House of Night Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerald_Amber_Lynn
Going about a regular day
Going about a regular day
Emerald_Amber_Lynn

Female Posts : 3

Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem Empty
PostSubject: Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem   Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 am

Chosen Path
I have chosen this path that sings to me.
It calls to me, telling me to listen to the whistling winds in the east, feel the familiar heat of the burning flame in the south, the sea spray of the oceans roaring waves in the west, and the richness of the earth's soil and fresh scents of the blossoms in the north. To commune with nature’s spirit whose purpose is to help guild the journey that will come to surpass.

Copyright By:Emerald_Amber_Lynn (2010)

Goddess Nyx
It calms you down in the middle of a song with a flame that burns with brightness and beauty that shines bright to guide us through the night, you are our light in the darkness that shrouds us.
The peace in the storm that seems to warn us of keeping one with nature and to stay on our path that swerves through the hills and mountains that led us to the sea and throughout the bountiful garden that provides for us so well and gives us the strength to live free.

Copyright By: Emerald_Amber_Lynn (2010)

Last edited by Emerald_Amber_Lynn on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
flamingchariot
Freaking out
Freaking out

Female Posts : 60

Character sheet
Name:
Affinities : Earth, Water, Spirit, Fire, Metal, Emotions, Animals

Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem   Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:50 am

I LIKE IT Smile alot. Its really good. :]

blessed be xx
Back to top Go down

Chosen Path Elements Poem and Goddess Nyx Poem
Page 1 of 1