

Melanie wrote:
I thought it was amazing, but I did think it was frustrating when Zoey kept going back to Heath then to Stark. I would have stayed with Stark, but that's just me. I know she's known Heath longer, but Stark seem more perfect for her. (My opinion).

It was also so sad when Kalona killed Heath. I cried. I also cried when Stark started crying. It left off on such a good part. I was like *GASP*!
I would have cried harder if I didn't know that Heath was going to die, but when I was looking at the "Tempted" teaser online someone made a comment that said "OMG I can't believe that Kalona killed Heath and that he's dead!" It runied the whole book for me and I was so sad because they ruined it. They shouldn't have said that on the computer. They runied it for a bunch of people. It was just so rude.

Anyway, "Tempted" was AMAZING!! I can't wait for "Burned", I'm so excited everyttime I think about it I start to shiver.

And do you think will happen in"Burned""
What will happen to Zoey?
WIll she hook up with Stark? (Oh god, PLEASE!)
Any thoughts?

I loved Tempted! I got it when days after it came out, got it at Borders. But like I think Stark should go with Zoey, because I absolutely love Stark. I can't believe Kalona grabbed Heath and like killed him. & good point people we're spoling the book of saying that, but then again they didn't know. & I was pretty Bummed at the end of the book because now I have to wait months for Burned, & I'm worried I'll forget some stuff I read of the other books in the House Of Night series, soo probably while I'm waiting I'll read them over & over again.
Back to top Go down
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX
Calling Fire from the South
Calling Fire from the South
Xxclaiiree<3starkxX

Female Aquarius Rooster

Character sheet
Name: Claire
Affinities : Air =]

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Melanie wrote:

i agree with everything you said .. i couldnt have put it better myself =] i cried wen i saw that stark was cryin Sad i realyy want her to get with stark Very Happy =] defiantly and it annoyed me wen she ketp going bk to heath ... ahh i loved it well i mean i was sad wen heath died but still was brillant book
Back to top Go down
Ness79
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day

Female Capricorn Goat

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:38 am

Does it seem strange to anyone else that Kalona would actually kill Heath? Like he wouldn't know Zoey would find out and know he was truly evil - when he was working so hard to convince her he was "good"? It makes more sense Neferet would erase his mind or something......just random thoughts going around in my head.... Shocked

Loved the book btw...can't wait for the next one - never want the series to end!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Appointing your friends to your council
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:53 am

I loved the book, so much happened in it.
I cried at the end, when Stark did, and when Heath dies.
Surely Zoey wouldnt go to Kalona now right? not after that?
I think Stevie Rae is turinng bad somehow because she saved that mocker. hm
i loved it though and cant believe it, it ended on the biggest cliff hanger ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

it did
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 6:47 pm

i totally cried when Zoey died though, ask my friends. but anyway did anyone really get the epiloge at the end, cause its confusing to me. Apperently, my friends say i have a gift of putting a song to any book i read so if you just want to know a song that fits a book just ask XD
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Female Posts : 600

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 7:50 pm

I agree with all of you.
It happened so fast when Kalona killed Heath, I was just reading, but I knew it was going happen, but I still was shocked that it happened so fast! I had to read it over again.
I read the series out of order, I read "Untamed", "Marked", "Betrayed", "Chosen", "Hunted". "Tempted". So I read "Untamed" first and I didn't know when Stark died from the change I didn't know he died for real then I read the book a second time and balled my eyes out. It was SO sad. Stark sounds so cute. I can picture his smiles.
I think Erik was cool in the other books, but in "Tempted" he really was being a *edit your post and this will go away*, but Zoey was getting me a little annoyed because when Zoey hurt Stark she wouldn't go after him and explain she'd just cuddle up with Heath. I was like "Gah!". That's my opinion because I LOVE Stark.

Also someone said that Stevie Rae was going back because she saved a mocker, I don't think so. It's hard to tell, but I can't be sure.
Could she love Rephaim? Hmmm..

I can't wait for burned it's not like when i read the books for me when I read them I always had a bookt o read next after I finshed "Untamed" I was already addicted, so I was like "Woo! More books!" Now, i have to wait and it's killing me because it left me with so many qustio. I sat on my bed for like 30 mintues just staring at the wall thinking what could happen next. It was a crazy ending. if I could hope for ONE thing, it's that Stark and Zoey get together and STAY together. Oh goddess, PLEASE! They belong together.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:12 pm

ik!!! and did not see Stevie Rae imprinting with Rephaim but i do think she and Raphaim will end up together and while were on the subject, your right Zoey and Stark better end up together, i mean like she had three guys falling for her and she knows she has a connection with Stark but no she has to go to Erik or Heath when Stark is standing right in front of her. i'm still angry about that
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:15 pm

I know right, i was like WHAT! that thing nearly killed Zoey and then Stevie Rae goes and saves it in the process imprinting with it. UGH. !
Erik is just a jerk he's hurt her more than once, and that sence out side the bedroom was OTT and obnoxoius. Heath was lovely but i think that stark should be the one. I cried. i hope they get to gether. because stark felt the warrair oath break between them
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm

ik!! and yes Erik is a huge jerk but your right Heath is lovely and my friends and i predict that he will come back in the future books
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:23 pm

I HOPE XD
it would be good if he did, and if Stark and Zoey got together and then Heath comes back, i dont think he would ruin it ..
be friends, even though it would be hard for him.. but hes lovely
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:28 pm

I AGREE! DITTO! They really do belong together.
It really wasn't a huge surprise to me when Stevie Rae imprinted with it. I knew something was going to happen.
Erik was a jerk, in "Tempted". I thought he was good in the other books, but this one I was like "Wow!" To be honest though as much as I hate to admit it Erik had a point Zoey keeps running after guys and they were being very paient with her. She'll hug one guy thrn she'll to another.
I so wish Stark would have drank Zoey's blood it might have brought them closer.
I hated how people started hating Zoey at the House Of Night. It was annoying. I would have just slaaped all of them. It was so sad with Anastasia Lankford and Dragon!
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:30 pm

I was thinking the same thing about Heath. I thought he might come back because he couldn't have just died like that I'm sure they will bring him back, but I agree with you if he does I HOPE if Zoey and Stark are together it doesn't ruin it!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Music
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Angel of Music

Female Gemini Rat

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:31 pm

yes he is he's like the southern gentlemen all girls have been waiting for but he still likes adventure which is an awesome combination
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:32 pm

Yes they really do Smile it would be sad to see them argue and shizz !!
Yeah it wasn't to me either, you could just tell, i mean she was already hiding the other fledgings what else could she have been hiding.
Erik was a jerk, i never liked him from the start to be honent i always saw him as over protective cliny and never gave her any space, and didnt like the fact that she had other thingys to do and other friends that happened to be of the male gender ahah. :L
Yeah.. then maybe Stark would have been able to withstand the fact that Zoey left?
I hated her a bit to be honest, she was just going around using guys and when they let her down.. 'Loren' moved to the next guy acting as nothing had happened and 'lets get on' sort of thing. and when Erik wouldnt forgive her.......
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:39 pm

I'd hate for them to argue. I would probably cry there to, I can't stand the thought of Stark with another girl.
Haha, I thought Erik was pretty cool then I learned more about him and realized he is clingy and was like "Dump him!"
I like zoey, I just hate how she can't pick a guy. It really annoys me. "Pick Stark", I wish I could scream at her. Seriously, in "Tempted" everyone was trying to tell her about Kalona and she kept just getting mad.
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:43 pm

So would I .. Stark and Zoey are made for eachother..
I heard that the authors wanted Zoey to be with differnt people :O
STARK ☻♥️
Yeah i hate that about her too. so annoying, i found my self shouting at the book HAHA
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:47 pm

They are! Soulmates!
OMG! Different people as in people they haven't interduced yet?! NOOO! If she doesn't get with Stark, I will cry!
Haha, Yeah me too. It's so frustrating. Then Stark walked away and she didn't go after him! WTF!
I would have gone after him and done everything zi could to make him ahppy and promised him the world!
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Yes they are !! Like Llike two peeas in a pod :L
I dunno if its differnt people or not, just that they want her to do differnt things,.. i just hope they agree on stark !!!!!
i would have kissed his dirty feet :L
hahah
i would want stark XD
Back to top Go down
☠Katii♥
Finally mastering Fire
Finally mastering Fire
☠Katii♥

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Haha, hell yeah! They are made for each other, I knew it from the first time Stark came into the picture (Book).
Gah, I hope they literally son't mean DIFFERNT people. I mean come on, you can't make Stark and expect them not to be together. That'd break so many hearts!
Haha, I would have kissed him! Mmmm!
Me too! Gahh! Why can't he be real! That'd be SWEEEEEEET!
Back to top Go down
Saaaaarah(:
Saaaaarah(:

Female Sagittarius Dog

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:56 pm

Yeahh i agree, why make Stark a perfect guy and then throw him out, then i would hate Zoey for using Stark. i know right, i mean,, LOREN ERIK KALONA STARK.. come on there incouraging teenage slutyness ahah:L
it break my heart :L
i would have kissed him,, can imagine it.. mmhmm
I KNWO WHY ARE THERE NO GUYS LIKE STARK .. xxD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*   What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!* Empty

Back to top Go down

What'd you think of "Tempted"? *DO NOT read if you haven't read "Tempted"!*
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next