House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Romeo and Juliet with a twist.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:47 pm

I moaned and started to unbutton his pants.
Back to top Go down
Zoey Redbird
Trying to stop war
Trying to stop war
Zoey Redbird

Female Pisces Monkey
Location : somewere dark, beautiful were the moon is shining waitting for you to come

Character sheet
Name: Sarah Belle
Affinities : spirit, water, earth, wind, and fire

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:47 pm

I looked strtled by a sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 pm

i smiled and kisesed her hard on the lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I pulled his pants and boxers off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm

i grinned....i wasnted to so badly....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:56 pm

I wanted him, but I knew we couldn't. I just kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 pm

i kissed back just as hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 pm

I wrapped my legs around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:01 pm

i moaned when she did that........that was so not helping me from not taking her....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:03 pm

I pressed my chest to his. I wanted him so badly. I growled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:06 pm

i smiled and kissed down her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:08 pm

I moaned loudly. "Go ahead." I told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 pm

i made love to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:11 pm

I moaned. He felt so good and was very big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 pm

she was my first and only if she wanted me forever...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

I would never let him go. He was my first and will be my last. He was mine and will be forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 pm

when we were done we held each other in each others arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:29 pm

I kissed him. "Let's go. Let's run away. You and me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:33 pm

"You really want to?" i asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:34 pm

I nodded. "Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:36 pm

"Alright. lets go drop out and then we'll go to my secret cave.......i have a cash stock pile there...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:37 pm

I nodded. "Okay. I have some money in the bank, too." I told him, gathering my clothes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:39 pm

i put my closthes back on. "I have a trust fund i can touch in a couple weeks....but ive got like $500,000 in my cave..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm

"Where did you get all that?" I asked him as I put my clothes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm

"Money from family members and working odd jobs over the years for the werewolf community."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romeo and Juliet with a twist.   Romeo and Juliet with a twist. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romeo and Juliet with a twist.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next