House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BloodCrazy (private)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Trying to break up a fight
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

BloodCrazy (private) Empty
PostSubject: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:04 pm

Blood, it’s incredible. Not just because it tastes good but it help's keep beings like humans and Vampire's alive.
I'm kind of new to this weird game of life but I’m pretty dangerous. I was just turned to the darker side of Vampirism.
Well kiddies, tada! Vampires exist. Good luck staying alive long enough before you’re either dead or, well, undead.

Vampires have been around for the longest time. Since the dawn of man supposedly. They were just a more highly developed species then us. They were like man, but more beast then man. They had power, strength and the mental capacity to outsmart us.
For thousands upon billions of years mankind walked in daylight while the Vampires hunted at night.

Today's modern Vampires are actually known to some humans. Those humans are either known as survivors from Vampire attacks or Blood bags. a sort of donor if you can imagine.

I was neither, I was just an average dude in his late twenties, minding my own business one night when a damn hooker jumped me and tore my neck open. I bled out on the streets and soon hit death and then some after a few minutes.

A human can only be changed if their life ceases to exist after being bitten. So basically it was a no brainer for me. I woke up dead. Odd saying it but, ya it happened.

Well it sucked great balls of fire since I just got a job and a sweet girl to call mine. Me coming home, drenched in my own blood, neck torn up and fangs in my mouth. She just grabbed her things and ran. "Shit."Was the only word I remember saying when she left. I just passed out on the couch and slept it off. But one thing about turning into a blood sucker, you can't sleep it off like a bad hang over.

I slowly got up the next night. Changed into some clean clothing after a good shower and hitted the streets. I guess I would have to find myself a sweet pie to sink my new teeth into!

Last edited by Necromancer on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Destiny
Affinities : water and poetry

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:34 pm

Destiny
she works at a grunge bar. She's used to creepy guys sitting on her. She knows about vampires because every once in awhile one wanders into the bar, but shes never really got to know any of them.
BloodCrazy (private) Thmeganfox33
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Destiny was standing at the bar when a man walked in. She wouldnt exactly call him a man since she could tell he was a vamp. She could tell that he was a freshly turned vamp and needed blood. She waited for him to aproch her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 pm

I soon found the dinner where I use to eat as a human. I stepped inside. I was tierd, weak from the long freaking walk I had to take to get to the damn place. I had sat down and layed back. I would only order for my usual glass of free water. I loved pissing off the waiters with that crap.It was funny as hell.

I scouted around for something yummy to sink my teeth into. maybe even oplay around with. My eye's soon caught some chick giving me the eye's. She knew what I was. Crap! this was going to be one hell of a night.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:03 pm

I motioned for him to come here with my finger. He needed blood she could tell. They had free bags of blood for all vamps. When he came over she was going to give him some.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:06 pm

God damn me for such a hot babe to motion for me to come on over. It was extremely tempting. But I was'nt sure if I should. If she knew what I was, she was either going to ask me a favour or she was a bloodbag distributer. I wanted something fresh. Maybe I wanted her. A moment of think and I was up off my feet walking over to her.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:11 pm

When he was close enough to hear her she lwaned on the bar. "Hey." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm

I smiled sweetly. I hide my fangs well. "Hello there. Having a good night?"I asked cool as possible. My eye's was fixated on her neck. She was so close, so very damn close. I could also see a bit down her shirt, her breasts showed well through her clevage. Oh so many dirty things I would do to this teasingly appealing girl.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

"So you need blood." She smiled as she felt his eyes on him. He was very attractive. But she had a rule about not getting involved with costomers
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:26 pm

"Yes."I said while still staring her up and down. "And no. I would want more, much more."I smiled as I sat on a stool and leaned forward. "Tell me, why and how can such a beautiful girl like you know of Vampires?"I tilted my head to the side a bit with a smile, my fangs showing through a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"Lots of vamps find their way in here. I serve them all. Havent you ever seen dark looking people in here with what looks like "wine"?" She smiled. "So what kind of blood you you like?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:38 pm

"Fresh and warm,preferebly from the neck. with my teeth drawing it out. And I'm sure you got some silly police. not to mix pleasure with buisness."I grinned a bit wider. My teeth fully visible. I leaned away and sat casually. "Since I can't have what I truely want. I'll simply take a glass of your 'Wine' then."
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:44 pm

"Alright." She heated up some blood then put it in a wine glass. "Here you go." She handed it to him. Out of all the male vampires she had come in contact with he was the only ine that made her want to break her rule and take him home and do dirty things with.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:47 pm

He smiled as he sipped from the glass. It was warmed, he could tell the differences in taste. It merely made her look like the more appealing meal that she was. He sat the empty glass down. "Got anything strong,liquir I mean."I was going to give things a shot. I had'nt tried drinking booze as a Vampire. Hopefully it would'nt mess me up to much.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:51 pm

She poured him a shot. "Dont drink to much it affects you differently then when you were a human."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:56 pm

"Good, I need another messed up night besides the one I was turned on."I laughed slightly as I shot back the shot. It was hot,it burned down quickly. It effected me quickly and I felt it like hot acid in my stomach. I breathed with my head pointed down and the glass held up. "Another.." I said roughly.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:58 pm

She shook her head and poured him another shot
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:11 pm

I smiled as I downed the next shot. It was warm,hot against my throat and burned down into my stomach. "Feels great to be unliving." I laughed lightly as I looked up at this human hotty. "Tell me beautiful, how does it feel to know about the undead walking the world?" I smirked while leaning forward. My hand gently brushing hers.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Destiny blushed when he called her beautiful, "it doesnt feel any different really. It's like knowing theres an Area 54."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:20 pm

I laughed a bit and smiled at her. I could see her face warming up, the blood that rushed to her cheeks. "Have you, ever been bitten?"He felt the ache in his teeth when looking to her neck, then his eye's made contact to hers.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

She covered her neck with her hand. "No I havent and I dont ever plan on it."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:37 pm

I looked away to the empty shot glass infront of me. "Another Shot please."I said in a low voice. "It's pleasent, the feeling of the fangs peircing your skin is numbed. You don't even feel a damn thing. Your body goes numb. It's like your drunk or high. You feel nothing but your body is in a world of carnal pleasures. it's how Vampire's don't have any problem with victims struggling. Their in a pleasurable paralasis." My left hand raised and touched the spot on my neck where I was bitten.
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 pm

"I dont need to get addicted to the bite. I know people who are and I dont want that." I poured him another shot. "This is your last one."
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Necromancer

Male Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 pm

"Ya, so do I."I slowly took the glass and swollowed back the liquid. The burning was less this time. I was drunk now. I had no feeling in my hands anymore. I shook my head. "When I was human, I had a beautiful Girlfriend, her name was Jane.We loved each other very much. After I came home late that night,changed,turned into this."I raised and looked at his hands. "She only slapped me and left without another word." I slid my left hand through my hair. "I've never really drank from human's. I was scared I may kill someone.It's only been a few day's now."I smirked and looked up at her. "Yup, i'm new to the game of Vampire life."
Back to top Go down
~Jenny-kins~
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
~Jenny-kins~

Female Capricorn Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:02 am

"I'm sorry about your girlfriend." I took his glass and washed it. Another costomer came to the bar a few stools down. I got him a rum and coke and he walked away. I looked down over at the vamp. "So whats your name?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BloodCrazy (private)   BloodCrazy (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

BloodCrazy (private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next