House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romeo and Juliet with a twist.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet
Name: Alistair
Affinities : wind fire earth and spirit. i aint to good at water

Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:48 pm

I woke up late and fell out of bed. "Great!" I ran and got myself ready and ran out to my car and drove to school. I so hated this! When I got there I ran up to Juilet. "Hey sorry I'm late. My alarm didn't go off."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/alice2010

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:49 pm

there was still a few minutes before i had to go into school. i cranked everywhere i go by hollywood undead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:01 am

"It's fine." I smiled at Alice when I heard someone's car playing Hollywood Undead. I got up and looked for the car. It was a Mustang. An extremely hot guy was in the driver's seat. I knocked on the window.
Back to top Go down
LuckiCharmz
Practicing your new affinity
LuckiCharmz

Female Posts : 997

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:04 am

"Ugh," I said, sneering when I saw the Capulet girl at Romeo's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 am

i rolled down the window. "Hi?" i said to her.....she was really hot...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 am

I walked with Juliet but stayed a good distance away from it. I knew the car and I wasn't going to get drug into the middle of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 am

"Hi..I couldn't help but notice you're playing Everywhere I Go. I love that song. I'm Juliet, by the way." I held out my hand, hoping it wasn't shaking too much. He was so cute. I turned around and smiled big at Alice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:10 am

i shook her hand. "Romeo."
Back to top Go down
LuckiCharmz
LuckiCharmz

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:12 am

I saw what was happening at Romeo's car. "What the..?" I said as I saw them shake hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 am

I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you. Mind if I join you until school starts?" I asked with an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 am

I smiled at Juliet. She had no idea.....I shook my head and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:15 am

"Sure." i reached across to unlock the passenger car and opened it for her.
Back to top Go down
LuckiCharmz
LuckiCharmz

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 am

I just stood there in shock when I saw Romeo open the door. "Ooh, I'm going to have to talk to him," I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 am

I looked at Alice who was shaking her head, but got into the car anyway. "How come I haven't seen you in school before? You'd think I'd remember you..."
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:18 am

I yelled to Juilet "Meet you in class later." I laughed and walked away. I was so not going to get int he middle....ok maybe just a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:20 am

I heard Alice yell, but didn't reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:21 am

"I think it's because we dont have any classes together. but if we do i guess we didnt notice each other." there was a seriously hot girl in my car. Sexy Chick started
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:23 am

I smiled a little. "I like this song." I looked at him. Okay, he was insanely hot. "I'll have to be on the lookout for you now." I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 am

"I like it too. it was a good beat." i smiled back. "As will i." i looked ay the clock. i turned off my car. i kissed her cheek and then got out. the doors would lock when she got out. i went to math class.
Back to top Go down
LuckiCharmz
LuckiCharmz

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:27 am

I frowned and walked away to my first class, shaking my head a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:28 am

i sat down in the back of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 am

My eyes widened. Had he just kissed me? I got out of the car and practically floated to class. Romeo kissed me. I had to tell Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Alice

Female Cancer Monkey

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am

I sat in class and waited for Juliet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am

i listened to the teacher drone on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 am

I walked into class and immediately looked for Romeo. Nope. I sat down next to Alice. "Guess what?" I whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet with a twist.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next